News:

"Destiny Challenged us and so we chose to end the world.  There was nothing to regret.  Nothing."

Main Menu

Updates

Started by Sierra, June 27, 2007, 08:26:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sierra

Place to notify you lot when I add some background info or whatnot into the IC area. As for today, I've tossed out a makeshift map of the University grounds so I don't have to redescribe the place more than I already have.

Sierra

6/27: Intro logs posted.

Sierra

7/23: Downtime/away thread added to forum. For the love of Dala use it if you're going to be absent.

Log of the first group session also posted. Complete with unnecessary pop-culture reference in title (you may as well get used to this). There will be a sad Cid if no one recognizes it.

Sierra

9/2: Logs posted up through the most recent group session and Pilfer's one-off from yesterday.

NPC Roster also updated.

Sierra

9/24: Logs posted through the end of the second test's sequence. Will try and tackle what solo stuff remains tomorrow.

NPC Roster also updated. If you don't read all the logs, this at least will clue you in on a lot of what your compatriots find out.

Sierra

11/12/07: All logs posted, FINALLY. (Yes, I know it's my fault they were this backlogged in the first place. Shaddup). The NPC Roster has also been updated (with the names bolded now. See, Cat? I DO listen!)

Will also have some info about upcoming sessions, gaining additional CP (we're officially past the prelude now, so it's time), and some Q&A stuff (for you guys, actually--I'm stealing Dune's lead and asking for feedback, yeah). But that's for tomorrow. Too tired to think about it right now.

Sierra

Q&A thread posted (go respond, slackers!) Character growth thread posted.

Also, the next full session will focus on festivities following graduation ceremonies at the university (in game-time, this was scheduled the day before Dane's next shipment, after all). So, socialization, mingling with the upper echelons of Avontyne's ruling class, possibly being offered employment, and that sort of Welcome to the Real World stuff. Should be a nice change of pace.

However, Gate has let me know that there's a good possibility he won't be here tomorrow. The graduation stuff and the Dockside showdown both pretty much have to have all players present and active, so if he is away tomorrow then there will be sidequestiness for those present.

Sierra

Logs are up-to-date again. I'll make an effort to respond in the Q&A thread this week.

Sierra

2/17/08: Game is on hold. This is not permanent, in case any board mods were wondering whether this section needed to be moved to the archives.