News:

Populated by the admins and moderators of your other favorite sites!

Main Menu

Getting the band together

Started by Anastasia, January 23, 2019, 01:02:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anastasia

"You may if you wish, but I would not raise your hopes," Oghma says, "Seek Brani the Elder Titan."
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Corwin

"I will, thanks! And what of the Lost Chalice? I have good reason to believe she is genuinely kept in Dis, and it's not the usual misinformation. Can you provide me with any information that would make her rescue easier? Knowledge of the layout of her prison or its defenses, perhaps?"
<Steph> I might have made a terrible mistake

Anastasia

A strum of his lute, a sad note. "I cannot tell you - Dispater and I have made agreements regarding such things, ones neither side shall break."
<Afina> Forever.

Corwin

"Perhaps that list of capable archmages might have an entry of someone who has the means to find out such information, and isn't covered by such an agreement," Seira muses. "After all, us archmages often have more than one field of interest."

Anastasia

"That's a good thought," Kascha says, "We can follow up with that, someone might know. Though Dispater is famously paranoid. I bet that's why he has that agreement with you, Oghma." Humming a moment -

Return home, Kascha. I would see you now.

- Kascha stops. "Ah...My Lady?"

I await you, Kascha.

"Morwel," Oghma says, a hint of amusement and a decidedly sharp note of chastisement.

I had not realized she was in your domain, Binder. Come when you are finished with your business with Oghma, Kascha.
<Afina> Forever.

Corwin

"We might as well pay Queen Morwel a visit," Seira muses.

It seems like we were winding down anyway, so unless Oghma has more to say we can be provided our list and be on our way?

Anastasia

Sure. The list will be covered later - as in I need time to prep it, as it wasn't the sort of thing I could see coming and prepare for.
<Afina> Forever.

Corwin

Sure thing. So long as it's handled OOC and doesn't require a return visit.

Anastasia

On your arrival in Arborea - you appear before a door, awaiting you without a word. The forest parts around it, a clearing with a door before you.
<Afina> Forever.

Corwin

Seira steps over to the door, and holds it open for Kascha with a disarming smile. "Let's go and say hello~"

Anastasia

Thus you step in.

As you go, Morwel's voice is heard, as if she is next to you. "I wish to speak with Kascha alone first. May I prevail on you to be entertained by Faerinaal and Gywnharwyf in the meantime?"
<Afina> Forever.

Corwin

"I wouldn't mind, once I've said this," Seira voices. "I was there when you summoned her. Kascha's home is the Cauldron. It was important enough for me to come and say it in person."

Anastasia

Morwel's voice is gentle as she says, "Kascha can have more than one home, Seira. She will always have a home here, because she was once with Arborea. Do not be fearful of it, but rejoice and what she has been given with it and what she can give you from that."
<Afina> Forever.

Corwin

"You know that I do," Seira says, turning to give Kascha a hug. She needs to do her best to avoid painful misunderstandings, even if she risks offending a close friend and ally. "I'll leave you to your talk."

Anastasia

Kascha returns it and is gone.

You stand before the entrance to a wild, overgrown garden. A vast wealth of scarlet red roses grow all about, wildly and high, so high as to reach towards the clear night sky.

"Hah!"

The clang of metal, the cries of combat. They come from ahead, deeper in the garden. You know that voice: The voice of Gwynharwyf.
<Afina> Forever.