News:

"I stand humbled by your vast My Little Pony knowledge."

Main Menu

Adventures on a dime

Started by Merc, May 23, 2009, 12:23:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Merc

Alright, this is basically gonna be main thread for general junk relating to the game.

We'll still be using #century as our IRC channel, I'm gonna be idling there and reading logs, so feel free to use that as well if you want. However, if I'm not on there for some reason, or you just want to keep a log of some question and it's response, go ahead and use this.

Basically, just use this thread to give feedback on stuff, brainstorm ideas, and just let me and other players know whenever you're going to be absent for a long time.

Full up on players right now, sorry if anybody else was interested (That's you Jon!). Players right now: Zephyrus, Luthorne, Watashiwa, and Ablogqwer

I'm going to run the game threads in the sub-forum once we're ready, with the main forum being for OOC stuff.
<Cidward> God willing, we'll all meet in Buttquest 2: The Quest for More Butts.

Merc

Please post preliminary character sheets by wednesday. So you can get everything done, randomly rolled to see who guest stars in whose novel.

Luth's Novel: Wata and Zeph
Wata's Novel: Luth and Ablog
Zeph's Novel: Wata and Ablog
Ablog's Novel: Luth and Zeph

Thursday and Friday, I'll probably chat with people about their character sheets if I have any questions or issues. Assuming all goes well, I'll set first post on saturday.

Zephyrus

Meh.

Short status update: All I have left is my War Background section, which I can knock out fairly quickly. As a matter of fact, that's just what I'll do.

Merc

Okay, as you all know from IRC, I've been sick past week, still under the weather too, but starting to look at this in more detail. I gave a cursory glance through sheets, things look fine so far. As Watashiwa had to drop from real life issues, novel guest stars are just each other's novels, essentially. We'll go with three players for now.

I'll probably start talking to you guys about your aspects, wanting to have an idea of what sorts of things you expect from your aspects as benefits and hindrances, at least if you have any, and just brainstorm some more ideas from there.

I'm going to be leaving for 3 weeks to Peru in July, and not sure if I'll have internet access (although I will take my laptop with me). Depending on how that goes, we may have to pause for that period, but hopefully I'll be able to stick to a one post per day rate. Still, I'd like to start sometime this month though, while I'm still here and can guarantee a possibly higher posting rate, just to get us started.

Zephyrus

Roger that. Toss me a query in PM if you need to talk to me. Other wise, I'll try to finish up in the next week or so.

/salute

Merc

Okay, as mentioned before, I'm going to be gone from July 3 - July 26. I -should- be able to post once a day assuming internet at hotels. Just have to wait and see.

Ablogqwer has also stated that Zalgo will be unavailable for two weeks.

Merc

Okay, I´m alive here in Peru. I don´t have regular internet access as it´ll honestly depend entirely on whether there´s an internet cafe around I have time to access or if the hotel I´m at has access. Still, if you guys post, I´ll post once I get first crack at it. Nice to see you post, Dr Zalgo!

Merc

Seriously.... One post a day roughly was all I asked. Hell, at least description posts for a laggy start while I had off-an-on internet in Peru. Not that hard. Zeph apparently decided to drop though, and Ablo was the only one to go ahead and post.

I'm just gonna kill this for now.

I'd originally offered to run this for Zeph, so with him quitting and us not having gotten anywhere, why bother going?