News:

Because we're grown ups now, and its our turn to decide what that means.

Main Menu

Session Times

Started by VySaika, January 21, 2009, 01:36:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jo'ou Ranbu

Wednesday won't work for me, we'll arrive late at Austin (11PM late). Thursday, maybe?

Sierra

I might be here Friday. Long story short, mom's crazy relatives dropping by without checking ahead of time whether that works with anyone else's plans. We're not even sure Friday is when anything is happening, just the first option that got thrown at me.

Alternately, Thursday is perfectly fine for me in any event.

Taishyr

Not certain I'll be around Thursday, myself, honestly.

VySaika

asdf

And I've just been informed that *I* won't be available friday. Kier's flying out super duper early Sat morning, so we've got stuff that needs doing the afternoon before. Whee. -_-;

I think Cid said it best here: <Deadward> One of those weeks.
All About Monks
<Marisa> They're OP as fuck
<Marisa> They definitely don't blow in 3.5
<Marisa> after a certain level they basically just attack repeatedly until it dies
<Marisa> they're immune to a bunch of high level effects
<Marisa> just by being monks

Sierra

Not really mentally up to the business of pretending to be someone else at the moment, going to beg off gaming tonight. Highly encourage people to run without me given number of missed sessions lately, Hikari can just be in robo mode (she's 50% there already anyway, right? Wait, I think I made that joke before. I'm not very good at them).

VySaika

Tai has said he will almost certainly not be with us this week. Since fighting Biker without full team is a no-go, what other scenes/S.Links/etc do you two want to cover?
All About Monks
<Marisa> after a certain level they basically just attack repeatedly until it dies

Sierra

Given that I'm still sick, going to bed early presently sounds the most attractive option.

VySaika

Alrighty. Hope you feel better man.

Snow?
All About Monks

Jo'ou Ranbu

I'm game. Will get back home slightly later than the usual time, but in time for whatever we can do given the situation.

EDIT: Right. I'm okay with postponing, regardless.

Jo'ou Ranbu

Agh forgot to mention this last week. This Friday I'm taking a quick trip stateside for a friend's birthday celebration, and I have 0% chances of making this session. Blarg, meant to tell earlier but it just hit me now.