News:

"I sense a soul in search of answers.  I shalt eat him."

Main Menu

[Introductions] We have emerged from the Underground

Started by Dracos, October 08, 2007, 08:49:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Iron Dragoon

Making a nuisance of yourself is the fastest way to make friends here! Give the IRC channel a shot.
This is not the greatest post in the world, no... this is just a tribute.

Dracos

Well, Goodbye.

Yuthirin

Most of my life is centered on making a nuisance of myself. I do okay.
What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Dracos

Well, Goodbye.

Yuthirin

I am Scrooge McTurtle. Give me a giant empty building to house my adorable shelled squirmy masses of turtles that I can marvel at. I will call it

THE TURTLEBIN.
What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Dracos

Will it leave us doubting our place in the universe?  A monument left for another time?

Scrooge was an awesome character, 2001 aside.
Well, Goodbye.

samuez

Hi all.

I'd originally made this account to follow Brian's writing before he posted it on his website. But I never thought it was this active on the forum as compare to the IRC. I'm glad that I did join. I'll probably be on IRC more often to rumble on about random stuff. Expect that!

Not sure about my name, I've been meaning to change it to something else. Hmm..

Anastasia

Hiya, have fun and enjoy the place. Don't worry, we don't bite except for Drac.
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Dracos

The forum is pretty quiet these days, but that's since a bunch of us has gotten toward RL gaming again.  It'll probably swing back at some point.
Well, Goodbye.

samuez

Dracos

Pathfinder primarily.

But there's also the gaming boards where me and rez are both doing Suikoden 5 runs.
Well, Goodbye.

samuez

Pathfinder, the D&D style RPG game? I never got into those myself personally.

Dracos

Heh.  Yup.  *nods*

*has been in RPGs a thousand years* O_O
Well, Goodbye.

Rukatin

Hello, new here. I don't know what kind of community that's on this site. Hopefully a nice one. I found this forum site through K:BDH.
I'm going to need your signature for the metric ton of whoop-ass you're about to receive.

"A 'Cult'? Such disrespect for other people's beliefs."
"You enslave minds!"
"And I believe that's okay."

Anastasia

Soulriders? It's one part gaming site, one part gaming and RPG discussion and one part writing/fanfic discussion. Feel free to ask any questions if you need help with anything, and also enjoy your time here.

Just watch out for Dracos there. He bites.
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?