News:

"I sense a soul in search of answers.  I shalt eat him."

Main Menu

Meia Gisborn: Not so Pink Anymore, huh?

Started by Bean Bandit, January 05, 2007, 03:22:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rezantis

Meia . . . hands over the three hundred and ten woolongs!

"Thank you very much."
Hangin' out backstage, waiting for the show.

Bean Bandit

He accepts the money, the transaction completed, looking at the girls curiously, and perhaps a little wistfully as their business is completed? Or is it?

Certainly, now outfitted properly, the cold is less of an obstacle, but now they're left with the question of 'What next'?
---
I love the games I've played here.

Rezantis

Next?  Next?  Next they're still looking for some mode of transport!

"Sorry to ask a silly question, but, do you know the Panhandle bar and grill?  Or at least a quick way to find a taxi around here."

Bean Bandit

"The name sounds familiar, but I couldn't tell you where it is." He shrugs indolently, but smiles slightly, and pulls out a thick, floppy book with yellow pages. "But you can find a cab in here, and a driver's sure to know."
---

Rezantis

"Aha, thanks!

Should Meia know what a phone is?  I am really starting to hate this game.

Meia starts to flip through the phone book.

Bean Bandit

OOC - Moving right along! >.>;

IC - Taxis are not that hard to find, and a phone is thoughtfully provided. The call is made, and the person at the other end of the line becomes unusually diligent and helpful on hearing a feminine voice, and not only that, but the cab arrives so promptly as to be almost awe-inspiring.

Barnette and Paiway watch the whole proceeding with a surprised and slightly awed air-it's clear they're beginning to believe Meia Gisborn can handle ANYTHING.

The three women head back out into the cold, and into the waiting cab. After they seat themselves, a rotund driver with iron grey hair and a thick, bushy mustache, and a Russian accent to go with it looks over his shoulder at them. "Where to, Ladies?"
---

Rezantis

"The . . . ah . . . Panhandle Bar and Grill."

Bean Bandit

"Da. Customers? You must try the borcht." He offers with a smile, starting his engine, and ferrying the refugees from another universe away!

OOC- Continued in a new thread! Time to finally hookup with Carthrat!
---