News:

Because we're grown ups now, and its our turn to decide what that means.

Main Menu

Beastiary

Started by Anastasia, August 10, 2011, 09:31:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anastasia

The idea of a grinning, swashbuckling zombie appealed. I just dunno some days, you know?

I didn't bother to ACF out lucky but I wasn't planning on using it either, so whatever.

Mr. Smiles

Dread Wight 14//Swashbuckler 14

Size/Type: Medium Undead
Hit Dice: 14d12+98+14 (214 hp)
Initiative: +7
Speed: 40ft
Armor Class: 33 (+9 dex, +12 natural, +2 dodge)
Base Attack/CMB/CMD: +14/+21/40
Attack: Slam+28 (1d6+7 plus 4 damage plus two negative levels)
Full Attack: 2 slams+28/+23 (1d6+7 plus 4 damage plus two negative levels)
Space/Reach: 5ft/5ft
Special Attacks: Create spawn, energy drain, insightful strike.
Special Qualities: Unholy toughness, undead traits, damage reduction 10/silver, darkvision 60ft, lifesense 60ft, improved evasion, grace+2, acrobatic charge, improved flanking, lucky, acrobatic skill mastery, weakening critical.
Saves: Fort +11, Ref +15, Will +15
Abilities: Str 24, Dex 28, Con -, Int 15, Wis 19, Cha 24 
Skills: 17+ability modifier, +8 to move silently.
Feats: Alertness(B), Toughness(1), Weapon Finesse(S1), Improved Energy Drain(3), Life Drain(6), Spell Drain(9), Rapidstrike(12)
Epic Feats: -
Alignment: Neutral Evil

Racial powers:
Spoiler: ShowHide

Create Spawn (Su)

Any humanoid slain by a dread wight becomes a wight in 1d4 rounds. Spawn are under the command of the wight that created them and remain enslaved until its death. They do not possess any of the abilities they had in life.

Energy Drain (Su)

Living creatures hit by a dread wight's slam attack gain two negative levels. The DC is 24 for the Fortitude save to remove a negative level. The save DC is Charisma-based. For each such negative level bestowed, the wight gains 5 temporary hit points.

Gear:

[Hands]Gravedigger's Gloves: Grants a +5 enhancement bonus to the slam attacks of Mr. Smiles. Once per day as a swift action, the wearer may cast grim revenge at caster level 15th.
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Anastasia

I dunno. I started her on a whim and got 70% done in about an hour. I often struggle with finding just the right mix of classes and style for deities, but this time she came to mind perfectly formed. Notes as follows.

- Sharess is DvR5. The source material doesn't elaborate on her exact divine rank, so I chose to go with 5 after some consideration. She's ancient and secure in her power, unlike Empress Sulia, Alicia or Seira, who are just divine newborns. While her paradoxical nature and personal preferences help ensure she won't easily become a lesser deity, she's topped off as a demigoddess.

- Technically, Sharess doesn't qualify for Celebrant of Sharess. It requires two exalted feats, Sacred Vow and Vow of Purity. As she inspired the entire PrC and it fits her perfectly, I made an exception. I find it to be poor form for a deity to take their own PrC, but it really did simplify her build. Flirtation eliminated a planned bard dip and provided pounce. While I normally frown on pounce, I figure the cat goddess is going to have it for obvious flavor reasons. This also allowed me to trade in the Battle Dancer pounce for the x2 charge booster. This trimmed Dire Charge from her build. I could have given her pounce in Mother of Cats, but ultimately that was unneeded. This was a roundabout way of getting what I wanted for her mechanically, but it worked out.

- Speaking of bending the rules, I cheated on her skills. I believe I commented before that I mostly ignore class skills for deities and have them take what's appropriate for their role.

- Sharess uses unarmed strikes, though I imagine she styles them as clawings. Cat's Paws helps sell that entire motif. If you've managed to piss of Sharess enough for her to attack - a rare feat unless you're a snake - I doubt you'll have leisure to notice this.

- Her original build was something like Battle Dancer//Bard. While she does attract bards as worshipers and had dancing as part of her portfolio, she's not really bardic overall. Battle Dancer captures the dancing part of her portfolio, as well as feline grace. Fighter helps tie into her general combat capacity, often forgotten by others. Celebrant of Sharess ties it all together with a bunch of thematic abilities, and sorcerer grants her a lot of varying spells and room to make spells befitting of her flavor. I feel this fits better than working bard into it, but maybe I'm just biased against bards.

- Interestingly, Sharess ended up with less charisma than Malcanthet, 49 to 66. Malcanthet is also better at diplomacy and other charisma based skills. This is inevitable and intentional. Malcanthet is nothing but corrupting guile and feminine wiles. Sharess is split between her hedonistic side, her warrior side and the feline side that ties it altogether. In return she's a better warrior overall than Malcanthet (though that SA hurts like hell if Mal can get it off) and has more versatility. Ultimately this makes sense to me. Malcanthet has a hell of a lot more reason to need to hone her guile and the ability to fell a foe with one precise strike. The skillset that Sharess demands doesn't quite match up with that.  DvR isn't everything, despite Malcanthet being 1 DvR (and a lesser power vs demigoddess) higher.

- Sharess being able to cast as a feline violates some of my personal rules about shapeshifting, but I also struggle with the idea that the Goddess of Cats would find herself unable to cast as a feline. As you may notice, there's no real mechanical difference between a feline form Sharess takes and her humanoid form. I avoided the polymorph subschool entirely for her. She uses Alter Form+Alter Reality to take on feline form as she desires.

Sharess
The Dancing Lady, Mother of Cats, Lady Bast
Demigoddess
Symbol: Feminine lips
Home Plane: Brightwater
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Portfolio: Hedonism, sensual fulfillment, festhalls, cats
Worshipers: Bards, hedonists, sensualists, feline descendants
Cleric Alignments: CG, CN, NG
Domains: Chaos, Charm, Good, Pleasure, Travel, Trickery
Favored Weapon: A great cat's paw (clawed bracer or unarmed strike)

Battle Dancer 21/Fighter 10/Celebrant of Sharess 10//Sorcerer 41

Size/Type: Medium Outsider (Chaotic, Good)
Hit Dice: 21d8+10d10+10d6+410+41 (779 hp)
Initiative: +24
Speed: 90ft, fly 230ft (perfect)
Armor Class: 99 (+11 dex, +5 divine, +20 natural, +19 deflection, +19 cha, +4 battle dancer, +1 dodge, +10 armor)
Base Attack/CMB/CMD: +41/+60/119
Attack: Unarmed strike+72 (4d8+2d12+26 plus 2d6 anarchic plus 3d6 holy and 1 negative level(6d6 and two negative levels on crit) plus improved grab)
Full Attack: Unarmed strike+72/+67/+62/+57 (4d8+2d12+26 plus 2d6 anarchic plus 3d6 holy and 1 negative level(6d6 and two negative levels on crit) plus improved grab) and 2 rakes+72 (2d8+2d12+9 plus 2d6 anarchic plus 3d6 holy and 1 negative level(6d6 and two negative levels on crit))
Special Attacks: Spell-like abilities, dancer's strike(epic, chaotic, silver), dance of the furious unicorn, dance of the crushing python, dance of death's embrace, spells, fury of the tigress 3/day, pounce of the tigress, improved grab, rake(2d8+9).
Special Qualities: Divine traits, damage reduction 15/epic and cold iron, immunity to cold and fire, spell resistance 56, dance of reckless bravery, dance of the vexing snake, dance of the floating step, dance of the soaring eagle, feline familiar, flirtation 10/day, fascination, suggestion, sanctuary, swiftness of the tigress, inspire desire, familiar, darkvision 120ft, low-light vision, scent.
Saves: Fort +47, Ref +57, Will +56
Abilities: Str 28, Dex 33, Con 31, Int 32, Wis 31, Cha 49   
Skills: Bluff+68, Concentration+60, Diplomacy+68, Escape Artist+60, Gather Information+68, Hide+60, Intimidate+68, Knowledge(arcana)+68, Knowledge(nature)+68, Knowledge(local:brightwater)+68, Knowledge(planes)+68, Listen+59, Move Silently+60, Perform(all)+68, Perform(dance)+81, Spot+59, Tumble+73, Use Magic Device+68   
Feats: Improved Initiative(1), Eschew Materials(S1), Versatile Performer(3), Extend Spell(S5), Improved Natural Attack(Unarmed Strike)(6), Skill Focus(Perform:Dance)(9), Still Spell(S10), Skill Focus(Tumble)(12), Power Attack(15), Silent Spell(S15), Combat Reflexes(18), Maximize Spell(S20), Toughness(F1), Dodge(F2), Mobility(F4), Spring Attack(F6), Bounding Assault(F8), Rapid Blitz(F10)
Epic Feats: Epic Spell Capacity(21), Automatic Metamagic(Silent Spell)(S23), Superior Initiative(24), Automatic Metamagic(Still Spell)(S26), Epic Skill Focus(Perform:Dance)(27), Automatic Metamagic(Silent Spell)(S29), Epic Dancer's Strike(30), Automatic Metamagic(Still Spell)(S32), Fists of Anarchy(33), Automatic Metamagic(Silent Spell)(S35), Final Blitz(36), Automatic Metamagic(Still Spell)(S38), Epic Skill Focus(Tumble)(39), Enhance Spell(S41)
Salient Divine Abilities: Battlesense, Alter Form, Divine Blast, Divine Familiar, Extra Domain(Pleasure), Extra Domain(Travel), Extra Domain(Trickery), Irresistible Performance, Mother of Cats.
Alignment: Chaotic Good

Racial powers:

Spell-like abilities

At will-Aid, animate objects, astral projection, blade barrier, calm emotions, celestial blood, chaos hammer, charm monster, charm person, cloak of chaos, confusion, demand, dimension door, disguise self, dispel evil, dispel law, dominate monster, empyreal ecstasy, false vision, fly, find the path, geas/quest, good hope, greater teleport, heart's ease, holy aura, holy smite, holy word, insanity, invisibility, irresistible dance, locate object, longstrider, magic circle against evil, magic circle against law, mass eagle's splendor, mislead, nondetection, phase door, protection from evil, protection from law, remove fatigue, remove fear, screen, sharess' caress, shatter, spread of contentment, sublime revelry, suggestion, summon monster 9(chaotic good creatures only), teleport, time stop, word of chaos. Caster level 41st. The save DCs are 44 + spell level.

Alter Reality (Su)

Sharess exerts a considerable measure of control over reality itself, and her presence can command the very essence of the world around her. This warping of reality manifests in a number of ways. Sharess can use limited wish when doing so can help her promote the pursuit of pleasure, sensual fulfillment or the protection of felines. Note that in the situation where Sharess and another deity both try to Alter Reality in opposition to each other, an opposed rank check may be necessary to determine how reality is actually altered.

Domain powers:

Chaos: +1 bonus to the caster level of chaotic spells.
Charm: You can boost your Charisma by 4 points once per day. Activating this power is a free action. The Charisma increase lasts 1 minute.
Good: +1 bonus to the caster level of good spells.
Pleasure: You are immune to any effect that damages or drains your Charisma.
Travel: For a total time per day of 1 round per cleric level you possess, you can act normally regardless of magical effects that impede movement as if you were affected by the spell freedom of movement. This effect occurs automatically as soon as it applies, lasts until it runs out or is no longer needed, and can operate multiple times per day (up to the total daily limit of rounds). This granted power is a supernatural ability. Add Survival to your list of cleric class skills.
Trickery: Add Bluff, Disguise, and Hide to your list of cleric class skills.

Divine Aura (Ex)

The save DC against Sharess's divine aura is 34 and the radius is 50ft.

Immunities (Ex)

Sharess is immune to polymorphing, petrification, or any other attack that alters her form. Any shape-altering powers she might have function normally on herself. She is not subject to energy drain, ability drain, or ability damage, and is immune to mind-affecting effects (charms, compulsions, phantasms, patterns, and morale effects). She are also immune to disease, poison, stunning, sleep, paralysis, death effects, and disintegration. An opposed rank check may bypass any of these immunities; each attempt to do so requires a separate check.
Checks: Malcanthet gains a divine bonus equal to her divine rank on all skill checks, ability checks and caster level checks.

Sharess does not automatically fail on a natural attack roll or saving throw roll of 1.

Communication: Sharess can understand, speak, and read any language, including nonverbal languages. She can speak directly to any beings within five miles.

Remote Communication: As a standard action, Sharess can speak to any of her own worshipers, and to anyone within five miles from a site dedicated to her, or within five miles from a statue or other likeness of her. The creature being contacted can receive a telepathic message that only it can hear. Alternately, her voice can be heard as a sensual purr, like a pleased cat. In this case, anyone within earshot of the sound can hear it.

Create Items: Sharess can create any wondrous item with power related to sex, pleasure and cats; the maximum is 4,500 gold.

Portfolio Sense: Sharess is aware of any act of pleasure, sensuality or acts primarily involving cats that involves 1,000 or more people.

Improved Grab (Ex)

To use this ability, Sharess must hit with her unarmed bite strike. She can then attempt to start a grapple as a free action without provoking an attack of opportunity. If she wins the CMB check, she establishes a hold and can rake.

Battle Dancer powers:

Dance of Reckless Bravery (Su)

A 2nd-level battle dancer with 5 ranks in Tumble gains the ability to inspire bravery in her allies. All of the battle dancer's allies within 30 feet of her gain a +4 bonus on saves against fear effects for a number of rounds equal to 5 + the battle dancer's Charisma modifier. The battle dancer can use this ability only when she is within an opponent's threatened area. It requires a move action that does not provoke an attack of opportunity.

Bonus Speed (Ex)

The battle dancer moves with speed and agility earned through countless hours of practice, physical training, and study of the precise, fluid movements of her battle dances. She gains a +10- foot bonus to speed at 4th level. She gains additional +10-foot bonuses at 10th level and 16th level.

Dance of the Vexing Snake (Su)

A 5th-level battle dancer with 8 ranks in Tumble gains the ability to dodge her opponent's blows with her sudden, unpredictable maneuvers. She can use the Tumble skill to move at her normal speed without penalty, and she can Tumble a distance up to her current speed.

Dancer's Strike (Su)

The magic of the battle dancer's arcane maneuvers allows her to manifest auras of energy around her feet and hands. These auras can defeat an opponent's damage reduction. The battle dancer can generate this aura as a standard action at will. It persists for a number of rounds equal to 5 + the battle dancer's Charisma modifier before it fades.

At 6th level, the battle dancer's aura makes her unarmed strikes count as magic damage.

At 12th level, the battle dancer chooses one aspect of her alignment, such as good or chaotic. Her aura allows her strikes to count as that alignment (as well as magic). She must choose one aspect of her alignment, and once she has made a choice she cannot alter it.

At 18th level, the battle dancer can choose any one special material or alignment that overcomes damage reduction (such as adamantine, cold iron, holy, or even lawful). Her aura now includes that material or alignment. Once she has made this choice, she cannot change it.

Dance of the Floating Step (Su)

The battle dancer moves with such grace and speed that she can dance across water. An 8th-level battle dancer with 11 ranks in Tumble can cross the surface of a liquid, such as water or magma, without taking damage or sinking below the surface. If she ends her movement on such a liquid, she takes damage and sinks as normal. The battle dancer must begin her movement on a stable, firm surface.

Dance of the Furious Unicorn (Su)

An 11th-level battle dancer with 14 ranks in Tumble can spring upon an opponent with the ferocity of charging unicorn. When charging, she can attempt a DC 20 Tumble check. If she succeeds, her first attack at the end of the tumble deals double damage.

Dance of the Crushing Python (Su)

The battle dancer's speed and mighty unarmed strikes combine to make her a fearsome opponent. She can step into an opponent's reach and confuse it with a series of feints and quick blows, distracting it from other threats. A 14th-level battle dancer with 17 ranks in Tumble can rain a series of hammering blows upon a foe. She must use the Tumble skill to enter her opponent's space without provoking an attack of opportunity. If she succeeds, she may then attack her opponent while in its space. If the battle dancer's attack hits, her opponent takes a -2 penalty to AC and it cannot make attacks of opportunity until the start of the battle dancer's next action. After the battle dancer completes her attack, she enters a square of her choice adjacent to the target.

Dance of the Soaring Eagle (Su)

A 17th-level battle dancer with 20 ranks in Tumble gains a fly speed equal to her base land speed with average maneuverability. If a flying battle dancer charges an opponent below her, she gains a +4 bonus on attack rolls and a +2 bonus on damage in place of the normal benefits of charging. She may use her dance of the springing tiger in conjunction with an aerial charge.

Dance of Death's Embrace (Su)

A 20th-level battle dance with 23 ranks in Tumble can perform a vicious, deadly dance to defeat her opponent. Before using this dance, the battle dancer selects a single target within 30 feet. As a full-round action, the battle dancer performs an elaborate dance that requires a DC 35 Tumble check to complete. If she succeeds, any time she makes a successful attack against her designated target she deals +2d6 points of damage. In addition, any critical threat the battle dancer makes against her designated target is automatically confirmed as a critical hit. This ability lasts until the end of the battle dancer's next turn

Celebrant of Sharess powers:

Sharess casts as a 10th level Celebrant of Sharess. (+5 caster level bonus to overcome spell resistance) The save DCs are 29 + spell level. Her metamagic options are Extend Spell (+1), Maximize Spell (+3) and Enhance Spell (+4). All of her Celebrant of Sharess spells are automatically stilled and silenced.

[8/day]1: Hypnotism, Lullaby, Ray of HopeBoED, Sleep.
[8/day]2: Cat's Grace, Heroism, Hold Person, Hypnotic Pattern.
[8/day]3: Deep Slumber, Glibness, RefreshmentBoED, Slow.
[7/day]4: Blinding BeautyBoED, Break Enchantment, Mass Suggestion, Rainbow Pattern.

BoED - Book of Exalted Deeds.

Fascinate (Sp)

A celebrant of Sharess can use her flirtation ability to cause one or more creatures to become fascinated with her. Each creature to be fascinated must be within 90 feet of the celebrant and be able to see, hear, and pay attention to her. The celebrant must also be able to see the creature. The distraction of a nearby combat or other danger prevents the ability from working. For every three levels a celebrant attains beyond 1st, she can target one additional creature with a single use of this ability (two at 4th level, three at 7th level, and four at 10th level).

To use this ability, the celebrant makes a Perform check. Her check result is the DC for each affected creature's Will save against the effect. If a creature's saving throw succeeds, the celebrant cannot attempt to fascinate that creature again for 24 hours. If its saving throw fails, the creature sits quietly and gazes at the celebrant, taking no other action, for as long as she continues her performance and concentration (up to a maximum of 1 round per celebrant of Sharess level). While fascinated, a target takes a -4 penalty on skill cheks made as reactions, such as Listen and Spot checks. Any potential threat (such as an ally of the celebrant approaching the fascinated creature) requires the celebrant to make a new Perform check and allows the creature a new saving throw against a DC equal to the new Perform check result. Any obvious threat (such as someone drawing a weapon, casting a spell, or aiming a ranged weapon at the target) automatically breaks the effect. Fascinate is an enchantment (compulsion), mind-affecting ability.

Feline Familiar (Ex)

A celebrant of Sharess can obtain a cat as a familiar. Doing so takes 24 hours but costs nothing (unlike the summon familiar ability of a sorcerer or wizard). The cat serves as a companion and servant. As the celebrant advances in level, her familiar also increases in power. This cat familiar follows all the rules for a sorcerer's or wizard's familiar, except that the celebrant's effective class level for the purposes of determining familiar benefits is twice her celebrant of Sharess level. Thus, a 3rd-level celebrant's familiar can speak with its master, as if the celebrant were a 6th-level sorcerer or wizard.

A celebrant cannot have more than one familiar, and her celebrant levels do not stack with levels of any other class for the purpose of determining her familiar's abilities. If she has levels in another class that can summon a familiar, use either her level in that class or twice her celebrant of Sharess level, whichever is higher, to determine familiar benefits.

Flirtation (Su)

Once per day per celebrant of Sharess level, the character can combine her Perform skill with her talents at flirtation and seduction to produce magical effects similar to those of the bardic music ability on those around her.

Starting a flirtation effect is a standard action. Some flirtation effects require concentration, which means the celebrant must use a standard action each round to maintain the effect. Even while using a flirtation ability that doesn't require concentration, a celebrant cannot cast spells or activate magic items by spell completion (such as scrolls) or command word (such as wands).

Fury of the Tigress (Ex)

At 2nd level, a celebrant of Sharess can enter a state of rage, gaining phenomenal strength and durability but becoming reckless and less able to defend herself. She temporarily gains a +4 bonus to Strength, a +4 bonus to Constitution, and a +2 morale bonus on Will saves, but she takes a -2 penalty to Armor Class. This ability functions exactly like a barbarian's rage. A celebrant of Sharess can enter this state once per day at 2nd level, twice per day at 6th level, and three times per day at 10th level.

Suggestion (Sp)

A 4th-level or higher celebrant of Sharess can make a suggestion (as the spell) to a creature that she has already fascinated. Using this ability does not break the celebrant's concentration on the fascinate effect or count against her daily limit on flirtation effects. A Will saving throw (DC10 + celebrant of Sharess level + celebrant of Sharess's Cha modifier) negates the effect. This ability affects only a single creature. Suggestion is an enchantment (compulsion), mind-affecting, language-dependent ability.

Pounce of the Tigress (Ex)

At 5th level, a celebrant of Sharess can make a full attack at the end of a charge.

Sanctuary (Sp)

A celebrant of Sharess who is at least 7th level can prevent creatures from attacking her or her allies in a manner similar to the effect of the sanctuary spell. To use this ability, the celebrant makes a Perform check. Her check result is the DC for each affected creature's Will save against the effect. Any opponent attempting to strike or otherwise directly attack the celebrant or any of her allies, even with a targeted spell, must attempt a Will save. Success means the opponent can attack normally and is unaffected by that use of the flirtation ability. If the save fails, the opponent can't follow through with the attack, that part of its action is lost, and it can't directly affect the celebrant or her allies for the duration of the effect. Creatures not attempting to attack remain unaffected, This effect does not prevent opponents from using area or effect spells that would harm the celebrant or her allies. If the celebrant attacks another creature, or her allies do so, the sanctuary effect is broken.

Swiftness of the Tigress (Ex)

When she reaches 8th level, a celebrant of Sharess can function as though affected by a haste spell. This benefit lasts for a number of rounds per day equal to her celebrant of Sharess level. This duration need not be consecutive—the celebrant of Sharess may break it up into increments as small as 1 round if she so desires. Ending the effect is a free action.

Inspire Desire (Su)

At 10th level, a celebrant of Sharess can use her flirtation ability to inspire love or desire in a creature she has already fascinated. Using this ability does not break the celebrant's concentration on the fascinate effects. A Will saving throw (DC 10 + celebrant of Sharess level + celebrant of Sharess's Cha modifier) negates the effect. This ability affects only a single creature.

The love effect of this ability causes the target to fall in love with a specified creature, which must either be within sight of the target creature at the time the effect is used, or else be specified only as "the next creature you see." The subject takes any opportunity to be near the object of its affection and makes every effort to win that creature's love.

The desire effect is similar to the love effect, except that the target seeks any opportunity to become physically intimiate with the specified creature, short of causing it physical harm.

Inspire desire is an enchantment (compulsion), mind-affecting ability.

Sorcerer powers:

Sharess casts as a 41st level sorcerer. (+5 caster level bonus to overcome spell resistance) The save DCs are 29 + spell level. Her metamagic options are Extend Spell (+1), Maximize Spell (+3) and Enhance Spell (+4). Her 0-9th level spells are automatically stilled and silenced.

[9/day]0: Acid Splash, Arcane Mark, Detect Magic, Detect Poison, Flare, Light, Mending, Prestidigitation, Touch of Fatigue.
[11/day]1: Animate Rope, Enlarge Person, Detect Secret Doors, NerveskitterSC, True Strike.
[11/day]2: Animalistic Power, Cat's Grace, Eagle's Splendor, RazorfangsSC, RebukeSC
[11/day]3: Fireball, Greater Mighty WallopRotD, Ray of DizzinessSC, Repelling ShieldCM
[10/day]4: Crown of VeilsPHB2, Greater Mirror ImagePHB2, Greater Invisibility, Scry
[10/day]5: Animal Growth, Friend to FoePHB2, Lucent LanceSC, Zone of Respite
[9/day]6: Bite of the WeretigerSC, Mass Cat's Grace, Primal SpeedDM
[9/day]7: Delayed Blast Fireball, Hiss of SleepSC, SynostodweomerSC
[9/day]8: Fierce Pride of the BeastlandsSC, Greater Plane ShiftSC, Moment of Prescience
[9/day]9: Blinding GloryBoED, Foresight, Reaving DispelSC
[9/day]10: Celestial ValorHome, Curse of InadequacyHome, Energy ImmunityHome
[9/day]11: Power of the HuntressHome, Superb DispellingHome 1
[8/day]12: Beauty TriumphantHome, Legion's GatesHome, Sensual BlessingHome
[8/day]13: Mass Energy ImmunityHome 2
[8/day]14: Mass Power of the HuntressHome, Purr of SharessHome 1
[8/day]15: Cast to the Malicious FatesHome 2
[5/day]16: Fifty Little DeathsHome, 2

BoED - Book of Exalted Deeds.
CM - Complete Mage.
DM - Dragon Magic.
Home - Homebrew.
PHB2 - Player's Handbook 2.
RotD - Races of the Dragon.
SC - Spell Compendium.

Gear:

Cat's Paws

These open palmed gauntlets perfectly fit over Sharess' hands, protecting three razor sharp claws. When worn, they blend perfectly into her form and become invisible, undetectable by any means. Cat's Paws add an extra 2d12 points of damage to Sharess' unarmed strikes and allow them to count as slashing to bypass damage reduction. Unlike other sources of extra damage dice, the bonus damage from Cat's Paws multiplies on a critical hit or other damage multipliers. These gauntlets grant Lady Bast's natural weapons a +7 natural enhancement bonus and the valorous and holy power enchantments.

These weapons were a gift from Sune in ancient times, celebrating a victory over the marilith Kina-Ja.

Graceful Vanity

This garb is the preferred clothing of Sharess, even when she wears nothing at all. It is passion-red silk chemise, appearing to be little more than blown smoke. However, it can freely change shape to match the whims of Sharess at any given time. Even when Sharess is nude, Graceful Vanity is with her and she gains the benefits from it. Graceful Vanity grants Sharess a +10 armor bonus to armor class and allows her to apply her charisma modifier in place of her strength modifier to attack and weapon damage rolls.

Custom Material: [spoiler]

MOTHER OF CATS
Prerequisite: Cats as a portfolio element
Benefit: Sharess is the mother of all felines, granting her great power over them. No cat or feline blooded creature can attack Sharess or do her harm (DC 10 + 1/2 hd + charisma modifier + divine rank; DC 54 negates). Sharess is a feline to the core of her being. Whenever she takes the form of a feline, it is considered her true form. True seeing does not reveal her other form, nor may she be forced to resume another form. This further allows her to cast magic when she is in the form of a feline. Finally, Sharess gains the improved grab, rake, low-light vision and scent abilities, regardless of her form.

Power of the Huntress
Transmutation
Level: Sor/Wiz 11, Drd 11
Components: V, S, M
Casting Time: 1 standard action
Range: Touch
Target: Creature touched
Duration: 1 min/level
Saving Throw: None
Spell Resistance: No

This spell channels the fell instincts, speed and power of a stalking dire tiger into the spell's targets. The target gains a +10 enhancement bonus to strength, dexterity and constitution, a +8 enhancement bonus to natural armor, a +20 competence bonus to hide and move silently checks and a +6 bonus to initiative checks. You cannot be flatfooted for the duration of the spell and you gain the benefits of the Combat Reflexes feat. Finally, you gain the scent special quality.

Material Component

A hair from a feline of at least 20 hit dice.

Legion's Gates
Conjuration (Teleportation)
Level: Sor/Wis 12, Clr 12
Duration: Concentration, up to 1 round/level.

This spell functions as the planar travel version of Gate, except that you create one gate per three caster levels you possess. Each Gate may to be a different location, but all must go to the same plane (and layer of that plane, if appropriate).

Mass Power of the Huntress
Transmutation
Level: Sor/Wiz 14, Drd 14
Range: Close (25ft + 5ft 2/levels)
Targets: One creature/level, no two of which can be more than 30 ft apart

This spell functions as Power of the Huntress, except that it affects multiple targets.

Purr of Sharess
Abjuration/Evocation [Good, Sonic]
Level: Sor/Wiz 14, Brd 11
Components: V
Range: 100ft radius emanation
Area: 100ft
Duration: Concentration, up to 1 round/level
Saving Throw: Fortitude partial
Spell Resistance: Yes

You emit a gentle purr that soothes the righteous and torments the wicked. Using Purr of Sharess is a standard action, and requires concentration to maintain each round. Good aligned creatures here a beautiful, soft purr that banishes worries and soothes them, granting them the benefits of Sublime Revelry for 1 round. Neutral creatures hear it as a cat's purr, loud but otherwise unremarkable. Evil creatures find it to be a devastating cacophony of growls, causing massive bursts of sonic damage. Each evil creature within the radius of Purr of Sharess takes 1d6 points of sonic damage per caster level (max 40d4) and is permanently deafened. A successful fortitude save halves the sonic damage and negates the deafening. Creatures who enter the radius are immediately affected. A creature cannot be affected by Purr of Sharess more than once per round.

Mass Energy Immunity
Abjuration
Level: Clr 13, Drd 13, Sor/Wiz 13
Targets: One creature/level, no two of which can be more than 30 ft apart

This spell functions as Energy Immunity, except that it affects multiple targets.

Curse of Inadequacy
Enchantment [Mind-Affecting]
Level: Sor/Wiz 10, Clr 10
Components: V, S
Duration: Permanent
Saving Throw: Will negates; see text

This potent curse destroys the confidence of the target, leaving them a tattered shell of their former selves. The target suffers a -10 morale penalty to attack rolls, ability checks, skill checks and saving throws against fear, despair, hopelessness or other negative emotional effects, including spells that mimic these effects. The power of this spell is difficult to resist, will saves to negate this spell are made at a -5 penalty.

Curse of Inadequacy can only be removed by a remove curse, wish or miracle cast by a 24th level spellcaster. 

Fifty Little Deaths
Evocation [Force]
Level: Sor/Wiz 16, Drd 16
Range: Medium (100ft + 10ft/level)
Area: 60ft radius spread
Duration: Instantaneous
Saving Throw: Reflex halves

This spell creates a vortex of tiny slashing claws, resembling a cat's claws. Any creature within the radius takes 50d6 points of force damage as the claws rip them apart.  Creatures that have dealt damage to a cat or other feline creature in the last 24 hours suffer a -7 penalty to the reflex save and take 50d10 points of damage instead.

Sensual Blessing
Transmutation
Level: Brd 10, Clr 12, Sor/Wiz 12
Components: V, S, F

This spell sharpens the senses of the target, selectively enhancing pleasurable and beneficial sensations. The target gains a +25 competence bonus to spot and listen checks, as well as scent, low-light vision, darkvision 60ft, blindsight 60ft and tremorsense 60ft. The target is so attuned to positive sensations that they double any magical healing they receive, such as from a spell of cure light wounds.

Focus

A phoenix feather, magically preserved to be forever burning and worth no less than 3,000 gold.

Cast to the Malicious Fates
Conjuration (Teleportation)
Level: Sor/Wiz 15
Saving Throw: Will negates

This wrathful spell plagues the target with uncontrollable, randomized and unfavorable teleports. Every hour the target is teleported to a new, random location. This location is one that unfavorable and unpleasant to the target, though not one that is immediately fatal. These locations range from the embarrassing (a man appearing in the woman's baths) to dangerous (appearing in the arctic wearing summer clothes) to extremely hazardous (appearing in the path of a raging dragon). No matter where the target is teleported, they will never teleport anywhere within 100 miles of what they consider home or a steadfast friend or ally. In addition, if the target finds that any attempts to teleport on his own, such as by casting teleport, using a greater teleport SLA or stepping through a portal instead cause another instance of unfavorable teleportation.  This includes planar teleportation, such as plane shift, but not the direct action of deities or passing over a planar boundary.

Cast to the Malicious Fates can be dispelled as normal, but it treats its caster level as 20 higher for the sake of being dispelled. Anti magic or dead magic areas suppress this spell, though wild magic does not. A wish or miracle cast by 21st level caster can immediately dispel Cast to the Malicious Fates.

Material Component

A scroll of greater teleport.
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

Bladeblooded are properly known as valeoloths. They are ultroloths found powerful in might but wanting in mind by their dread superiors. These pitiable creatures are punished by being given a form of great martial might but limited magic and restrained intellect. Most are cast into the battlefields of the Blood War, expected to perish. A minority are kept as humiliated thralls of various daemon lords and dark gods, used as politically castrated brute force. A rare few strike out on their own, seeking means to gain intelligence and regain ultroloth status.

This is not the precise creature you fought, as it gestalted and had individualized feat choices.

Bladeblooded (Valeoloth)

Size/Type: Large Outsider (Evil)
Hit Dice: 26d8+364 (572 hp)
Initiative: +14
Speed: 60ft, fly 150ft (good)
Armor Class: 51 (+35 natural, +6 dex, +1 dodge, -1 size)
Base Attack/CMB/CMD: +26/+42/58
Attack: Great Falchion+46 (2d6+22 15-20 x2)
Full Attack: Great Falchion+46/+41/+36/+31 (2d6+22 15-20 x2) and 4 bladewings+47 (1d12+15 15-20 x3(plus 4d6 on crit))
Space/Reach: 10ft/10ft (20ft with bladewings)
Special Attacks: Bladewings, improved grab, blade's wrath, augmented critical, spell-like abilities.
Special Qualities: Damage reduction 15/epic and good, immunity to bladed weapons, immunity to poison, resistance to fire, cold, electricity and acid 30, spell resistance 36, telepathy 200ft, darkvision 120ft.
Saves: Fort +28, Ref +20, Will +20
Abilities: Str 41, Dex 23, Con 39, Int 8, Wis 23, Cha 23 
Skills: 29+ability modifier. +8 racial to spot/listen.
Feats: Weapon Focus(Bladewing)(1), Mindsight(3), Improved Initiative(6), Improved Critical(Bladewing)(9), Dodge(12), Power Attack(15), Power Critical(Bladewing)(18)
Epic Feats: Superior Initiative(21), Overwhelming Critical(Bladewing)(24)

Racial powers:

Bladebloodeds are proficient in all simple weapons and any bladed weapon, including exotic bladed weapons.

Spell-Like Abilities

Always active-detect good, see invisibility, true seeing. At will-blade barrier, greater teleport. 1/day-black blade of disaster. Caster level 26th. The save DCs are charisma based.

Bladewings (Ex)

The four blades that form wings for the Bladeblooded are flexible and capable of serving as weapons. These blades have a 20ft reach and deal 1d12 points of slashing damage per strike. The bladewings may be used in a full attack without the normal -5 penalty for secondary natural attacks, and in addition add the Bladeblooded's full strength modifier to damage rolls.

Improved Grab (Ex)

To use this ability, a Bladeblooded must hit with a bladewing. It can then attempt to start a grapple as a free action without provoking an attack of opportunity. If it wins the grapple check, it grapples the target, but is not considered to be grappling otherwise. The Bladeblooded can hold up to four targets this way, one on each bladewing. For each target grappled, the Bladeblooded loses one bladewing attack. If two or more targets are grappled, the Bladeblooded cannot fly.

Blade's Wrath (Su)

Any weapon held by a Bladeblooded, as well as its bladewings, are affected as if by a greater magic weapon spell. Unlike a normal greater magic weapon spell, the maximum enhancement bonus granted may exceed +5. The caster level of this ability is equal to the Bladeblooded's hit dice.

Augmented Critical (Ex)

The Bladeblooded's bladewings threaten a critical hit on a natural attack roll of 18-20, dealing triple damage on a successful critical hit.

Immunity to Bladed Weapons (Su)

A Bladeblooded cannot be harmed by bladed weapons. In effect, he has damage reduction infinity/- against bladed weapons. For the sake of this ability, a bladed weapon is a weapon that uses a blade or cutting edge to deal slashing or piercing damage. This protects against secondary sources of damage from bladed weapons, such as a rogue's sneak attack deal with a dagger or a paladin's smite evil with a longsword. Energy damage, such as from a flaming or frost weapon, still deals damage(though it must still overcome the Bladeblooded's energy resistance).

Gear: [spoiler]

Great Falchion+1(+6), keen and metalline.
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

White slaad suffer from 3.0+ELH design. This is sprucing them up and adding a few more wrinkles.

White Slaad

Size/Type: Large Outsider (Chaotic)
Hit Dice: 24d8+312+24+48 (496 hp)
Initiative: +8
Speed: 40ft, fly 80ft (perfect)
Armor Class: 40 (+8 dex, +23 natural, -1 size)
Base Attack/CMB/CMD: +24/+38/56
Attack: Claw+36 (3d12+13 plus stun)
Full Attack: 2 claws+36/+31/+26/+21 (3d12+13 plus stun) and bite+31 (4d12+6 plus 8d4 and ongoing damage)
Space/Reach: 10ft/10ft
Special Attacks: Chaos spittle, spell-like abilities, summon slaad, stun, weaponbreaker.
Special Qualities: Fast healing 15, damage reduction 20/epic, cold iron and lawful, alternate form, immunity to sonic, resistance to acid, cold, fire and electricity 20, darkvision 120ft, spell resistance 32, favor of chaos.
Saves: Fort +26, Ref +21, Will +20
Abilities: Str 36, Dex 26, Con 37, Int 24, Wis 25, Cha 25
Skills: 27+ability modifier.
Feats: Improved Sunder(B), Power Attack(1), Ability Focus(Stun)(3), Toughness(6), Rapidstrike(9), Improved Natural Attack(Claw)(12), Improved Natural Attack(Bite)(15), Improved Rapidstrike(18)
Epic Feats: Epic Ability Focus(Stun)(21), Epic Toughness(24)
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Racial powers:

Spell-like abilities

Always active-detect law, see invisibility. At will-animate objects, chaos hammer, cloak of chaos, deeper darkness, dispel law, disintegrate, fear, fireball, greater dispel magic, greater teleport, identify, improved invisibility, magic circle against law, plane shift, power word blind, shatter, word of chaos. 1/day-true seeing. 1/week-wish. Caster level 24th. The save DCs are Charisma based.

Stun (Ex)

Any creature struck by the white slaad's claw attack must make a DC 41 fortitude save or be stunned for 1d8 rounds. A creature must save each time it is struck by the white slaad's claws, but a creature that is already stunned cannot be stunned again. The save DC is Strength based.

Chaos Bite (Ex)

The white slaad's bite attack deals an extra 8d4 points of damage. For the next 8 rounds, the victim takes an additional 4d4 points of damage. The ongoing damage can be suppressed by protection from chaos and dispelled by dispel chaos or being sprinkled with a vial of axiomatic water.

Chaos Spittle (Ex)

A white slaad can spite a glob of pure chaos. This is a ranged touch attack with a range of 80ft. This chaos deals 16d4 points of damage on impact and an additional 8d4 points of damage for the next 8 rounds. The ongoing damage can be suppressed by protection from chaos and dispelled by dispel chaos or being sprinkled with a vial of axiomatic water.

Weaponbreaker (Ex)

White slaad gain Improved Sunder as a bonus feat as well as an additional +8 bonus to CMB when they attempt a sunder combat maneuver. This bonus stacks with the bonus granted by Improved Sunder. In addition, a white slaad's natural weapons are treated as adamantine weapons, ignoring hardness less than 20 and bypassing damage reduction/adamantine.

Alternate Form (Su)

A white slaad can assume the form of any Small, Medium or Large humanoid.

Summon Slaad (Sp)

A white slaad may summon 4d4 red, blue, green, gray or death slaad. It may choose which type it wishes to summon, but there is a 35% chance that it will instead summon one of the other four types. Determine which type appears by rolling 1d4.

Favor of Chaos (Su)

A white slaad is constantly under the protection of chaos. Each round on its turn, it rolls 1d12. If the result is an odd number, add it as a bonus to attack rolls. If the result is an even number, add it as a bonus to armor class. The bonus of this ability does not stack with the bonuses of the chaos devotion feat.
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

Remmanon are from the MM5. Despite being 18 HD, they're in no way as powerful as pit fiends. In fact, the entire design is rather lackluster. When redoing them I chose not to do a full revamp. Instead I gave a few upward tweaks and called it a day. They're more powerful now, but still not all that impressive for the HD.

Changelog as follows: +4 max HP due to using a slightly different formula for base monster HP, Hellfire touch turned into hellfire strike and replaced touch with slams, increased bonus fire damage of hellfire strike to 2d6, gained full ranks in survival and use rope, gained ranks in gather information and spellcraft, redid feats entirely and replaced non-qualifying quicken SLA greater teleport, added damning darkness, desecrate, fireball and delayed blast fireball as SLAs.

Remmanon, base version.

Size/Type: Medium Outsider (Evil, Lawful, Devil)
Hit Dice: 18d8+72 (157 hp)
Initiative: +8
Speed: 30ft, fly 30ft (good)
Armor Class: 32 (+4 dex, +12 natural, +2 shield, +4 deflection)
Base Attack/CMB/CMD: +18/+22/40
Attack: Slam+22 (2d6+4 plus 2d6 fire)
Full Attack: 2 slams+22 (2d6+4 plus 2d6 fire)
Special Attacks: Spell-like abilities, summon devils, insidious aura, hellfire strike.
Special Qualities: Damage reduction 15/silver and good, immunity to fire and poison, resistance to acid and cold 10, spell resistance 25, telepathy 100ft.
Saves: Fort +15, Ref +15, Will +18
Abilities: Str 18, Dex 19, Con 18, Int 23, Wis 24, Cha 25 
Skills: Bluff+28, Concentration+25, Diplomacy+28, Disguise+28, Escape Artist+25, Gather Information+28, Intimidate+28, Knowledge(arcana)+27, Knowledge(history)+27, Knowledge(nobility and royalty)+27, Knowledge(planes)+27, Listen+28, Search+27, Sense Motive+28, Spellcraft+27, Spot+28, Survival+28, Use Rope+25
Feats: Improved Initiative(1), Flyby Attack(3), Combat Expertise(6), Wingover(9), Empower Spell-Like Ability(Fireball)(12), Quicken Spell-Like Ability(Fireball)(15), Empower Spell-Like Ability(Delayed Blast Fireball)(18)
Alignment: Lawful Evil

Racial powers:

Spell-like abilities

At will-damning darkness, desecrate, detect good, disguise self, fireball, greater teleport(self+50 pounds only), plane shift(willing targets only). 3/day-delayed blast fireball. Caster level 18th. The save DCs are Charisma based.

Summon Devils (Sp)

75% chance to summon 2d6 bearded devils, 1d6 erinyes or 1 cornugon. This ability is the equivalent of a 9th level spell.

Insidious Aura (Su)

A remmanon emanates a telepathic aura that plays on the doubts and fears of its foes. Opponents that begin their turn within 30 feet of a remmanon must succeed on a DC 26 Will save or suffer the effect of a confusion spell for that round. An affected foe never treats a remmanon as the nearest creature for the purpose of determining the confusion effect. The save DC is Charisma-based.

A remmanon and allies within 30 feet of it gain a +4 bonus on attack rolls against opponents affected by this aura.

Hellfire Strike (Su)

A remmanon deals an extra 2d6 points of fire damage with its slam attacks. This stacks with the extra damage from a flaming weapon or similar sources of extra damage.

Gear:

[Ring 1]Ring of Force Shield: +2 shield bonus to armor class.
[Ring 2]Ring of Protection+4: +4 deflection bonus to armor class.
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

These undead are a special creation of Lixer, Archdevil of Undeath. The process is exactly what the name suggests - the skull of a solar is taken, filled with dark magic and warped into an undead monstrosity. While powerful, the extreme difficulty of getting a solar's skull combined with the high costs renders these a prestige project. There are far better and economical uses of Lixer's resources, yet he continues to make these when possible.

As always, this is merely the base creature. What you faced in Castle Crumbling had their own gestalt and customization.

Solar's Rictus

Size/Type: Diminutive Undead
Hit Dice: 23d12+207+23 (506 hp)
Initiative: +15
Speed: Fly 100ft (perfect)
Armor Class: 45 (+4 size, +15 dex, +21 natural, +1 dodge)
Base Attack/CMB/CMD: +11/+7/33
Attack: Headbutt+26 (2d8+15) or soul's rot+26 ranged touch (23d6 and wisdom drain)
Full Attack: Headbutt+26 (2d8+15) or soul's rot+26 ranged touch (23d6 and wisdom drain)
Space/Reach: 0ft/0ft
Special Attacks: Soul's rot, false salvation.
Special Qualities: Unholy toughness, undead traits, spell resistance 35, fast healing 20, desecrated faith, true seeing, damage reduction 15/adamantine and epic.
Saves: Fort +7, Ref +23, Will +14
Abilities: Str 8, Dex 40, Con -, Int 7, Wis 13, Cha 28 
Skills: 26+ability modifier.
Feats: Weapon Finesse(1), Ability Focus(Soul's Rot)(3), Ability Focus(False Salvation)(6), Dodge(9), Mobility(12), Spring Attack(15), Toughness(18)
Epic Feats: Improved Weapon Finesse(21)

Racial powers: [spoiler]

Soul's Rot (Su)

A solar's rictus can fire a beam of pure unholy power, the same power that gives it eternal unlife. This is a ranged touch attack with a range of 100ft, dealing 23d6 points of damage on a successful strike. A creature struck by Soul's Rot must succeed on a DC 39 Will save or suffer 7 points of wisdom drain. Creatures who suffer wisdom drain from Soul's Rot are affected as if by a Morality Undone spell (caster level 23rd). This lasts for 7 days or until the creature receives an atonement, wish or miracle. Creatures that are already evil suffer the wisdom drain but take no further effect. Creatures immune to ability drain are unaffected by the wisdom drain or Morality Undone aspects of Soul's Rot. The save DC is Charisma based and includes a +7 racial bonus.

Note that the Morality Undone aspect of Soul's Rot is not a mind-affecting ability. It is caused by the vile impurities within the solar's rictus and is thus not stopped by defenses or immunities against mind-affecting.

False Salvation (Su)

A solar's rictus can sing perverse words of damnation, disguised as a mockery of the truth and joy it once represented. As a standard action the solar's rictus may sing these false words of salvation. False Salvation affects creatures within a 70ft radius from the solar's rictus. This has one of three possible effects.

Creatures of evil alignment find the song mildly pleasant and suffer no effect from it.

Creatures of neutral or good alignment find the song alluring, seductive and enticing. They must succeed on a DC 39 Will save or find themselves questioning their morality. This crisis of confidence lasts for seven rounds. During it the creature suffers a -7 penalty to attack rolls, weapon damage rolls and skill checks. They are unable to take any action that would attack or otherwise harm the solar's rictus during this time. This aspect of False Salvation is a mind-affecting ability.

Creatures who have been affected by Morality Undone via Soul's Rot suffer a different fate. These creatures must make the same Will save or immediately become slavishly devoted to the solar's rictus (including its master, if any). They will do anything and everything that the solar's rictus or master asks, including acts that cause immediate self harm, the betrayal of everything they have stood for before and even damnation. This aspect of False Salvation is not a mind-affecting ability, as it functions by inflaming the spiritual malaise already planted in the creature.

The save DCs are Charisma based and include a +7 racial bonus.

Desecrated Faith (Ex)

A solar's rictus maintains some small shards of the holy power it once had, albeit in a twisted shield. A solar's rictus is treated as good aligned against abilities that specifically target evil creatures, such as smite evil, holy word, holy smite and detect evil. Turn undead is still effective on the solar's rictus.

True Seeing (Su)

A solar's rictus is continually under the effect of true seeing (caster level 23rd).
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

A typical shadow from Lixer's defensive perimeter. There were thousands of these, a defense of simple mass and numbers. Notably, greater dispel magic spam will ensure any weak or unworthy creature who blunders close will not live to regret it.

Lixer's Legion Shadows

Shadow 3//Evolved Undead 3

Size/Type: Medium Undead (Incorporeal)
Hit Dice: 3d12 (25 hp)
Initiative: +2
Speed: Fly 40ft (good)
Armor Class: 20 (+2 dex, +7 deflection, +1 dodge)
Base Attack/CMB/CMD: +1/+3/21
Attack: Touch+3 (1d6 str)
Full Attack: -
Special Attacks: Create spawn, strength drain, spell-like abilities.
Special Qualities: Darkvision 60ft, undead traits, resistance to positive energy 10, fast healing 3.
Saves: Fort +1, Ref +3, Will +4
Abilities: Str -, Dex 14, Con -, Int 6, Wis 12, Cha 19
Skills: 6+ability mod.
Feats: Alertness(1), Dodge(3)

Spell-like abilities

3/day-greater dispel magic. Caster level 3rd.
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

The leaders of the shadow armies. They share minds by being axiomatic creatures and generally keep the shadow swarms as tightly coordinated units.

Lixer's Legion Shadows, Sargent.

Greater Shadow 9//Evolved Undead 5/Axiomatic Creature 4

Size/Type: Medium Undead (Incorporeal)
Hit Dice: 9d12+63+9 (130 hp)
Initiative: +2
Speed: Fly 40ft (good)
Armor Class: 25 (+2 dex, +12 deflection, +1 dodge)
Base Attack/CMB/CMD: +4/+6/29
Attack: Touch+6 (1d8 str)
Special Attacks: Create spawn, strength drain, spell-like abilities, smite chaos 1/day.
Special Qualities: Darkvision 60ft, undead traits, resistance to positive energy 10, fast healing 3, unholy toughness, spell resistance 14, acid, electricity and fire resistance 5.
Saves: Fort +3, Ref +5, Will +7
Abilities: Str -, Dex 15, Con -, Int 6, Wis 12, Cha 24
Skills: 12+ability modifier.
Feats: Alertness(1), Dodge(3), Toughness(6), Spell Penetration(9)

Spell-like abilities

3/day-greater dispel magic. 2/day-cone of cold. Caster level 9th.
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

Your first opponent of any real difficulty. His aura is plainly vicious and his flurry+stunning fist spam can further lock down his opponents. Fortunately for you, he only got Ithea and the rest of the party was able to dispatch him.

Monk of the Dark Depths

Drowned 20//Monk 20

Size/Type: Medium Undead
Hit Dice: 20d12+100+20 (256 hp)
Initiative: +5
Speed: 100ft, swim 100ft
Armor Class: 28 (+1 dex, +8 natural, +5 wis, +4 monk)
Base Attack/CMB/CMD: +20/+27/47
Attack: Unarmed strike+27 (2d10+7+1d6)
Full Attack: Flurry of blows+27/+27/+27/+22/+17/+12 (2d10+7+1d6)
Special Attacks: Drowning aura, flurry of blows, stunning fist 20/day (DC 27), ki strike(magic, lawful, adamantine),
Special Qualities: Darkvision 60ft, fast healing 5, undead traits, unholy toughness, improved evasion, slow fall(any), purity of body, wholeness of body(40 hp), diamond body, abundant step, spell resistance 30, mastery of the stunning fist, timeless body, tongue of the sun and moon, empty body, perfect self, damage reduction 15/epic and adamantine.
Saves: Fort +13, Ref +16, Will +22 (+2 vs enchantment)
Abilities: Str 25, Dex 13, Con -, Int 11, Wis 20, Cha 20 
Skills: 23+ability modifier.
Feats: Improved Initiative(1), Improved Unarmed Strike(M1), Stunning Fist(M1), Deflect Arrows(M2), Toughness(3), Ability Focus(Drowning Aura)(6), Improved Trip(M6), Dilate Aura(9), Ability Focus(Stunning Fist)(12), Pain Touch(15), Lightning Reflexes(18)

Racial powers:

Drowning Aura (Su)

A drowned gives off a 30-foot-radius emanation of suffocating drowning, imbuing its surroundings with a watery glint and deadly threat for creatures that breathe. All breathing creatures within 30 feet of a drowned are treated as if beneath water in terms of being able to breathe. The drowning aura accelerates the process of drowning. Normally, a creature can hold its breath for a number of rounds equal to twice its Constitution score before it begins to drown. Within the drowning aura, a creature can only hold its breath if it makes a DC 13 Constitution check every round. Each round, the DC increases by 1. When the character finally fails its Constitution check, it begins to drown. In the first round, it falls unconscious (0 hit points). In the following round, it drops to –1 hit points and is dying. In the third round, if still in the drowning aura, it drowns.

Gear:

[Hands]Knuckles of the Drowning Gasp: Grants a +1 profane bonus to the DC of Drowning Aura's concentration check. In addition, these deal an extra 1d6 points of damage for unarmed strikes.
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

Auril. Notes as follows.

- Auril is a lesser deity and was de-emphasized in 3rd edition. I chose DvR 10 for her, as she's an ancient and powerful entity. She's trying to expand in the wake of the void Talos left behind.

- Auril has a few more domains than normal, requiring Extra Domain to eat up SDA slots. As her standard domains include Air and Water, she retains these despite Cold and Winter fitting much better. As a result she has a whole bunch of domains. Her 'core' domains are Cold, Winter, Storm and Evil. Those are the main components she focuses on and Weather, Water, Air and Wrath are secondary aspects.

- Auril is immune to fire. This is a deliberate design choice, as unlike lesser creatures of winter, she has mastered fire. It's the same logic that Frostwind Viragos employ with no being weak to fire. It's an unpleasant surprise for those who would assume fire can devastate her.

- For Snowcasting and related feats, I assume Auril's presence is sufficient to gain the bonuses. As the deity of winter, I figure this is more than reasonable. They're included in the stat block.

- Flash Frost Spell is a crummy metamagic, but it fits Auril. On the other hand, Frost Mage is a good PrC and Energy Admixture/Energy Substitution come free on every spell. So she more than makes up for it. Auril is most likely the best winter themed spellcaster in Creation. Mephistopheles comes close and also has a cold focus, but he isn't as dedicated about it.

- With her setup with energy substitution, Auril is fond of casting a spell used against her but turned to cold damage instead. Due to Frostburn Magic, Auril's damage is all but incurable in combat. She stymies healers exceptionally well due to this.  Speaking of SDAs, Frozen Wrath is broken as all hell. It fits her personality and portfolio, but this is an example of how SDAs can be completely nuts when the situation calls for them to be.

- Auril is by far the strongest entity posted so far. She'd wipe the floor with Alicia or Seira straight up. Zquujaj can't deal with her after she drops some AC boosts and can't win a spell race. Empress Sulia can't touch her in melee and likewise loses a spell battle. Zaaman Rul has a shot at hitting her pre-buffs, but his vulnerability to cold gets him swiftly dispatched. Malcanthet lacks the effective offense since she can't deal her SA damage. Sharess puts the best fight of them all up, but ultimately the numbers are against her.

- The spells in custom material will be sorted and added to the spells topic tomorrow. They'll likely be more than just sor/wiz spells.

- Feedback welcome!

Auril
The Frostmaiden, Icedawn, The Cold Goddess
Lesser Deity
Symbol: A white snowflake on a gray diamond with a white border
Home Plane: Fury's Heart
Portfolio: Cold, winter
Worshipers: Druids, cold creatures, elemental archons(air or water), frost giants, natives of cold climates, rangers
Cleric Alignments: CE, LE, N, NE
Domains: Air, Cold, Evil, Storm, Water, Weather, Winter, Wrath
Favored Weapon: Icemaiden's Caress (Ice Axe)

Barbarian 50//Wizard 10/Frost Mage 40

Size/Type: Medium Outsider (Cold, Evil)
Divine Rank: 10
Hit Dice: 50d12+900 (1500 hp)
Initiative: +24
Speed: 70ft, fly 200ft (perfect)
Armor Class: 87 (+14 dex, +10 divine, +39 natural, +14 deflection)(+10 competence if Auril+foe are airborne)
Base Attack/CMB/CMD: +50/+64/112
Attack: Icemaiden's Caress+84 (1d6+31 x4)(+10 competence attack/damage if Auril+foe are airborne)
Full Attack: Icemaiden's Caress+84/+79/+74/+69 (1d6+31 x4)(+10 competence attack/damage if Auril+foe are airborne)
Special Attacks: Rage 13/day, spells, divine blast 17/day(24d12).
Special Qualities: Divine traits, immunity to cold and fire, resistance to electricity 5, damage reduction 27/-, spell resistance 65, improved uncanny dodge, trap sense+16, greater rage, indomitable will, tireless rage, mighty rage, natural armor increase(+14), gain knowledge.
Saves: Fort +68, Ref +59, Will +65 
Abilities: Str 38, Dex 38, Con 46, Int 44, Wis 38, Cha 38   
Skills: Appraise+80, Balance+77, Concentration+81, Craft(Winter)+80, Decipher Script+80, Intimidate+77, Knowledge(Arcana)+80, Knowledge(Dungeoneering)+80, Knowledge(Geography)+80, Knowledge(History)+80, Knowledge(Local)+80, Knowledge(Nature)+80, Knowledge(Planes)+80, Knowledge(Religion)+80, Listen+79, Ride+77, Search+80, Sense Motive+79, Spellcraft+80, Spot+79, Survival+79, Swim+77, Tumble+77
Feats: Power Attack(1), Scribe Scroll(W1), Snowcasting(3), Flash Frost Spell(W5), Frozen Magic(6), Cold Focus(9), Energy Substitution(Cold)(W10), Greater Cold Focus(12), Piercing Cold(FM4), Energy Admixture(Cold)(15), Cold Spell Specialization(18), Easy Metamagic(Energy Admixture)(27), Quicken Spell(39), Spell Mastery(48)
Epic Feats: Epic Spell Capacity(21), Epic Cold Focus(FM14), Dire Charge(B24), Improved Metamagic(FM18), Epic Rage(B28), Specialized Metamagic(Energy Admixture)(30), Automatic Metamagic(Flash Frost Spell)(FM22), Terrifying Rage(B32), Great Strength(33), Pulverize(36), Automatic Metamagic(Flash Frost Spell)(FM26), Damage Reduction(B36), Automatic Metamagic(Flash Frost Spell)(FM30), Damage Reduction(B40), Blinding Speed(42), Automatic Metamagic(Flash Frost Spell)(FM34), Damage Reduction(B44), Multiaction(45), Automatic Metamagic(Flash Frost Spell)(FM38), Damage Reduction(B48)
Salient Divine Abilities: Arcane Mastery, Divine Air Mastery, Divine Blast, Elemental Might(Cold), Extra Domain(Air), Extra Domain(Water), Extra Domain(Weather), Extra Domain(Wrath), Frostburn Magic, Frozen Rage, Icebrand, Lay Curse, Mass Divine Blast, Power of Nature, Spontaneous Arcane Spells

Racial powers:

At will-acid fog, air walk, blasphemy, blizzard, bull's strength, call lightning, call lightning storm, chain lightning, chill metal, chill touch, cone of cold, control water, control weather, control winds, create undead, death hail, desecrate, dispel good, elemental storm(air or water only), entropic shield, fimbulwinter, fog cloud, gaseous form, greater plane shift, greater shout, greater teleport, gust of wind, horrid wilting, ice storm, magic circle against good, obedient avalanche, obscuring mist, polar ray, protection from good, rage, rhino's rush, righteous might, shout, sleet storm, snowsight, snow walk, song of discord, storm of vengeance, summon giants(frost giants only), summon monster 6(air only), summon monster 9(evil only), transformation, unholy aura, unholy blight, wall of ice, water breathing, whirlwind, wind wall, winter's embrace. Caster level 50th, caster level 60th for caster level checks. The save DCs are 44 + spell level.

Alter Reality (Su)

Auril exerts a considerable measure of control over reality itself, and her presence can command the very essence of the world around her. This warping of reality manifests in a number of ways. Auril can use limited wish when doing so can help her promote winter, bitter cold and unfeeling wrath. Note that in the situation where Auril and another deity both try to Alter Reality in opposition to each other, an opposed rank check may be necessary to determine how reality is actually altered.

Inflict Wounds (Su)

Auril may cast any inflict wounds spell as a standard action. She may apply any metamagics to this that she pleases. The spell cannot be higher than ninth level.

Domain powers:
Air: Turn earth creatures 17/day.
Cold: Turn fire creatures 17/day.
Evil: +1 bonus to the caster level of evil spells.
Storm: Gain resistance to electricity 5.
Water: Turn fire creatures 17/day.
Weather: Your vision is unobstructed by nonmagical weather conditions. +2 bonus to survival on weather related checks.
Winter: +2 profane bonus to Wisdom based skill checks during winter. As Auril is the living incarnation of winter, she gains this bonus at all times.
Wrath: 1/day subtract up to 25 from Wisdom and add half that to Strength. This lasts for 25 rounds and cannot be ended prematurely.

Divine Aura (Ex)

The save DC against Auril's divine aura is 34 and the radius is 1000ft.

Immunities: Auril is immune to polymorphing, petrification, or any other attack that alters her form. Any shape-altering powers she might have function normally on herself. She is not subject to energy drain, ability drain, or ability damage, and is immune to mind-affecting effects (charms, compulsions, phantasms, patterns, and morale effects). She are also immune to disease, poison, stunning, sleep, paralysis, death effects, and disintegration. In addition to these, Auril is immune to effects that imprison or banish her. Such effects include banishment, binding, dimensional anchor, dismissal, imprisonment, repulsion, soul bind, temporal stasis, trap the soul, and turning and rebuking. An opposed rank check may bypass any of these immunities; each attempt to do so requires a separate check.

Checks: Auril gains a divine bonus equal to her divine rank on all skill checks, ability checks and caster level checks.

Auril does not automatically fail on a natural attack roll or saving throw roll of 1. Auril may take 10 on any check.

Communication: Auril can understand, speak, and read any language, including nonverbal languages. She can speak directly to any beings within ten miles of herself.

Remote Communication: As a standard action, Auril can speak to any of her own worshipers, and to anyone within ten miles from a site dedicated to her, or within ten miles from a statue or other likeness of her. The creature being contacted can receive a telepathic message that only it can hear. Alternately, her voice can be heard as a bitterly cold howl of wind. In this case, anyone within earshot of the sound can hear it.

Create Items: Auril can create any wondrous item with power related to winter, cold or weather; the maximum is 30,000 gold.

Portfolio Sense: Auril is aware of any act of cold cruelty, the extinguishing of heat and the promotion of winter that involves 500 or more people.

Wizard powers:

Auril casts as a 50th level wizard. (Caster level 54th for cold spells.) The save DCs are 27 + spell level (DC 31 + spell level for spells with the cold descriptor). Her metamagic options are Energy Admixture (Cold) (+0), Energy Substitution (Cold) (+0), Flash Frost Spell (+1), Piercing Cold (+1) and Quicken Spell (+3). Auril's 0-15th level spells are automatically flash frost spells. Auril gains a +10 bonus to caster level checks. Auril deals an extra 2 points of damage per die for spells with the cold descriptor. Any cold damage Auril's spells inflict becomes frostburn damage.

Auril casts spontaneously. She needs not memorize spells ahead of time, including spells she wishes to apply metamagic to. Casting a spell with metamagic does not increase the casting time for Auril.

Auril casts cold spells whenever possible, using energy substitution. While Auril may on occasion cast electricity, acid and sonic based spells, she will never cast a fire based spell (barring changing it with energy substitution).

[4/day]0:
[9/day]1:
[8/day]2:
[8/day]3:
[8/day]4:
[8/day]5:
[7/day]6:
[7/day]7:
[7/day]8:
[7/day]9:
[6/day]10:
[6/day]11:
[6/day]12:
[6/day]13:
[5/day]14:
[5/day]15:
[5/day]16:
[5/day]17:
[4/day]18:
[2/day]19:

Frost Mage powers:

Natural Armor Increase (Ex)

At 1st, 4th, 7th, and 10th level, a frost mage's body becomes more like the ice he venerates. His skin turns whiter and colder to the touch as the permanent layer of frost grows deeper. This provides an increase to the character's existing natural armor, as indicated on Table 3—5 (the numbers represent the total increase gained to that point) and he takes no damage from cold environments. In warm temperatures, the frost continually evaporates and replenishes itself, enshrouding the frost mage in a wispy vapor.

Gain Knowledge (Ex)

Beginning at 3rd level, the frost mage gains knowledge of the spell conjure ice beast I, if he does not already have it. Former wizards get to add this spell to their spellbooks for free, and former sorcerers and bards get to add this spell to their spells known, even if this takes them over their normal limit. For each two levels gained in the prestige class, he gains knowledge of the next higher level in the conjure ice beast spell progression (conjure ice beast II at 5th level, conjure ice beast III at 7th level, and conjure ice beast IV at 9th level). At 7th level, in addition to gaining conjure ice beast III, the frost mage gains animate snow as a spell known. At 9th level, in addition to gaining conjure ice beast IV, the frost mage gains frostfell as a spell known. This class feature does not change the level of the spell. A frost mage still must have a spell slot of the appropriate level to prepare or cast a spell acquired through the gain knowledge ability.

Piercing Cold (Ex)

At 4th level, the frost mage gains Piercing Cold as a bonus metamagic feat. In addition to the normal benefits of the feat, the frost mage bypasses all resistances and immunities to cold granted by spells and spell-like effects of magic items (for example, a ring of minor energy resistance [cold]).

Gear:

Icemaiden's Caress

This iceaxe appears to be composed of blue ice, matching the color of Auril's skin. In Auril's hand it radiates an aura of visible cold. This iceaxe functions as an iceaxe+10, icy blast. Icemaiden's Caress automatically quenches all nonmagical flames within 500ft when drawn. Magical flames are treated as being dispelled as if by greater dispel magic (+40 dispel modifier).

As a free action three times per round, Auril may command Icemaiden's Caress to counter spells with the fire descriptor or take control of any spells with the cold descriptor. If Auril chooses to counter a spell with the fire descriptor, it is treated as if countered by greater dispel magic (+40 dispel modifier). If Auril chooses to control a spell with the cold descriptor, this resolves as if Auril was countering the spell. If the dispel checks succeeds, the spell functions as if cast by Auril in all aspects. Auril chooses the targets, where the spell strikes, it uses her spellcasting statistics to determine damage and to overcome spell resistance and so forth.

The origins of Icemaiden's Caress are unknown. It has been Auril's for as long as any recorded lore goes back. Some lore suggests that wounds from this axe can cause the same scarring as her Icebrand ability, though the truth of the matter is uncertain. Creatures who offend Auril enough to suffer wounds from this weapon rarely, if ever, survive long enough to tell the truth of this matter.

The bonus damage of the icy blast ability and Auril's Frozen Rage stack.

Icemaiden's Caress is a major artifact.

Blizzard's Raiment

Auril is surrounded by an eternal blizzard created to protect its mistress. This manifests as a thick blizzard around Auril, hiding her from sight of all and shielding with snowflakes. This grants Auril a 50% miss chance against all attacks, including area attacks and other attacks not specifically aimed at her. Means of enhanced perception, such as blindsight and mindsight, are ineffective against this blizzard, as is most magic, including true seeing. A wish or miracle cast to see through the blizzard is allowed a DC 50 caster level check to overcome Blizzard's Raiment. If the check succeeds, the effects of Blizzard's Raiment are negated for the remainder of the encounter for all. A deity with the salient divine ability Clearsight ignores the miss chance of Blizzard's Raiment, but does not negate it for anyone else.

Blizzard's Raiment does not hinder Auril's sight or movement in any way.

As a free action Auril may command Blizzard's Raiment to protect another person within 500ft. This lasts until Auril commands it to return to her as a free action. Auril has only used this ability once.

Blizzard's Raiment is a major artifact.

As a deity, Auril has many other treasures than this.

Custom Material: [spoiler]

Frost Armor
Conjuration (Creation) [Cold]
Level: Sor/Wiz 3
Range: Personal
Target: You
Duration: 1 hour/level (D)

You conjure armor of ice around your body. This armor does not inhibit or harm you nor does it melt. This armor grants a +4 armor bonus to armor class and resistance to fire 10.

Material Component

A handful of snow or a fragment of ice.

Frost Blade
Evocation [Cold]
Level: Initiate of Auril 4
Components: V, S, DF
Range: 5ft
Effect: Frost blade

This spell creates a sword-shaped swirl of jagged ice shards extending from the caster's hand. This weapon is weightless and is treated as magic for the sake of bypassing damage reduction. It is treated as having a +2 enchantment bonus to attack and damage rolls. You are treated as being proficient with this blade. You may use it for melee attacks as normal, and it deals 3d6+2 points of slashing damage and 1d6 points of cold damage. This blade is a collection of ice shards and flows around barriers to strike true, negating bonuses from cover and improved cover.

Due to the fluid nature of this weapon, it can be used with Weapon Finesse.

Frost Fingers
Evocation [Cold]
Level: Initiate of Auril 1
Range: 15ft
Area: Cone-shaped burst
Saving Throw: Reflex half

Frost Fingers is a frozen version of the more famous spell Burning Hands. When cast a wave of icy cold comes from the fingers of the caster. Any creature in the area of this cold takes 1d4 points of cold damage (maximum 5d4). Liquids touched by frost fingers freeze.

Frost Whip
Evocation [Cold]
Level: Initiate of Auril 2
Range: 5ft
Effect: Frost whip
Duration: 1 round/level
Saving Throw: Fortitude partial; see text

This spell creates a beam-like whip of ice from the caster's hand. This beam is 5ft long and you are treated as being proficient with it. You may make a single melee touch attack with the whip as a standard action, dealing 4d6 points of cold damage on a successful hit. A creature that is struck must make a Fortitude save or be fatigued for one round.

Greater Frost Armor
Level: Sor/Wiz 5

This spell functions as Frost Armor, except as noted here. Greater Frost Armor grants a +6 bonus to armor class and resistance to fire 20.

Material Component

A white opal worth 50 gold.

Icedawn's Armor
Level: Sor/Wiz 11
Range: Personal
Target: You
Duration: 1 hour/level (D)

This spell creates a full body suit of icy, form-fitting blue armor on you. This armor does not inhibit you in any way nor does it melt. This armor grants you a +15 armor bonus to armor class and immunity to fire.

Focus

A miniature breastplate made of blue ice that costs 10,000 gold.

Greater Polar Ray
Evocation [Cold]
Level: Sor/Wiz 13
Effect: Ray

This spell functions as Polar Ray, except that it deals 1d8 points of damage per caster level (maximum 50d8).

Focus

A small, white ceramic cone or prism.

Great Northern Wind
Evocation [Air, Cold]
Level: Sor/Wiz 15
Area: One 1000ft cube
Duration: Instantaneous and 1 min/level; see text.
Saving Throw: Fortitude partial

This spell conjures a massive windstorm of sub-zero cold and frigid snow. This deals 25d6 points of cold damage to all creatures within the area of the spell except for the caster. A Fortitude save halves the damage and negates the following two effects. In addition, creatures that fail the save are knocked prone by the force of the wind. Further, the numbing cold inflicts a -10 penalty to Dexterity (cannot go below 1). Creatures immune to cold are only subject to possibly being knocked prone. Flying creatures that would be knocked prone are instead blown to the southern end of the cube.

The penalty to Dexterity lasts for 1 minute per caster level. All other effects of Great Northern Wind are instantaneous.

Material Component

A handful of snow.

Rain of Desolation
Abjuration/Evocation [Cold]
Level: Sor/Wiz 12
Area: Cylinder (40ft radius, 80ft high)
Saving Throw: Fortitude partial; see text

This spell summons a driving, drenching cold rain. Creatures within it are struck by a bitter cold as the magic around them crumbles. All creatures within the radius are treated as being affected by a targeted greater dispel magic (maximum dispel check modifier of +30). Creatures exposed to this rain take 5d6 points of cold damage. This damage rises by 2d6 for each spell or spell-like ability dispelled by this spell, to a maximum of 50d6. This damage applies to all creatures within the Rain of Desolation. For example, a Rain of Desolation that dispels 5 effects deals 15d6 cold damage to all creatures within it. A Fortitude save is allowed to halve the cold damage.

Focus

A white crystal in the shape of a teardrop, worth no less than 2,000 gold.

Snowbound Soul
Enchantment (Compulsion) [Mind-Affecting]
Level: Sor/Wiz 10
Target: One creature
Saving Throw: Will negates

By freezing the target's mind, you enchant the target to be forever drawn to cold. This spell causes the target to have an irresistible compulsion to seek out the coldest temperatures he can. The target will actively seek the harshest cold he can at all times. They will seek it to the exclusion of all other activities, including eating and sleeping. The target believes that this cold will make them stronger and will not take any precautions against it. In fact, the target is not protected against cold in any way by this spell (though pre-existing defenses still work). Even when the target takes damage from the cold they will not relent or see anything wrong with it. It is common for creatures affected by this spell to freeze to death with a smile on their face.

Any effect that creates cold is welcomed by the target. As a result, they willingly and automatically lower their spell resistance (if any) and fail any save for spells or effects that deal cold damage. A target that can create cold effects or cast cold spells will happily harm or kill themselves with them.

Creatures with the cold subtype are immune to this spell.

Material Component

Diamond dust mixed with snow. This mixture costs no less than 1,000 gold.

Initiate of Auril
Prerequisites: Cleric or druid level 1st, patron deity Auril
Benefit: You are immune to cold weather and conditions, as if protected by an Endure Elements spell. This protection does not extend to hot weather. In addition, add the following spells to your cleric or druid spell list.

1st: Frost Fingers
2nd: Frost Whip
4th: Frost Blade
7th: Ice Claw*

*You may use your primary casting stat in place of Intelligence or Charisma.

Epic Cold Focus [Epic]
Prerequisite: Greater Cold Focus
Benefit: Add +2 to the DC for all saving throws against spells you cast with the cold descriptor. This bonus stacks with similar bonuses, such as those granted by Spell Focus and Greater Spell Focus.

Epic Rage [Epic]
Prerequisites: Mighty Rage, str 21, con 21
Benefit: The bonuses to strength, constitution and will saves from your rage rise by +4.

FROZEN RAGE
Prerequisites: Rage special ability, Cold domain.
Auril is the personification of winter's unfeeling wrath. She embodies every blizzard that swallows travelers into death's cold embrace and her rage matches that. When Auril goes into a rage, she does not lose control of herself. She may use Intelligence, Dexterity and Charisma based skills, Concentration, abilities that require patience or concentration and spells, spell completion items, spell trigger items or a command word while in a rage. In addition, the cold that composes Auril infuses her attacks. She deals an extra 4d6 points of cold damage with her melee attacks while in a rage.

ICEBRAND
Prerequisite: Cold domain, Winter domain, cha 35
Auril is surrounded by an aura of absolute zero cold, which brands those foolish enough to battle her. This aura extends 15ft in all directions from Auril. Creatures who come into this aura take 20d8 points of frostburn damage per round. This damage causes white, translucent scarring over the body of the victim. Damage caused by Icebrand can only be healed in areas of hot or higher temperature bands and with a DC 59 caster level check or a successful opposed rank check against Auril.

FROSTBURN MAGIC
Prerequisite: Cold domain, able to cast 9th level spells.
Auril's magic is so cold that her cold spells become frostburn damage. Any spell Auril casts with the cold descriptor, including spells modified with the Energy Substituion or Energy Admixture feats to deal cold damage, deal frostburn damage instead of cold damage. For example, a cone of cold cast by Auril would deal 15d6 points of frostburn damage instead of 15d6 points of cold damage. Frostburn damage inflicted in this manner can only be healed in areas of hot or higher temperature bands and with a DC 59 caster level check or a successful opposed rank check against Auril.
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

These extremely rare oozes never occur naturally. They are the crowning achievement of a branch of sorcery that grapples with the theory of equivalent exchange. It holds that magic is merely borrowing a force from one place and offering up the equivalent force in return. This magic, also known as blood sorcery, uses the life force of the caster. Countless eons ago, the grandmaster of grandmasters created a final theory, one that held that a true equivalent exchange is self sustaining and never ending. With this theory he created the Infinity Ooze. This creature is a hideous blight on Creation, capable of destroying entire kingdoms in a tidal wave of endless slime.

Infinity Ooze

Size/Type: Large Ooze
Hit Dice: 30d10+540 (725 hp)
Initiative: -5
Speed: 35ft
Armor Class: 4 (-5 dex, -1 size)
Base Attack/CMB/CMD: +22/+37/42
Attack: Slam+35 (1d6+14 plus 6d6 acid)
Full Attack: 2 slams+35 (1d6+14 plus 6d6 acid)
Special Attacks: Acid, poison fumes.
Special Qualities: Ooze traits, infinite splits, immunity to acid, electricity and cold, blindsight 200ft, fast healing 1.
Saves: Fort +27, Ref +4, Will +4
Abilities: Str 38, Dex 1, Con 47, Int -, Wis 1, Cha 1 
Skills: -
Feats: -
Alignment: Neutral

Acid (Ex)

An infinity ooze deals 6d6 points of acid damage with its slam attacks, grapples or to any creature that touches it. Weapons are allowed a DC 43 Reflex save to negate this acid damage. Creatures using natural weapon suffer this damage and are allowed the saving throw. No saving throw is allowed for the acid damage from the slam attack or grapples. The save DC is Constitution based.

Poison Fumes (Ex)

Acidic fumes surround the infinity ooze in a 40ft radius. Any creature within this radius at the start of the infinity ooze's turn must make a DC 43 Fortitude save or take 2d6 points of Dexterity and Constitution damage. The saving throw must be repeated each round. Immunity to acid or poison protects against this ability. The save DC is Constitution based.

Infinite Splits (Ex)

Infinity oozes are horrible pests and plagues on anything they come across. The main reason is that any type of physical damage (bludgeoning, piercing or slashing) deals no damage to them. In fact, it causes the infinity ooze to split into two. The newly born infinity ooze has the current hit points of its parent but is otherwise a normal infinity ooze. An infinity ooze takes no damage from splitting and can split infinitely.
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

Children of Liberty

The radiant celestial before you seems to display all the glory of the Heavens Above. Its figure is ever-changing, yet piercing green eyes find yours. Despite the overwhelming power this creature projects, you feel a sense of calmness overtake you.

Children of Liberty, also known as the Eladrin of Might, are the children born of the dreams of Queen Morwel of the Eladrin. They sprung from Queen Morwel's mind, fully formed and wishing to aid her out of love. They defend the Hidden Layers of Arborea. Little else is known of them, as the secrets of the Hidden Layers are deep indeed.

Of note, Children of Libery is an intentional misnomer. Eladrin of Might is far more apt. They are the ultimate exemplar of chaotic good, much as the Hellspawn are the ultimate exemplar of lawful evil.

Size/Type: Medium Outsider (Good, Chaotic, Eladrin)
Hit Dice: 35d8+420 (700 hp)
Initiative: +23
Speed: 70ft, fly 200ft (perfect)
Armor Class: 56 (+15 dex, +26 natural, +5 dodge)
Base Attack/CMB/CMD: +35/+49/79
Attack: Blade of Dreams+56 (2d6+28 plus 3d6 holy and one negative level (6d6 on crit and 2 negative levels) plus 2d6 chaotic) plus erosion of time 19-20 x2) or slam+49 (1d8+14 plus erosion of time)
Full Attack: Blade of Dreams+56/+51/+46/+41 (2d6+28 plus 3d6 holy and one negative level (6d6 on crit and 2 negative levels) plus 2d6 chaotic) plus erosion of time 19-20 x2) or 2 slams+49 (1d8+14 plus erosion of time)
Special Attacks: Spell-like abilities, spells, blade of dreams, affliction, eternal slumber.
Special Qualities: Immunity to electricity and petrification, resistance to acid and cold 30, damage reduction 25/epic, evil and cold iron, tongues, protective aura, morwel's gift, alternate form, aura of freedom, defenders of time.
Saves: Fort +29, Ref +32, Will +27 (+4 vs poison)
Abilities: Str 38, Dex 41, Con 35, Int 30, Wis 31, Cha 31   
Skills:  22 skills, 38+ability mod.
Feats: Words of Creation(B), Ability Focus(Affliction)(1), Power Attack(3), Extend Spell(6), Improved Initiative(9), Dodge(12), Mobility(15), Spring Attack(18)
Epic Feats: Epic Ability Focus(Affliction)(21), Superior Initiative(24), Epic Spell Capacity(27), Epic Dodge(30), Epic Dodge(33)
Alignment: Anarchic Exalted

Spell-like abilities

Always active-blessed sight, detect law, detect lies, freedom of movement, see invisibility, true seeing. At will-chain lightning*, chaos hammer*, cloak of chaos, consecrate, cure critical wounds*, dancing lights, detect thoughts, dispel evil, dream, freedom, greater plane shift, greater teleport, haste, magic disjunction, mass charm monster, righteous smite*, slow, superior invisibility, symbol of sleep, temporal stasis, time stop, word of chaos. 1/day-miracle. Caster level 35th. The save DCs are Charisma based.

*Automatically maximized as if by the maximize spell-like ability feat.

Spells

Children of Liberty cast as 30th level clerics with access to the Chaos, Dream and Good domains, as well as 4 others relating to their particular responsibilities; in addition, they gain the granted power of all of their domains. They gain further caster levels with every racial hit die, except those divisible by seven. (7, 14, 21, 28, 35, 42, 49, ect).

Blade of Dreams (Su)

At will as a free action, Children of Liberty can manifest a pink-purple blade. This blade is part of the fragment of Morwel's dreams that they represent. This functions as a +7 greatsword of holy power and anarchic. If the Child of Liberty dies or loses his grip on the blade, it vanishes instantly.

Affliction (Ex)

Creatures struck by the natural or manufactured weapons of a Child of Liberty contract the affliction erosion of time. A DC 45 fortitude save negates. The save DC is Constitution based.

Eternal Slumber (Ex)

As a full round action, a Child of Liberty can attempt to submerge a creature into an eternal sleep. A DC 39 will save is allowed to resist.  Failure results in the victim immediately falling asleep. This sleep is eternal and the target does not wake up without powerful outside intervention. During this time the victim does not need to eat or drink, nor do they age. This fate can only be removed by a Child of Liberty using this ability again on the sleeper, or by a Wish or Miracle spell dedicated to waking the victim up. The caster level for either must be at least equal to the hit dice of the Child of Liberty that put the victim asleep.

When putting the victim asleep, the Child of Liberty can decide what dreams the victim endures. Good dreams: The victim dreams of better days and happiness, a slumber akin to paradise. This use of Eternal Slumber is known as as the Rest of Mercy and is used to reward heroes who must rest but cannot be allowed to pass on. No dreams: The victim does not dream. They perceive nothing during the sleep and recall nothing of their time if woken. This is the default choice made by Children of Liberty. Nightmares: The victim is plagued by horrific nightmares, never knowing rest or respite. This is only used in the most utterly extreme situations, as the Children of Liberty shy away from using this dreadful power.

Morwel's Gift (Ex)

The Children of Liberty sprung from Queen Morwel and possess a fragment of her might. They may select any one salient divine ability. They need not meet the divine rank requirement, but must meet every other requirement. Alternately, they may choose two bonus epic feats or four bonus non-epic feats.

Alternate Form (Su)

Children of Liberty each have a unique alternate form. This varies between each one. These forms represent the true personality of each Child of Liberty in a direct fashion. A Child of Liberty with a fiery, avenging personality may have an alternate form that is a pillar of cleansing holy fire, for example.

Divine Blood (Ex)

Children of Liberty arose from the mind of Queen Morwel, gifted with a small fragment of her majesty. As such they possess maximum HP per hit die. They are treated as divine rank 0 to determine if they can be affected by abilities, though they possess no actual divine rank.

Aura of Freedom (Su)

The presence of a Child of Liberty shatters anything that would suppress that liberty. Enchantment spells and spell-like abilities within 70ft of the Child of Liberty are subject to an automatic dispel attempt (+35). For the sake of what this aura can effect, treat it as a magic disjunction effect. An effect can only be affected by this ability once per 24 hours.

Defenders of Time (Ex)

Children of Liberty are entrusted with the defense of the hidden layers of Arborea. As such they are immune to the effects of those layers. Any spells or spell like abilities that alter time (or seem to) cast around them are automatically countered as if by greater dispel magic (+35 modifier). Such spells include haste, slow, temporal stasis and time stop.

Erosion of Time

Injury; DC 39 fortitude negates; immediate onset; aging. Victims infected with erosion of time immediately advance one age category. Creatures below middle age become middle aged, while middle aged creatures become old and old creatures become venerable. A venerable creature crumbles to dust and is slain. Aging in this method grants the normal penalties to strength, dexterity and constitution, but none of the bonuses to intelligence, wisdom and charisma. Living creatures that do not age, such as outsiders, are still affected by this affliction. However, they cannot be slain by it, only reduced to venerable age. Undead, constructs and other non-living creatures are not affected by this affliction.
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

The Calamity

The origins of The Calamity are unclear. It emerged from the shattered husk of a Prime Material world according to lore, though no more information is provided. Some sources claim it is imprisoned away and others claim it was destroyed. But all that know of it agree on one thing - it may well be the greatest golem ever created. Rivaling a mountain in size, it can destroy entire kingdoms in a day's time.

Size/Type: Colossal Construct
Hit Dice: 58d12+58+1276 (2,030 hp)
Initiative: +0
Speed: 20ft
Armor Class: 62 (-8 size, +60 natural)
Base Attack/CMB/CMD: +43/+83/93
Attack: Slam+67 (20d10+32 and prone) or stomp+67 (25d6+32 and stun)
Space/Reach: 30,000ft/30,000ft.
Special Attacks: Widespread destruction, massive body, prone, stun.
Special Qualities: Damage reduction 100/adamantine, resistance to fire, cold, acid, electricity and sonic 50, gigantic, magic immunity, massive body, constructed toughness, design flaws, construct traits
Saves: Fort +24, Ref +24, Will +24
Abilities: Str 75, Dex 10, Con -, Int 4, Wis 10, Cha 10   
Skills:
Feats: Toughness(B), Power Attack(1), Great Fortitude(3), Iron Will(6), Lightning Reflexes(9), Improved Bull Rush(12), Awesome Blow(15), Improved Natural Armor(18)
Epic Feats: Epic Toughness(B), Epic Fortitude(21), Epic Will(24), Epic Reflexes(27), Epic Toughness(30), Epic Toughness(33), Epic Toughness(36), Epic Toughness(39), Epic Toughness(42), Epic Toughness(45), Epic Toughness(48), Epic Toughness(51), Epic Toughness(54), Epic Toughness(57)
Alignment: Neutral

Widespread Destruction (Su)

As a full round action, The Calamity may kneel down and extend its back up towards the sky. From its back a massive discharge of energy crackles up into the sky and then crashes down over a huge radius. On the first round after using it the energy soars thousands of feet up and fans out. On the second round the energy reaches the zenith of its rise and starts to fall and on the third round it lands. Widespread Destruction deals 696 points of force damage in a 50 mile radius of the point where it was launched from. This damage bypasses miss chance and most defenses, though a wall of force, prismatic sphere or divine shield stops it.

The Calamity can use Widespread Destruction once per hour. The Calamity is immune to Widespread Destruction.

Gigantic (Ex)

Due to the titanic size of The Calamity, creatures of less than Colossal size only deal 1/10th of the normal amount of damage to it. This is deducted before damage resistance or any other factors apply.  For example, a medium sized creature who deals 100 points of damage to The Calamity only deals 10 damage to it.

Magic Immunity (Ex)

The Calamity is immune to any spell, spell like ability or supernatural ability.

Massive Body (Ex)

All of The Calamity's slam or stomp attacks deal damage in a 100ft radius. All creatures within the radius are treated as being attacked.

Constructed Toughness (Ex)

The Calamity has maximum hit points per hit die. It gains Toughness and Epic Toughness as bonus feats.

Design Flaws (Ex)

Due to the massive size of The Calamity, it cannot make Attacks of Opportunity against creatures smaller than Colossal sized.

Prone (Ex)

Any creature who takes damage from The Calamity's slam attack must make a DC 61 Fortitude save or be rendered prone and unable to rise for 2d4 rounds. The save DC is Strength based.

Stun (Ex)

Any creature who takes damage from The Calamity's stomp attack must make a DC 61 Fortitude save or be rendered stunned for 1d8 rounds. The save DC is Strength based.
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

The Broken Saint

The Broken Saint is neither a saint nor broken. It is the cover name of Biler, a remmanon in the service of the Order of the Fly. Once a mortal operative for Beezlebub, he won his lord's dark favor by successfully sowing discord, misery and ultimately collapse in the Enlightened Kingdom of Urpel. As a reward he was made into a devil and given a comfortable position in the Order of the Fly's hierarchy. Thus he has remained for several thousand years, until recently he was assigned to establish a spy ring in Herak Villan on the Astral Plane.

Remmanon 28//Marshal 5/Evangelist 5/Infiltrator of Beelzebub 18

Size/Type: Medium Outsider (Evil, Lawful, Devil)
Hit Dice: 28d8+308 (438 hp)
Initiative: +26
Speed: 30ft, fly 30ft (good)
Armor Class: 73 (+6 dex, +18 natural, +8 shield, +7 deflection, +10 armor, +7 insight)
Base Attack/CMB/CMD: +28/+32/55
Attack: Slam+35 (2d6+6 plus 2d6 fire)
Full Attack: 2 slams+35 (2d6+6 plus 2d6 fire)
Special Attacks: Spell-like abilities, summon devils, insidious aura, hellfire strike, auras, great orator(inspire dread, inflame the righteous, convert the unfaithful), dossier of deception 5/day.
Special Qualities: Damage reduction 20/epic, good and silver, immunity to fire and poison, resistance to acid and cold 20, spell resistance 35, telepathy 200ft, grant move action 1/day, fast talk, skill mastery, canvas, secure, classify, task force, interrogate, breach, tie loose ends, agent of the order of the fly.
Saves: Fort +27, Ref +23, Will +32 (+18 vs divination)
Abilities: Str 22, Dex 23, Con 32, Int 27, Wis 28, Cha 37
Skills: Bluff+46, Concentration+42, Diplomacy+57, Disguise+44, Escape Artist+37, Gather Information+46 Intimidate+64, Knowledge(arcana)+39, Knowledge(planes)+39, Knowledge(religion)+39, Listen+40, Perform(oratory)+44, Search+41, Sense Motive+58, Spellcraft+39, Spot+40, Survival+40, Use Rope+37
Feats: Improved Initiative(1), Skill Focus(Diplomacy)(M1), Persuasive(3), Flyby Attack(6), Investigator(9), Brand of Beezlebub(12), Mark of Maladomini(15), Empower Spell-Like Ability(Delayed Blast Fireball)(18), Evil Brand(IB10)
Epic Feats: Armor Skin(21), Epic Skill Focus(Diplomacy)(IB13), Armor Skin(24), Epic Will(IB16), Armor Skin(27)
Alignment: Lawful Vile

Racial powers:

Spell-like abilities

At will-damning darkness, desecrate, detect good, disguise self, fireball, greater teleport(self+50 pounds only), plane shift(willing targets only). 3/day-delayed blast fireball. 1/day-chasing perfection. Caster level 28th, +1 bonus to caster level checks. The save DCs are Charisma based.

Summon Devils (Sp)

75% chance to summon 2d6 bearded devils, 1d6 erinyes or 1 cornugon. This ability is the equivalent of a 9th level spell.

Insidious Aura (Su)

A remmanon emanates a telepathic aura that plays on the doubts and fears of its foes. Opponents that begin their turn within 30 feet of a remmanon must succeed on a DC 37 Will save or suffer the effect of a confusion spell for that round. An affected foe never treats a remmanon as the nearest creature for the purpose of determining the confusion effect. The save DC is Charisma-based.

A remmanon and allies within 30 feet of it gain a +4 bonus on attack rolls against opponents affected by this aura.

Hellfire Strike (Su)

A remmanon deals an extra 2d6 points of fire damage with its slam attacks. This stacks with the extra damage from a flaming weapon or similar sources of extra damage.

Gear:

[Body]Marks of the Broken Saint: Grants a +7 insight bonus to armor class.
[Neck]Amulet of Natural Armor+7: +7 enhancement bonus to natural armor.
[Wrists]Bracers of Armor+10: +10 armor bonus to armor class.
[Ring 1]Ring of Epic Force Shield: +8 shield bonus to armor class.
[Ring 2]Ring of Protection+7: +7 deflection bonus to armor class.
[Waist]Belt of Constitution+10: +10 enhancement bonus to constitution.

[Ioun Stone]Black Fly Ioun Stone: Grants a +8 enhancement bonus to charisma.
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

Kelreck, Guardian Hell Hound

Kelreck is a well trained and intelligent Nessian Warhound. He was formerly the property of Graenen, a high ranking osyluth in the Order of the Fly. Graenen came to his end as the result of an assassin's blade. In particular the assassin was Biler, who feared Graenen was about to assassinate him. In the aftermath he took Kelreck as booty, subjecting him to a rigorous program of brainwashing. In the end Kelreck became a loyal thrall of Biler, one of his personal bodyguards.

Nessian Warhound 24//Scout 24

Size/Type: Large Outsider (Evil, Fire, Lawful)
Hit Dice: 24d8+144 (300 hp)
Initiative: +13
Speed: 70ft
Armor Class: 34 (+2 dex, +13 natural, +9 armor, +1 dodge, -1 size)
Base Attack/CMB/CMD: +24/+33/45
Attack: Bite+36 (3d6+12 plus 3d8 fire plus 6d6 skirmish)
Full Attack: Bite+36/+31/+26/+21 (3d6+12 plus 3d8 fire plus 6d6 skirmish)
Special Attacks: Breath weapon, fiery bite, skirmish+6d6/+6(+8d6/+8).
Special Qualities: Darkvision 60ft, immunity to fire, scent, vulnerability to cold, trapfinding, battle fortitude+3, uncanny dodge, trackless step, evasion, flawless stride, camouflage, blindsight 60ft, hide in plain sight, free movement.
Saves: Fort +25, Ref +16, Will +18
Abilities: Str 26, Dex 14, Con 23, Int 10, Wis 12, Cha 6
Skills: Escape Artist+29, Heal+28, Hide+34, Intimidate+25, Jump+51, Listen+28, Move Silently+34, Spot+46, Survival+28, Swim+35, Tumble+29, Use Magic Device+25
Feats: Skill Focus(Spot)(1), Dodge(3), Mobility(S4), Rapidstrike(Bite)(6), Spring Attack(S8), Quicken Breath(9), Bounding Assault(12), Improved Initiative(S12), Improved Natural Attack(15), Improved Skirmish(S16), Improved Rapidstrike(Bite)(18), Rapid Blitz(S20)
Epic Feats: Superior Initiative(21), Epic Blindsight(S23), Epic Skill Focus(Spot)(24)

Breath Weapon (Su)

30-foot cone, once every 1d4 rounds, damage 12d6 fire, Reflex DC 28 half. The save DC is Constitution-based.

Fiery Bite (Su)

A Nessian warhound deals an extra 3d8 points of fire damage every time it bites an opponent, as if its bite were a flaming weapon.

Gear: [spoiler]

[Armor]Chain barding+5
[Neck]Kelreck's Collar: Grants a +5 insight bonus to natural weapon attacks and spot checks.

[Staff]Staff of Healing, 30 charges left. Hangs from collar and can be used by holding in mouth.
<Afina> Forever.