News:

No longer content with mere attendance, the middle-class suburban poseurs have begun to put their hands in the air and wave them like they just don't care

Main Menu

Rules and info sheet

Started by Anastasia, July 06, 2008, 04:33:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anastasia

Game rules go here. I'll be editing this often as I flesh things out, so check back often. Feel free to post any questions or rules suggestions as well.

CHARGEN:

Roll 5d6, drop lowest two six times and arrange to taste. You will be generating a level 30 PC, so you'll have +7 stat points to distribute. Make sure I'm around whenever you roll for your stats.

All off the SRD is allowed. Most books are allowed with the following exceptions: BoED is a case by case basis due to it's wonky balance. Tome of Battle is banned. Third party/custom materials are admitted on a case by case basis.

We will be using PHB default deities. You will be members of the Knights of the Chalice and sitting on the Lightning Council.

GP and magical item distribution will be announced at a later date.

No evil alignments. You're playing as high members of a mostly good aligned organization, so I'd prefer good aligned PCs, but I can excuse neutral if you have a good reason cooked up. This isn't an invitation for all of you to play NEUTRAL REBELS LOL. Bear in mind that your likely enemies are going to be devils.

HOUSE RULES:

PLOT:

STARTING DATE/ORGANIZATION:

Starting date TBA, but it likely won't be until September at the earliest.

<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Anastasia

Isn't it sad? No game, just a forgotten rules sheet.
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?