News:

"Destiny Challenged us and so we chose to end the world.  There was nothing to regret.  Nothing."

Main Menu

Between Sessions

Started by VySaika, February 11, 2009, 01:57:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

VySaika

This topic is for you to let me know what your characters are doing between sessions.

To start with, the current session ended on "Saturday around noon" and the next one will start "Monday morning"

So if your chars do anything of importance in the mean-time, post it here.
All About Monks
<Marisa> They're OP as fuck
<Marisa> They definitely don't blow in 3.5
<Marisa> after a certain level they basically just attack repeatedly until it dies
<Marisa> they're immune to a bunch of high level effects
<Marisa> just by being monks

Taishyr

Well, between now and then, and especially given it's been a week or so, Mike would've gotten Sandy (if she replies)/Bill's emails and, hopefully, learned more about the Xav situation. Also would have sent an email off to Amelia.

VySaika

This session ended Monday evening, and will pick back up Tuesday evening.

Anyone doing anything in the in-between?

Also, OK, I'll do a quick summary along with whatever the others are doing to explain your character's sudden dissapearance(nothing bad happened, just bad timing, got called away, etc.)
All About Monks
<Marisa> after a certain level they basically just attack repeatedly until it dies

Taishyr

Late, but if there aren't any email replies Mike's sitting on his hands for now.

VySaika

Mike
Mike mentioned at the end of the last session that he wanted to check into Mika's roommate, so...

Hatbot --> "Gatewalker rolls 2d8 and gets 8." [2d8=4, 4]

A bit of checkng around reveals that Mika has a roommate, but she's apparently not here right now. The rumor has it that she's staying with family in the city becuase she's afraid Mika will go crazy on her or that Mika's crazy is contagious, or basically any other number of reasons having to do with being afraid of Mika.

Please try to remember to post investigations and little stuff like that in this thread, I won't always remember stuff you wanted to do from the last session. That's what I made this thread for.

Val
While you were waiting for them to bring Mika back to the library, you got called by Akamatsu, saying that one of the other girls working there had an accident, one that meant he had to take her to the hospital, and needed you to come in and cover her shift. Also, you noticed when you got home that your phone had died and you had a message from Hikari waiting(see the last bit of the last session's log)
All About Monks

Taishyr

Three things:

Mike's presumably gonna try and hang out with Mika some more and try to do some ego boosting.

He's also got two quick projects; look up news reports of everyone going mad as well as obituaries of sudden deaths, and look into born-again Christian beliefs.

Sierra

Similarly, Hikari will likely check in on Mistia if she doesn't hear anything encouraging about Mika. Don't have much else planned.

oblivionknight

And as always, I will be doing nothing special.  Besides watching movies, working, and looking hot.

VySaika

Before we play next, let me know if you want to do any Social Link stuff or spend any of the CP you've picked up.
All About Monks

Taishyr

Right, apologies for lag response (think I told you in PM, but);

Saving points... but wouldn't mind trying to SLink Kyo.

VySaika

TV News: Richard Bland(yes, that was seriously his name), a student from America attending Kanazawa University, was arrested on Friday evening after allegedly raping two young women who had considered him a freind. As police took him into custody, sources claim that he could be heard whimpering the phrase "Bad end, bad end, reload from save."

> roll Mind, peeps~

<Mykasi> roll 2d8 WITH THE POWER OF MY MIND, I AM THE DETECTIVE OF SOULS! COME TO ME, FORBIDDEN FRUIT OF RUMORS PAST! TRUTH SIGN [ENDLESS WHISPER]!
* Hatbot --> "Mykasi rolls 2d8 WITH THE POWER OF MY MIND, I AM THE DETECTIVE OF SOULS! COME TO ME, FORBIDDEN FRUIT OF RUMORS PAST! TRUTH SIGN [ENDLESS WHISPER]! and gets 10."12 [2d8=6, 4
]

Mike's continual searches for Valeria Eun Hikari turn up more and more nothing. Until Sunday evening when he finds a webpage simply listing her name, along with a handfull of others, in a list that is labeled "May Their Sacrifce Save Us All". The author of the webpage is listed as "Endless Administrator". All searches for Endless Administrator turn up nothing.

<Hikari> roll 2d8 Hikari has no truck with this all-caps nonsense
* Hatbot --> "Hikari rolls 2d8 Hikari has no truck with this all-caps nonsense and gets 7."12 [2d8=2, 5]

Gossip around some of the ladies at the school turns up sightings of a strange, but handsome man almost lurking around campus at odd hours. Nobody can really put a finger on what makes him strange, aside from this 'air' about him. What's more disturbing is that aside from an impression of him being handsome, nobody can remember what he looks like enough to describe him.

> roll 2d8 sorry Snow I roll for you
* Hatbot --> "Gatewalker rolls 2d8 sorry Snow I roll for you and gets 5."12 [2d8=1, 4]

Rumor in the proffessors' lounge is that the Dean's wife has been seen going on bizzare shopping sprees at various pharmacies, grocery stores and even new age herbalist shops and such, while saying somethig about an 'elixer of immortality'. People are wondering if the poor woman hasn't finally just gone mad, considering her illness.
All About Monks

Taishyr

Mike sets up an auto-search for Endless Administrator and tracks IP changes (fully expecting it to be proxied and thus useless). He also records all the names and attempts to memorize them for future reference, searching for each one (again expecting fruitlessness here).

VySaika

The IP is indeed proxied. Searches for Endless Administrator turn up a bunch of junk but nothing that seems to connect with what you want. Just alot of instances of the two words being used on the same page somewhere, like the admin list for a Breath of Fire 4 fansite forum.

And aside from commiting to memory, how do you record the names?
All About Monks

Taishyr

One copy, written by hand on paper and stored in binder.

One copy c+p'd onto file that is then turned to read-only.

Taishyr

Mike's email/PM to all sources and iterations of Endless Administrator he can think of:

"We have not met before, and yet I believe we share a mutual contact point, via the list you have and do attempt to proliferate. I would like to talk with you further regarding what you know of the disappearance of Valeriya Eun Hikari, as well as the others. Please contact me back at your earliest convenience so that information may be shared. Regards, Anansi"

Rabbit Hole signup info

Anansi
seeking help, advice and sanity checks
Persona? Means getting cryptic advice from a guy with a long nose, his cute assistant, and way too much tarot relevance to keep track of. I'd be a FOOL, myself, but do understand that I'd prefer we were definitely talking the same thing before rushing in where angels may or may not tread. My only other comment is that confronting your subconscious is tiring work, even if it is your other self.