News:

"Why do you call it soulriders?"
"Because we grind your souls, hopes, and dreams down ... and ride the wave."

Main Menu

Session Times

Started by VySaika, January 21, 2009, 01:36:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VySaika

Then let's call one for Thursday the 5th, 8:30 EST.

That sound good?
All About Monks
<Marisa> They're OP as fuck
<Marisa> They definitely don't blow in 3.5
<Marisa> after a certain level they basically just attack repeatedly until it dies
<Marisa> they're immune to a bunch of high level effects
<Marisa> just by being monks

Taishyr

Sierra

oblivionknight

Uh...Thursday is good.  It's not a new episode of Supernatural, so that all works!

VySaika

Alright, we left off in the middle of a big scene, so I'd like to jump back in as soon as we can.

Is everyone good for next week? After that we can skip a week to give folks a break, but I'd like to not lose too much momentum here.

My best days next week are Monday, Wednesday or Thursday.

How about you all?
All About Monks
<Marisa> after a certain level they basically just attack repeatedly until it dies

Taishyr

Monday and Thursday of those two work best. Rather not do Wednesday.

VySaika

Well I suppose it would seem that Monday is out. Cid/Ok, you guys down with Thursday?
All About Monks

oblivionknight

Probably not.  I'll be staffing the Pittsburgh Poison Centre that night.

Yes, 5 million people will be relying on me alone for treating poisons from the hours of midnight until 0800. 

Anyway...this weekend would be sexcellent for me...uh...Tuesday after about 2200 (...yeah, probably too late for me), Wednesday is all good, Friday is all good (except for 2100-2200). 

Sierra

Not a fan of Wednesdays because it is the only day when I actually watch TV (Lost). Though I suppose I can just watch that online the next day.

Thursday's fine if OK can actually be here. Weekend also works, but I know Gate and weekend sessions generally don't mix.

...Man, you know what? I'm unemployed and have no life, just tell me when to be here.

VySaika

...well. That's interesting. I actually have a weekend free.

So, Sunday at, say...4pm EST sound good?
All About Monks

Sierra

Taishyr

Could it by any chance be 5:00? Semi-decent odds I'll be gaming with Dune & co before the game, and even if I'm not I'm working with my dad/doing errands so I'd like a bit of breathing room.

VySaika

All About Monks

Sierra

Blagh. Sorry, but it seems like I am actually needed elsewhere on Sunday (mom's birthday--it's actually the 14th but apparently stuff is happening on Sunday instead).

VySaika

Lovely. And I can't do Saturday. One of those frikkin' days today, I swear.

Alright looks like we're skipping this week. OK, Tai, what days are good for you two next week? I can do anything but Friday.
All About Monks