Loot thread 3: Booty, broads and booze!

Started by Anastasia, August 23, 2011, 02:41:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anastasia

Dana offers up her quarterstaff+2, lawful banner. 20,000 gold. That fine for the trade then?
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Corwin

<Steph> I might have made a terrible mistake

Corwin

Items/upgrades I'm interested in, whenever I can afford them:

-Boots of Temporal Acceleration/an item for another slot that does the same thing/the price to augment my existing white-bringer boots
-'Quickening' the Armor-Storing Gauntlet, which would let me put on or take off/store an armor as a swift action, and swap armor for armor as a standard.
-A spell-storing weapon that stores a spell up to lvl6 (you tentatively priced it at +3, but now I'm asking officially for you to decide if it can exist, and if so for which price)

Anastasia

<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

Quote from: Corwin on February 09, 2012, 04:18:05 PM
Items/upgrades I'm interested in, whenever I can afford them:

-Boots of Temporal Acceleration/an item for another slot that does the same thing/the price to augment my existing white-bringer boots

Double the listed price, so 86k. Adding it to another pair of boots incurs a 1.5x markup for a total of 129,000 gold.

(As an aside, the SRD price for a one/day time stop item is 61200 gold. I feel this is underpriced considering how useful time stop is.)

Quote-'Quickening' the Armor-Storing Gauntlet, which would let me put on or take off/store an armor as a swift action, and swap armor for armor as a standard.

Let's call it 20,000, wondrous item.

Quote-A spell-storing weapon that stores a spell up to lvl6 (you tentatively priced it at +3, but now I'm asking officially for you to decide if it can exist, and if so for which price)

+3's fine. I'll write it up later.
<Afina> Forever.

Corwin

To settle this officially, as per Dune's request for a post. Dana sold her 20k banner, leaving 10k for herself and 10k for Adrian's Mechanus bribe.

Anastasia

Okay. Dana would like to commission a wisdom booster from Afina. What are her prices? Normal neck slot is fine, it's open for her.
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

On second thought, dug up the numbers and did my own math.

She'll order a peripat of wisdom+4 (16000 gold) and a ring of protection+1 and feather falling (5200 gold). This comes to a total of 21200, which after the math comes out to be 9010 gold. Any problem with making those, Afina?
<Afina> Forever.

Ebiris

I don't have any money! Hold on, lets divvy up that sword and medal Annalise grabbed.

Assuming all gets sold (nobody's claimed anything) comes to 46,250gp.

Split 50/50 with Aurora/relevant characters comes to 23,125 to Aurora and 4,625 each to Afina, Jaela, Ithea, Annalise, and Hanna.

Afina only has 7,085gp. She promises she'll see to any requests after she earns some more money. And promises are serious business for fey!

Anastasia

Well yes, but Dana -does- have money and is offering to pay for it if Afina makes it. She basically wants gear is all.
<Afina> Forever.

Ebiris

Oh right. Well yeah, Afina makes gear for anyone if they pay cash themselves.

Actually I never noticed Dana isn't on the fairy gift-list. That's Lief, Morniel, Tannin, Annalise, and Kascha in case they want to make any requests for free stuff on the understanding they won't get much before our next money-making escapade.

Anastasia

Dana will donate her last 990 to the general Aurora upgrade fund.

---

Requests

Lief - Anything to help his combat ability.
Morniel - Focus on the others. His role is not that of a warrior. If you do get to him, things that boost his mental stats and diplomatic skills would be appreciated.
Tannin - Defense boosters.
Annalise - Anything to help her magic.
Kascha - Magic boosters as well.
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

Quote from: Ebiris on February 12, 2012, 06:54:12 PMSplit 50/50 with Aurora/relevant characters comes to 23,125 to Aurora and 4,625 each to Afina, Jaela, Ithea, Annalise, and Hanna.

Afina only has 7,085gp. She promises she'll see to any requests after she earns some more money. And promises are serious business for fey!

10880 cap, delete when posting. 8500 for Annalise so far.

Annalise will order an amulet of natural armor+1 (2000 gold), gloves of dexterity+2 (4000 gold), a cloak of elvenkind (2500 gold) and a bag of endless caltrops (1600 gold, MIC). This comes to a total of 10100 gold, which after the discount comes up to be 4292.5 gold. This leaves 328.5 gold, which she pays Tepen to get scrolls of gust of wind (150 gold), obscure objects (150 gold), spectral hand (150 gold) and whispering wind (150 gold.) This comes out to be 600 gold, which is down to 300 due to Tepen making them. This leaves her with 28.5 gold, which she donates to the general Aurora find via Jaela.

Hanna will order bracers of armor+3 (9000 gold). This leaves 800 gold after discounts, which she'll donate to Afina to continue her crafting habits and fund equipment for others.
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

Triune Ring: This signet ring is emblazed with the holy symbol of the Triune Goddess. It grants the wearer a constant Freedom of Movement effect, caster level 14th. In addition, it grants a +2 enhancement bonus to natural armor and a +2 armor bonus when worn.
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

Kascha's gear. I presume you'll get giving these back to her.
4 cold iron masterwork hellspears. (The +5 came from greater magic weapon.):  800 gold each.
2 Orthon full plate+1: 1,000 gold each.
Dark Raiment: Full Plate+6: 36,000 gold.
Ring of Protection+2: 8,000 gold.
Helmet of Telepathy: 27,000 gold.
The Burning: Greatsword+6, flaming. Against good aligned opponents, the fire damage from flaming becomes vile fire damage instead and bypasses resistance (but not immunity). 128,000 gold.
<Afina> Forever.