News:

No longer content with mere attendance, the middle-class suburban poseurs have begun to put their hands in the air and wave them like they just don't care

Main Menu

[Introductions] We have emerged from the Underground

Started by Dracos, October 08, 2007, 08:49:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anastasia

Quote from: Kaldrak on June 07, 2014, 01:02:46 AM
Quote from: Anastasia on June 03, 2014, 01:27:33 PM
http://www.soulriders.net/forum/index.php/board,97.0.html - Video game discussion.
http://www.soulriders.net/forum/index.php/board,12.0.html - Game review and discussion.

Hey have I been posting video game reviews in the wrong section? Why did no one say anything?

To be honest, it's fine. It's not like we're super strict tyrants or anything. At absolute worst, we move a topic to another board and it's no big deal.

We're pretty chill here. If you do want them moved, let me know and I'll do it.
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Kaldrak

I just want to make sure I'm posting stuff in the right place is all. In the future I'll stick my reviews in the Games of Legend area.
"Do what you want to do. Do what you like doing. Write the stories you want to see written and give other people the same courtesy. That is all that is important."

Anastasia

<Afina> Forever.

Dracos

I blame the lately very distracted admin :P

He might magically correct all that, cuz he can.
Well, Goodbye.

Soul

Hi. *small wave* I've been playing in some games since 2013 now, but I just haven't said hi. >.>

I'm not too good at social things or forums.

Dracos

Heh, it's okay, Soul :)

Good to hear a hi from you.
Well, Goodbye.

Anastasia

Hi Soul, have fun around here. Don't worry, we don't bite except for Drac.
<Afina> Forever.

Merc

I can link -multiple- log examples of you being a biter, Dune.
<Cidward> God willing, we'll all meet in Buttquest 2: The Quest for More Butts.

Soul

Kaldrak

"Do what you want to do. Do what you like doing. Write the stories you want to see written and give other people the same courtesy. That is all that is important."

shentino

Quote from: Anastasia on April 12, 2011, 11:08:52 PM
What happened to Shentino's account?

For the sake of avoiding drama I won't say anything more than this:

I, who also went by gpfault in the past, took a look at who the regulars were here, took a good soul searching look at my past on rpgamer and related sites, and wisely predicted that I almost certainly wouldn't be a good fit.

Dracos didn't nuke me by accident, or on purpose.  I just took a look around and realized I was probably not going to be welcome very long, and I definitely don't need to go into any detail since anyone who truly cares can find out easily enough for themselves.

Only reason I'm posting this much is to satisfy the curiosity and make sure that Dracos didn't get any heat for misfiring his anti spammer cannon.

*vanishes in a puff of smoke after explaining his sudden absence.*

Merc

<Cidward> God willing, we'll all meet in Buttquest 2: The Quest for More Butts.

Dracos

Wow, good on you I suppose.  That was some time ago.
Well, Goodbye.

Anastasia

Quote from: shentino on January 26, 2016, 08:02:15 PM
Quote from: Anastasia on April 12, 2011, 11:08:52 PM
What happened to Shentino's account?

For the sake of avoiding drama I won't say anything more than this:

I, who also went by gpfault in the past, took a look at who the regulars were here, took a good soul searching look at my past on rpgamer and related sites, and wisely predicted that I almost certainly wouldn't be a good fit.

Dracos didn't nuke me by accident, or on purpose.  I just took a look around and realized I was probably not going to be welcome very long, and I definitely don't need to go into any detail since anyone who truly cares can find out easily enough for themselves.

Only reason I'm posting this much is to satisfy the curiosity and make sure that Dracos didn't get any heat for misfiring his anti spammer cannon.

*vanishes in a puff of smoke after explaining his sudden absence.*

Fair enough. Thanks for letting us know.
<Afina> Forever.