Muirfinn's diary (Moore)

Started by Anastasia, October 03, 2016, 01:56:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anastasia

"Then if you excuse me," Ruby rises.

Anything to do or just wait?
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Nephrite

Anastasia

You are soon taken by Ruby, who takes you along and reality shifts. You now stand in a long, narrow hall. Both walls are alive with murals, ones that are re-enacting dragon battles. You can see wyrms clashing in the air, wyrmlings grappling over a bag of gold. A brass dragon standing against a legion of barbazu is another, then a chromatic dragon facing against an eye tyrant. Far ahead is a door, Ruby leading the way.
<Afina> Forever.

Nephrite

Moore simply continues to fly along. "I am sensing a bit of a theme." He says with a smile.

Anastasia

"Mister Sisatar enjoys the arts and the draconic struggle," Ruby says as you approach the door, "Are you ready?"
<Afina> Forever.

Nephrite

Moore nods. "Yes."

It's impolite to keep wearing the mask, but he has a feeling it might be necessary.

Anastasia

Ruby opens the door for you. Ahead is a spacious office. The floors are polished, smooth stone. It's a rich white color with veins of purple running throughout it. There is an imposing desk and no other furniture, a massive thing seemingly made from a single block of wood. But you can barely see that. You can barely focus on that. The entire back wall is a window. You can see you are on the highest level of the Silverbrow Consortium. Above the sky glitters gold. In it you see tens...no, hundreds...no...thousands! Tens of thousands! Thousands of thousands! Countless images of wealth. Each one sears a story into your mind for a split second, yet is washed away to the last by the next. A man who inherits from his cousin. A woman who wins a lotter and obtains great wealth. Another who has in invention that brings about a new age of bronze, making him fantastically wealthy. The barrage is massive.

To the side a composed, slightly wet voice narrates, "All the fortune fit for Brightwater. From Tymora's hand good fortune comes, opening the path to Waukeen's treasury."
<Afina> Forever.

Nephrite

It's a really good thing Moore already had the fortitude to go to Mineral and not be tempted by these sorts of things. ...But really, is that entire house made of gold, there? Wow.

Moore clears his throat and turns his attention. "It must take some time to not be overwhelmed by it, it seems."

Anastasia

The creature that speaks is garbed in purple. He is humanoid-esque, his body garbed in rich royal purple cape, tunic and pants. His skin is a slightly darker shade of purple and scaled. Yet the scales have an oddly wet look to them, moving fluidly when he moves. His arms are crossed as he looks to you. Atop his head rests a circlet of silver with a large purple gemstone set between his eyes.

"Few get to see this, only those in Waukeen's favor." Sisatar says.

Make a CL level check on the mask's true seeing.
<Afina> Forever.

Nephrite

[14:25] <Nephrite> roll 1d20+30 CL
[14:25] <Kobot> Nephrite rolled 1d20+30 CL --> [ 1d20=12 ]{42}

Anastasia

Above Sisatar is the image of a great big dragon of purple amethyst, looming over the entire office.
<Afina> Forever.

Nephrite

Moore gestures slightly at the image, then gives Sisatar a proper bow and switches over to Draconic for a moment. "You have our thanks for seeing us, Mister Sisatar, this is Moonlight of Lathander, and my name is Moore. Would you prefer that I speak to you, or..." He inclines his head again slightly up. "I would not want to be a boor."

...Huh, it even works with foreign languages, that's interesting.

Anastasia

Moonlight strolls on in and matches your bow.

"Perceptive," he remarks blandly. "It doesn't matter. You have my attention, what is it you need?"
<Afina> Forever.

Nephrite

"Lady Ruby has expressed your request." Moore states simply. "I would like to understand it better and know you better first of all, so that I can impart your finer wishes to Lord Crystalle."

OOC I've been pronouncing it Crys-tall but if that isn't how it's pronounced I'll redo the rhyme.

Anastasia

It's pronounced like crystal.

"Understandable," Sisatar grants, a seat rising from the ground opposite his desk. A nice seat just your size, then another for Moonlight. He blinks and then is sitting in his own chair, gone from place to place in a split second. "Anyone who is anyone investigates any investment or endorsement they make, since your name is the most valuable thing you have. Such is the way of Brightwater."
<Afina> Forever.