News:

I have a dream that one day, men will be punched in the face not for the color of their skin, but for the awful content of their character.

Main Menu

Session Times

Started by VySaika, January 21, 2009, 01:36:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VySaika

Alright, I'll want to start getting the prologues underway reletively soon, and from there we have the group sessions kicking in.

So, the big question is, what days/times are best for everyone?

Myself, weekends are basically out, but I can swing pretty much any time on any weekday.

How about you three?
All About Monks
<Marisa> They're OP as fuck
<Marisa> They definitely don't blow in 3.5
<Marisa> after a certain level they basically just attack repeatedly until it dies
<Marisa> they're immune to a bunch of high level effects
<Marisa> just by being monks

Taishyr

My general good times are early early morning for about two hours (even earlier for Gate so this is doubtful), Fridays, and Monday/Thursday evenings. I know Cid lives sometimes during my evenings, as does OK, so that seems most logical.

Wednesday evenings will be an occasional option but I have Cool Stuff going on those evenings pretty often, so.

oblivionknight

Mmm...probably best day would be weekends for me, but I know those are out.

My schedule is a bit variable, but typically, Tuesdays are bad, and Thursdays/Fridays are questionable too.  Mondays and Wednesdays are typically best, though it may have to occur after 2200 or so some nights.  Best to contact me a week in advance, and I can give you my schedule.

VySaika

I only intend to run every other week, so there should be plenty of time to work out timing between games.
All About Monks
<Marisa> after a certain level they basically just attack repeatedly until it dies

VySaika

OK: What day/time next week would be good to do your prologue?
All About Monks

oblivionknight

If weekends don't work...how about Wednesday?  I should be home around 1800 EST

VySaika

Well, I surprisingly seem to have absolutely nothing to do tomorrow, so we'll try and get OK's prologue out of the way sometime after 3PM EST then.

Before the game, I'll be sure to update the Nouns topic with any important folks you know.
All About Monks

Sierra

I'm around most times! Unemployment'll do that for you. Friday evenings are out, though, because I need to get to sleep early that day in order to be up in time for DF on Saturday.

Wednesday nights also suck, because it is the only day of the week where I actually watch TV (Lost, though I suppose I can just watch it online the next day).

VySaika

Alright, OK, you kinda went poof man. When do we want to do the other half of the prologue?
All About Monks

oblivionknight

Sorry, network went kaboom when the Steelers won the Superbowl >_>  Died down all night on this end.

You free tonight?

VySaika

Am not tonight, feeling crappy in general and have CLEANING to do anyway. Tomorrow is good though.
All About Monks

VySaika

Alright, all prologues DONE.

I figure next week would be good for the first session. When do we want to schedual it? Wednesday? And we can schedual by EST sinc all three of you loons use it.
All About Monks

Sierra

Well, Wednesday is not my favorite day, as noted. But it's cool as long as stuff is done before 9PM EST.

Taishyr

Wednesday... isn't preferable here either. Thursday work, by any chance?

oblivionknight

Next week is shitty.  Monday, Thursday, Friday are dead and out.  Tuesday would be best.