News:

I have a dream that one day, men will be punched in the face not for the color of their skin, but for the awful content of their character.

Main Menu

Texas Gathering - Transit and Room Booking

Started by Dracos, July 04, 2013, 09:28:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should we get a rental van?  It'll be around 140 per person I think

Yes
No

Dracos

Subtopic for: http://www.soulriders.net/forum/index.php/topic,102644.0.html

So at this point we've got a few booked at the hotel and a couple folks who've volunteered to help with airplane commuting.  This topic is meant to help folks share rooms so that they don't pay as much in hotel fees.

Please post if you:
1)Don't have a hotel room booked yet and want to share.
2)Have your flight plans ready, to list if you're able to go.
3)If you're able to do pickup or dropoff at a time.

Intent here is to simplify group-ups to make the whole thing work easier.

-----------

Arrival:
Sun Around 3 PM - Iddy
Sunday - Unknnown -Yuthirin
Sun 10:30 pm - Brian, Dracos - 3600 Presidential Blvd  Austin, TX 78719 Airport - International Terminal/Jet blue

Departure:
Sat 3 pm - Brian, Dracos - 3600 Presidential Blvd  Austin, TX 78719 Airport
Well, Goodbye.

Iron Dragoon

Quote from: Dracos on July 04, 2013, 09:28:20 PM
3)If you're able to do pickup or dropoff at a time.

My check in time is 3 pm on the 22nd. I'll likely get down there at least an hour or two before that, just to be safe (as Austin traffic can be horri-bad). So, pretty much any time after that, I can do pick ups.

As a note: post what airport you're coming in at. I imagine everyone will be the same, but some places can make you hop a regional.
This is not the greatest post in the world, no... this is just a tribute.

Yuthirin

I'm driving in, so I might arrive the day before Iddy. It's a 10-14 hour drive, and I plan to do it all in one go. I'll sleep it off.
What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Merc

Did you ever find a roomie/make a reservation, Yuth?

If not, apparently my reservation came with two queens instead of a king due to some bad communication somewhere.

I figured I'd take that as a sign to double up and save money, and offer before I consider calling up about the mix-up.
<Cidward> God willing, we'll all meet in Buttquest 2: The Quest for More Butts.

Yuthirin

IT IS DONE. Let me know how much it is. Also, do you sleep with a TV on?
What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Merc

The estimated total with tax is $684 from the reservation. I don't sleep with TV on, though I have been told that I occasionally snore.

Dracos

Iddy, are you bringing a bike or a car?

Who is driving in so we can have a good count on how many cars are going to be around?
Iddy - ?
Yuthirin - ?
Merc - ?
Yukari (Bringing 4 person car)
Well, Goodbye.

Merc

Yuthirin

Dracos

I would rather get us all in one vehicle, but it feels kind of silly with 4 cars already present.
Well, Goodbye.

Yuthirin

Iron Dragoon

As mentioned in the other thread, I will be bringing my bike, and Yuth's car will be utilized to pick people up from the airport.
This is not the greatest post in the world, no... this is just a tribute.

Yuthirin

Quote from: Merc on July 18, 2013, 10:16:18 PM
The estimated total with tax is $684 from the reservation. I don't sleep with TV on, though I have been told that I occasionally snore.

Merc, is that $684 each or an undivided total for the week?

Merc

Dracos

Merc, Hal, Iddy, Yuth, Brian: Please vote up above.  Gonna schedule on wednesday if so.

Was wavering since I didn't want to unilaterally decide 'hey everyone it's a bit more expensive'.  Or just being indecisive.
Well, Goodbye.