News:

Game for the gaming god; co-op for the entertainment couch!

Main Menu

Worlds Finest: A guy, two girls, and their sidekicks!

Started by Bean Bandit, February 05, 2007, 01:12:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rezantis

OOC: I have been lame, I am sorry. :(

IC:

"I'm fine, Paiway, I'm fine . . ." Meia repeats, trying to calm the girl down.

Asking her to look at Kaoru seems like a good idea, but that can wait a moment until she's coherent.
Hangin' out backstage, waiting for the show.

Bean Bandit

OOC: I appear to be gunning for lameness RECORDS. Lameness that lives in epic proportions, so no worries. *sighs*

IC:
Barnette approached while Paiway was occupied, the child going about her job frantically, but with surprising professionalism. "Were they that good? I've never seen you spend that many shots on one guy..."

Paiway, for her part, just sighed heavily. "I guess you are all right. When I saw him cutting up that other girl, I kind of..." She shrugged, hugging herself. "I was scared."
---
I love the games I've played here.

Bean Bandit

OOC: Vicious (I'm going to have to shoo you into seperate threads soon)

IC:
Kaoru grimaces at Vicious, opening her mouth, but seeming to think better of it, though Yahiko starts off "Does she look all-" "Yahiko, shh. I'm fine...need bandages and painkillers, though." She interrupts. "Go on, I'll go inside and find something." She adds, shooing the white haired man with a weary, pained gesture.
---

Carthrat

Not looking like he came out the fight all that intact either, Vicious wearily sits down on a nearby bench. "Alright. Take it easy," he mutters, pulling out his commlink and flipping through the numbers for Lin.

This just wasn't shaping up to be a good day, no-sir.
[19:14] <Annerose> Aww, mouth not outpacing brain after all?
[19:14] <Candide> My brain caught up

Rezantis

"Yes, I'm fine, Paiway," Maia pats the younger girl on the head, "But I need you to take a look at the girl who did get cut."  She points at Kaoru.

Her voice turns abruptly ascerbic as she aswers Barnette's question.  "And I -wouldn't- have wasted so many shots if he hadn't eaten four before deciding to fall down.  Can you have  a look at this for me?"

Bean Bandit

OOC: Another lameness record. *Plasters post-it notes on the computer to stop forgetting* *Debates* Alright, we'll see what Rat does after the conversation before I split the threads.  

Vicious IC:

Eek. The bench is ass-cold, even though you're rather warm after having blood sprayed over most of you. Still, fortunately, it's dry, and a place to sit.

The cheerful burbling beeps of dialing sound in the comlink's speaker before a young man answers. "Lin Here."
---

Bean Bandit

Meia IC:

Paiway's eyes open wide as Kaoru and Yahiko pick that moment to stumble in, copious amounts of red staining her jacket, and even a fair amount blotching onto Yahiko's. "Eee..." She mumbles, running over, and helping the boy.

Barnette cringes a little at the sight of the bloody girl, but she gives Meia a dubious look, letting Paiway manage for a moment. "I can try, But I can already tell you...without any microtools, I don't know if I can do anything for it..."
---

Carthrat

"It's me," says Vicious, carefully. "The elders entrusted you with information on our holdings on this moon. I need to know what resources are avaliable to us here."

OOC: plz to let me know if I'm accidentally doing some horrible faux pas
[19:14] <Annerose> Aww, mouth not outpacing brain after all?
[19:14] <Candide> My brain caught up

Rezantis

OOC: It's okay, apparently I suck too.

"Whatever you can.  At least you can tell us how bad it is . . ."

Meia moves over to Kaoru herself, hovering over Paiway's shoulder.