News:

"With great power comes the opportunity to abuse that power."

Main Menu

[Introductions] We have emerged from the Underground

Started by Dracos, October 08, 2007, 08:49:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rukatin

Quote from: Anastasia on June 03, 2014, 12:56:25 PM
Just watch out for Dracos there. He bites.
0.o Thanks for the warning. I'm still looking around, so I'll maybe have questions later.
I'm going to need your signature for the metric ton of whoop-ass you're about to receive.

"A 'Cult'? Such disrespect for other people's beliefs."
"You enslave minds!"
"And I believe that's okay."

Anastasia

Sure thing, have fun.

(Drac doesn't really bite.)
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Rukatin

Not really here for fan fictions (Unless it's K:BDH). I'm probably here for the games. The site I visit to comment on fanfics is Spacebattles.
I'm going to need your signature for the metric ton of whoop-ass you're about to receive.

"You enslave minds!"

Dracos

Well, Goodbye.

Anastasia

Quote from: Rukatin on June 03, 2014, 01:13:19 PM
Not really here for fan fictions (Unless it's K:BDH). I'm probably here for the games. The site I visit to comment on fanfics is Spacebattles.

* Anastasia snaps fingers.

I thought your name sounded familiar. You've been in the Halk Online thread, haven't you?
<Afina> Forever.

Rukatin

Quote from: Anastasia on June 03, 2014, 01:16:56 PM
Quote from: Rukatin on June 03, 2014, 01:13:19 PM

* Anastasia snaps fingers.

I thought your name sounded familiar. You've been in the Halk Online thread, haven't you?
Yes, and a few others.

"You enslave minds!"

Rukatin

Alright, this is taking too long. My interests are as follows: Anime, Fanfics, The internet, Anime fanfic crossovers on the internet, Video games, Roleplaying games, music, reading, sleeping, eating, webcomics, and other I can't remember right now. Based upon that, where should I go on this site?

"You enslave minds!"

Anastasia

http://www.soulriders.net/forum/index.php/board,330.0.html - Anime.
http://www.soulriders.net/forum/index.php/board,250.0.html - Fanfiction things. Several sub-boards there with various interests.
http://www.soulriders.net/forum/index.php/board,13.0.html - RP games recruitment. In addition, the forums below that on the main page(Border City of Balmuria, The Origin of Stars, The Vastwoods, Shadows from Meatspace, The Cities of Mist and FFd6: The Tower of the Goddess) are ongoing RP games, if those interest you.
http://www.soulriders.net/forum/index.php/board,97.0.html - Video game discussion.
http://www.soulriders.net/forum/index.php/board,12.0.html - Game review and discussion.

There's a few more, so feel free to look around.
<Afina> Forever.

Rukatin

after taking a look around, I can't help but feel this place just got...Sad since Brian died. Understandable; he sounds like he was a big part of this forum.

"You enslave minds!"

Anastasia

He was one of the big members, yeah. As far as posting goes, Brian, myself and Dracos are probably the biggest three. Losing Brian had a big impact on that.

I post the most, but most of my posts are on the gaming boards where I run games. Brian tended to post more around the boards and much more in the creative writing forums. Those have slowed down the most without him, I think.
<Afina> Forever.

Kaldrak

Greetings new person.

Dracos once described this place a fairly sluggish somewhere I think, so it's not as active as some other places. People are friendly and intelligent here though. One of the reasons why I like it.
"Do what you want to do. Do what you like doing. Write the stories you want to see written and give other people the same courtesy. That is all that is important."

Rukatin

That's okay, as long there are a few people around who I can converse with, I'll be fine.

"You enslave minds!"

Dracos

Glad to have another friendly face come around :)

Yeah, a lot of us are of working age, so the activity moment to moment isn't too fast, but we enjoy the company.
Well, Goodbye.

Kaldrak

"Do what you want to do. Do what you like doing. Write the stories you want to see written and give other people the same courtesy. That is all that is important."

Merc

We're not gonna do Drac's job for him! We're all lazy, selfish bastards! =p
<Cidward> God willing, we'll all meet in Buttquest 2: The Quest for More Butts.