News:

"If it has HP, we can kill it."

Main Menu

Vault of Creepy Stuff

Started by Ebiris, April 12, 2009, 06:47:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ebiris

All the evil magic items that we don't sell get put into a secure vault beneath the temple of Mystra until we do something with them. Rather than have to hunt through the loot topic, I'm consolidating them here since we still have a substantial backlog.

Stuff from Kesse that's to be divided amongst the party if it ever gets into saleable condition:

Unholy Shortsword +1 - 18,000gp
Skull of Golgotha (Tomb Tainted Soul feat, Summon Undead III 1/day) - 41,000gp
Nine Lives Slayer (+2 longsword, does 1d6+1 con damage on crit 9 times before losing ability) - 12,000gp

Ebiris

Stuff from Silence to be divvied amongst Alicia, Seira, Anty, Amaryl, and Latha if ever sold:

Robe of the Black Archmagic - 75,000gp

Ebiris

Todesurteil: This lantern sheds life draining green light in a thirty foot radius. Each round a being is exposed to it, they suffer one point of vile consitution drain. This can only be healed by a Restoration spell cast in a sanctified area.

This is an artifact so we can't do much with it. It's in the vault held in a locked lead chest with an amazing lock, kindly donated by Deme. We'll figure out how to destroy it or seal it in a more permanent manner.

Anastasia

Are you guys going to be moving the stuff into new vaults now that you have your own realms?
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Ebiris

I think Seira's already taken Todesurteil to the Cauldron. I think the rest of it is safe enough under Copy Alicia's watchful eye.