News:

"In closing, we have the best hobby ever. The End."

Main Menu

Loot thread 3: Booty, broads and booze!

Started by Anastasia, August 23, 2011, 02:41:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corwin

Quote from: Corwin on April 20, 2016, 03:46:03 PM
Were these books purchased? If they were, I clearly missed it.

Flight Speed Mastery: 5,000 gold.
Flight Maneuverability Mastery: 5,000 gold.

Please let me know.

Since they're still in the shop after the update, I'll get them.

Also, I'll get three of:
Vanilla Angel's Food Cake: Heals 2d10 points of damage, 1d4 points of ability score damage to one ability and grants a +1 alchemical bonus to caster level checks for 10 minutes. 500 gold.

-11,500gp, leaving me with 10,162.10gp

I'll put 10,000gp of that towards covering Dana's armor.

Old debt: 64,800gp
New debt: 54,800gp
<Steph> I might have made a terrible mistake

Ebiris

Afina spends 2.5k to make an item that gives a +10 competence bonus to craft (weapons) (10k cost before discount).

Anastasia

Hey Cor, do you remember the writeup for your spear-switching gauntlet and how much it cost? Hanna might do something like that, but for staves instead.
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Anastasia

Sylvie has 61438.75+13603.63=75042.38 gold. She'll spend 31984.38 gold on one of these, as Hanna had this created before.

Staff of Mass Rejuvenation

This staff was commissioned to further enhance Hanna's healing abilities.

Mass Lesser Vigor (1 charge)
Mass Restoration (2 charges)
Mass Cure Critical Wounds (2 charges)
Mass Heal (3 charges)

Strong conjuration; CL 17th; mass cure critical wounds, mass heal, mass lesser vigor, mass rejuvenation; 127937.5 gold.

43058 gold left. She'll spend 1k to make her reserve dagger and longbow+1. 42058 gold left. She'll spend 100 gold on a masterwork lute, in case she needs to impersonate a bard, then 100 more to get a masterwork flute, because she doesn't always want to be the stereotypical bard. 41858 gold left. She'll spring for a rapier+1, keen for 2k, to complete the bard look. 39858 gold left. But you know what a bard needs? Back up. She'll spend 200 gold on a masterwork drum and a masterwork horn. She'll give the drum to Ithea and the horn to Balyss. 39658 gold left.

She's done.
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

Misalea has 4909.32+13603.63=18512.95 gold. First off is improving Sylis, which is the following:

[Weapon]Sylis, The Windborn: Bastard Sword+1(+6), grants a +2 enhancement bonus to dexterity and a +10 competence bonus to perform(dance) checks.

Ignore the (+6), as that's effective thanks to arcane duelist. It's a +1 weapon with a +2 Dex booster and a stat booster. Mechanically we're looking at a 2k weapon +6k for an offslot Dex boost and then 15k for an offslot stat booster. Normally there's leeway with stat boosters, but a weapon's an extremely far stretch so I'm going to rule it offslot. So it's a +1 weapon with some extra doodads attached for a total price of 23000 gold. I'm going to call it a +3 equivalent weapon, +1 enhancement bonus and +2 for add on properties.

She'll pay 13500 gold to boost it up to a +6 weapon and puts that all into enhancement bonus. 5012.95 gold left. She's going to retire her torso ribbon, it's a redundant stat booster that can be used better by others in the Graceful Blow.

She'll save the rest of her money for more weapon boosters, that's what she really wants.
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

Dana has 38807.95+13603.63=52412.58 gold.

She's making a special pair of boots. All but the most expensive part get the 1.5 add on adjustment.

- Boots of speed, (12000*1.5) 18k or 4.5k after discount
- A +15 competence bonus to Swim checks, (22500*1.5) 33.75k or 8437.5 after discount.
- Permanent fly, CL 5, (30000*1.5) 45k or 11.25k after discount.
- At will dimension door as a standard action, CL 7, 56k or 14k after discount.

38187.5 gold is the final price, leaving her with 14225.08 gold. Additionally, she'll fit the boot with a boot blade (CS) for 4 gold. 14221.08 gold left. She'll enhance the boot blade with +2 enhancement bonus for 2k, since if she's kicking someone in the ass and stabbing them at the same time, she want sit to count, dammit. 12221.08 gold left.

She names her boots Asskickers and is done.
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

Ebony gets 13603.63 gold. Right now she doesn't feel the need to improve her equipment. So she's going to donate it to some charitable causes instead.

- She donates 1k to Afina so that she can help forge better equipment for herself. Also as an apology for that whole getting drunk thing, so she waives any need for a favor in return.
- She donates 1k to Jaela, because she needs a new spear to stab evil with.
- She donates 1k to Ithea, because she has a feeling she'll need it soon.
- She donates 1k to Moore, to help him adjust to Aurora and get what he needs.
- She donates 1k to Tryll and Calleigh, to help them adjust to Aurora and get what they need.
- She donates 1k to Surraruthru, to help them adjust to Aurora and get what they need.
- She donates 1k to Vivantha, for Muirfinn.

The rest (a little over 6k) is being sent to Sylica, where it will be used for various righteous causes.
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

Balyss has 10438.5+13603.63=24042.13 gold. She's going to give it all to Afina and request her to make something awesome that surprises her. She'll leave it in the steam pixie's hands.
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

Note for later: Stopped on Simmer, she's just taking her share and holding onto it for now. Will do the second half tomorrow.
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Corwin

It's on my sheet, possibly with relevant links.
<Steph> I might have made a terrible mistake

Ebiris

If I make an Apparatus of Kwalish then Balyss has no right to complain about it. In fact I'd expect her to use it all the time. Whenever we leave Aurora on a mission she has to go out in her shitty barrel crab submarine. Because to do otherwise would be ungrateful after she specifically asked me to surprise her.

Merc

We are in Water! Seems legit reasoning to me!
<Cidward> God willing, we'll all meet in Buttquest 2: The Quest for More Butts.

Yuthirin

What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Anastasia

Quote from: Ebiris on April 25, 2016, 12:53:21 PM
If I make an Apparatus of Kwalish then Balyss has no right to complain about it. In fact I'd expect her to use it all the time. Whenever we leave Aurora on a mission she has to go out in her shitty barrel crab submarine. Because to do otherwise would be ungrateful after she specifically asked me to surprise her.

Do bear in mind she is a healer and will be patching you up on missions. Not so sure she can do that inside of a crab.
<Afina> Forever.