News:

"I sense a soul in search of answers.  I shalt eat him."

Main Menu

Worlds Finest: A guy, two girls, and their sidekicks!

Started by Bean Bandit, February 05, 2007, 01:12:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bean Bandit

"Pho-Phone numblerrrr..." He manages, blood trickling out of the corner of his mouth. "In pocket...."
---
I love the games I've played here.

Carthrat

Vicious loosens his grip a little, but isn't letting go. "How many work for him?"
[19:14] <Annerose> Aww, mouth not outpacing brain after all?
[19:14] <Candide> My brain caught up

Bean Bandit

Scar greedily gulps in whatever air he can manage, though his breaths are rather shaky, and rasping. He definitely needs medical attention sometime soon. "Don't know the exact number-he takes the 'don't let your left hand know what your right is doing' passage from the bible rather literally. There's about a hundred in the city, though."

The words are offered quickly, though Scar manages a modicum of dignity, even meeting Vicious' bloodsoaked gaze levelly. "If you're thinking of bleeding me for all I know, there isn't much more. I was chosen to come after you because I wasn't afraid."
---

Carthrat

"Your loss."

Vicious flings Scar heavily at the ground, and moves in for the coup-

Rezantis

"Don't," snaps Meia, her ring aimed at Vicious.
Hangin' out backstage, waiting for the show.

Carthrat

Sticking a foot on Scar's back and pinning him to the ground, Vicious doesn't let the man escape.

"Why."

Rezantis

Carthrat

"They seem to need a reason to be afraid," replies Vicious, flatly.

"If he lives, he'll tell people you're not easy. People will start asking questions. He'll tell people I let you stop me, too."

Bean Bandit

OOC: I swear to god I need someone standing over me with a cattle prod I mean seriously what the hell

IC:
Scar just closes his eyes and waits in...well, not in silence. The impact on ground does little for his precarious grasp on health, and he coughs violently, a puddle of blood oozing from his mouth, and Vicious can feel bones creaking under his foot.

Leaning heavily on the wall nearby and clutching her wounds, Kaoru pipes up as well. "Unless you're planning on cutting off his head and putting it on a pike, killing him now is meaningless-look at the shape he's in. Unless we call an ambulance, he's going to die anyway."
---

Carthrat

OOC: Actually, I was expecting Rez to reply. But he's a lamer! :O

IC: "You're right," replies Vicious, slowly kneeling down beside him and pulling the man's phone out his pocket.

Picking up the gun as well, he glances dimly at the hotel. "This may not be a safe place," he reflects, considering how secure this place was supposed to be, and if he has any other safehouses on the moon.

Rezantis

"I wish you'd realised that a few minutes ago," Meia grouses as she moves towards the door of the Panhandle.

Bean Bandit

Vicious' knowledge of what was avalaible for immediate access was somewhat limited-there was definite awareness that there were other tangible assets on Callisto, but a list failed to present itself in his mind...other than a vague impression that he should ask Lin about unimportant things like that.

The street was eerily quiet in the aftermath of the violence having been unleashed. Once the voices died out, the oppressive thickness of the snowy day seemed to dominate the senses, though the soft chime of the Panhandle's door bell echoed as Meia pulled the door open.

The Bluehaired woman was confronted by a cacaphony of noises the instant she stepped into the restaurant, and was left with only a vague impression of a pleasant establishment, wood-panelled and clean, before she was hit by hurricane Yahiko and Paiway. Paiway glomped onto Meia at about waist height, an inarticulate cry from the little girl as she checked Meia for injuries...and both were nearly spun in place as Yahiko charged past them, and out into the snow, calling out to Kaoru.

Just a little further inside, Barnette was waiting, though she lowered her guns as Meia came through, looking relieved...
---

Carthrat

Walking over to the edge of the building himself, Vicious puts his sword back at his side, and then... takes off his jacket, and starts trying to shake the blood out.

He started it, it's fine. More importantly, where's Lin...

Bean Bandit

Blood is not something that easily shakes out of clothing, to Vicious' great chagrin-The coat is going to need a washing, and soon, before this dries.

Memories of Lin surface quickly, but with no particular significance-save for remembering he was staying in a room near yours at the hotel.

A few dozen feet away, Yahiko loudly berates the wounded Kaoru, moving over to support her as he rants on. Most of the words are unintelligible, though 'Ugly' and 'Jeez' permeate the air along with other, less polite words as he ushers her into the Panhandle, presumably to bleed on carpet.
---

Carthrat

Vicious hurriedly heads over to Kaoru and Yahiko before they vanish into the bar.

"I'm going to see Lin," he states, to Kaoru. "I'll be back in a few minutes. Are you alright?"