News:

I have a dream that one day, men will be punched in the face not for the color of their skin, but for the awful content of their character.

Main Menu

Loot thread 3: Booty, broads and booze!

Started by Anastasia, August 23, 2011, 02:41:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yuthirin

What was the ultimate cost of the ritual for Tryll & Calleigh? 50k for the pair, or 50k each?
What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Nephrite

Just wanted to update everyone that the Aurora Fund is currently at 528552.21 if anyone wanted to propose any projects or purchases.

Corwin

Sadly, looks like there won't be any time due to the whole apocalyptic battle in the next couple of days.
<Steph> I might have made a terrible mistake

Nephrite

Just postpone it like in every RPG ever to do all the sidequests first.

Yuthirin

What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Anastasia

There's time for purchases but not a lot, I'm going to be putting out a last call fairly soon. So if you have any, time to get ducks in a row.
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Yuthirin

Quote from: Yuthirin on October 25, 2017, 03:37:38 PM
What was the ultimate cost of the ritual for Tryll & Calleigh? 50k for the pair, or 50k each?

Anastasia

<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

Yuthirin

Seriously, option A or option B?

"Total." could mean either.

NEED MOAR CLARITY

Anastasia

50k in total. As in both of them. In totality.
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

Yuthirin

I assume that the items I bought at character creation now sell for 1/4 of their value, yes?

Yuthirin

Selling ability-related ioun stones. +42k
Selling Dorje of Detect Hostile Intent. +1125
Buying new ioun stone that mimics Belt of Magnificence -100k
New total: 817g.

Anastasia

Gar Malleos loot

1 Nessian's ring
1 Spider-creature's ring
Silvber's gear
10 dragon rings
<Afina> Forever.