News:

"If it has HP, we can kill it."

Main Menu

Cauldron Festival

Started by Anastasia, July 12, 2018, 01:50:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anastasia

To be clear, you're asking this OOC, right? Okay.

They're telling you to produce. Who doesn't want to be a prismatic dragon or grow more powerful. How you handle this will be up to you there.
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Corwin

So there wasn't a misunderstanding, they got what I was saying but greed/desire/whichever is making them go 'do it now anyway'? Right, thanks.
<Steph> I might have made a terrible mistake

Anastasia

They are dragons and they see a huge prize. See the previous discussion of how they work.

Okay. Does that change how you want to present this pact to them?
<Afina> Forever.

Corwin

An amused look appears on Seira's face, and she says, "I see. At present, the process is lengthy and must be undergone in the Cauldron under careful observation by our top mages. In that case, I need three candidates. Three volunteers to return with me to the Cauldron, where they'll work with Sanzha to prepare for the transformation. I'll form the pact with those three, and once the rest of you see the results we could expand it to cover all those interested."

Corwin

I'm proposing a more limited pact only with my volunteers at this time, but the concept behind it remains the same.

Anastasia

Give me one more Diplo check, this is mostly a formality, but it may impact things.
<Afina> Forever.

Corwin

17:38 <Lucille> roll 1d20+71+10
17:38 <Rei-chan> Lucille rolled : 1d20+71+10 --> [ 1d20=13 ]{94}

Weekly bonus was a go~

Anastasia

"You shall have three."

The dragons that appears are each red dragons, mountainous and looming.

One is scarred and with only a single eye, empty eye leaking flames with every breath.

The second is the biggest, untouched and with scales polished to a red, mirror-like finish. They're a deep red, the red of blood and dying fire.

The last is simply a large red dragon, yet wears a crown of gold atop its head, one that seems to boil, the occasional droplet of molten gold trailing down the side of its head.
<Afina> Forever.

Corwin

"Let us go," Seira tells the trio of dragons. "I will take you to meet Sanzha."

If the pact as specified is considered handled for these three, that's cool. Otherwise, please let me know and I'll make the IC nudges to have it happen.

Anastasia

Gimme a quick summary of it in the next post to make sure we're both on the right page.

"I am Golorodalas," The scarred dragon rumbles, "The champion of the Eldass Mountains and ravager of the Heartlands of Dwarva."

Oraga meets the dragon's gaze, glaring at him, two eyes meeting one.

"I am the Red Mountain," The huge dragon declares, leaning in towards Seira, "I have seen worlds rise and fall, ages pass and the march of time continue endlessly. Thus I shall see all of it until Creation is no more."

Oraga doesn't spare that one a look, in a stare down with Golorodalas.

"I am the Crowned Wyrm," The last declares, "The king of the Telamarinar Empire, protector of the Silver Throne, holder of the Ebon Honors and rightful wearer of the Soulcrown."

Seira, Marianne and Lyris are here, along with with a child. Calley, I think. It sounds like he decided to spontaneously follow them. Dawnhope's with Calley, she seems to have been roped into watching him. Amaryl's voice is heard to you.
<Afina> Forever.

Corwin

She has many titles, and like these dragons, she's also earned them all. Unlike them, she didn't spend several eternities doing so, and despite her age she was occupying a space above them even before the formed pact. Posturing or alluding to it in some other way would cause needless strife, and so Seira smiles at the three in greeting. "A pleasure to meet you in a more individual setting."

To Amaryl, she relays, 'Returning with three volunteers from the Astral dragons. Please have Sanzha meet me at the entrance, so that I could make the introductions and join you.'

Corwin

For the pact, perhaps this will suffice? I don't really want to paraphrase it a third time, so if anything is unclear let me know.

http://www.soulriders.net/forum/index.php/topic,104175.msg1121426.html#msg1121426

Anastasia

Thus with a bit of divine will the four of you are before the Cauldron.

Lady Sanzha stands in waiting, uncaring of being dwarfed by the three dragons. "Welcome," she greets, "If you could take more modest forms, that would speed this along."
<Afina> Forever.

Corwin

"Thank you for meeting us here to promptly, Sanzha," Seira voices, filling her friend in telepathically in the relevant details.

Anastasia

The Crowned Wyrm shifts, a half elven form with burning red hair. He wears royal clothes and cape, striding ahead with the same crown worn, only sized down. "I will tolerate it, for now."

Golorodalas is too tied up in a staring contest with Oraga to reply.

The Red Mountain shifts, becoming a black haired dwarf in armor, following along with his gaze on Lady Sanzha.
<Afina> Forever.