News:

"I sense a soul in search of answers.  I shalt eat him."

Main Menu

Meia Gisborn: Not so Pink Anymore, huh?

Started by Bean Bandit, January 05, 2007, 03:22:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rezantis

Hangin' out backstage, waiting for the show.

Bean Bandit

"Hiding from Parfait." Paiway admits, clambering out, and looking around. "This isn't Nirvana."
---
I love the games I've played here.

Rezantis

"No, it isn't."

Meia doesn't look particularly pleased to see the young girl.

"And we don't know where the Nirvana is, either."

Bean Bandit

"Ah..." Paiway opens her mouth to add something, but Meia's displeased look seems to suggest opinions are not being solicited. "...I'm sorry?" She tries, hopefully.
---

Rezantis

Meia just sighs, still not looking too happy.

"It's a bit late now.  Just stay quiet and don't wander off alone . . . we don't know this place and we might not find you again."

Meia seals up the access panel and puts on the ring (having left everything else in the cockpit), then drags Paiway back off to Barnette's dread.

Bean Bandit

Paiway nods, silently, looking around once more, and opting to stick VERY close to Meia as they head over to Barnette's dread, looking uncomfortable at all the strange men nearby.

Said Green haired woman is sticking half in and half ouf of her cockpit, and the half sticking out looks-well, still pretty fantastic, as the greyish rubber is sealed closely to her skin, even if her legs and ass aren't quites as on display as they were before. As they come around, Barnette's head pops up, looking pleased. "Leader, I-" She stops short, eyes widening. "Paiway?"
---

Rezantis

"Someone decided to use my dread for a game of hide and seek."

Bean Bandit

"I didn't!" Paiway insisted, blushing. "Parfait was mad about...about..." She let out a nervous little laugh, looking left and right nervously. "Okay, maybe it was." She admitted.

Barnette rubbed her temple, glaring at the little girl irritably. "I can't believe you! We're already in trouble, and now it's even worse because we've got to look after you, too!"

The purple haired little girl looked uncharacteristically abashed, looking around at the men working nearby uneasily. "I said I was sorry..."
---

Rezantis

"Well, you're going to be."

Grimacing, Meia turns her attention back to Barnette.

"The man who towed us here indicated that people might be interested to pay for a look inside of parts out of your dread.  If you've got anything that really is only good for scrap . . . well, we're going to need somewhere to sleep."

Bean Bandit

Paiway, for all her faults, apparently knows when to shut up at least, merely cringing, and sticking VERY close to Meia.

Barnette looked at Meia, stricken, then back at her Dread. She hefted the bag of supplies liberated from her cockpit, finally giving the blue haired woman a look like she was personally strangling Barnette's puppy. "What...What kind of parts?" She asked finally, practicality winning out.
---

Rezantis

"Things we don't have a prayer of fixing - if we'll have to replace them to move the dread anyway . . . it's still technology they don't look like they have.  I don't want to start cutting it up any worse than it is though . . ."

A wince.

". . . we're going to have one hell of a time repairing it enough to get off this rock already."

Bean Bandit

Barnette seemed vaguely appeased by the indirect assurance that her Dread wouldn't be ripped apart and sold for scrap, and she sighed. "Well...the thrusters are pretty much shot, and the comm and navigations are both dead..." She put her hands on her hips. "I think the magazine has a little ammo left, too...but that's all that can be taken out without making her unfit for space..."
---

Rezantis

"That bad?  I was hoping it was just the thrusters . . . if we can get those replaced somehow, -maybe-, think we can get it back into space?"

Bean Bandit

"Oh, sure." Barnette was perking up quite a bit more, now. "The Comm is fixable...the Nav system, probably not, but if we can get the com up, I can tag you on the combat sensors and follow you around, if yours isn't broken." Barnette replied agreeably. "If the thrusters are replaced, She's good to go."
---

Rezantis

"My dread's mostly alright, but the Pexis is dormant . . . no power.  Alright then," Meia nods, "then we should see if we can get anything for the thrusters and . . ."

Meia trails off.

"It might be safer to wipe the nav system first, but I don't honestly think they could find any of it anyway . . . we'll just try the thrusters for now?"