News:

"I stand humbled by your vast My Little Pony knowledge."

Main Menu

General Discussion

Started by Merc, September 18, 2009, 01:11:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Merc

I think I'm gonna be cancelling True Steel.

Just feeling kind of apathetic towards the game, and we tend to have problems with unexpected things distracting players or causing attendance snafus. I might try again later with something new, I learned a lot from this game and you guys were pretty kind with me as players, giving me ideas and such, though I do wish the others piped in more, not just Drac. Drac tended to pipe in a little -too- much, honestly. >_>

For what it's worth, I had an earthquake scheduled to hit the city to shake things up there. Lots of little stuff going there along with aftermath of colisseum (there were pros and cons to winning or losing), witch hunt for arcanists given how people tend to lay blame there for anything that goes wrong, and some other stuff. It felt wrong to keep holding it off because things were going in the background/RL and I was starting to get frustrated and that's what's kind of led to this decision.

Mostly, there was that sense of "I don't want to run a game with 2-3 players", it was originally why the recruitment/ending thing got discussed after end of original arc, and we've been having slow sessions a lot lately, and I've just not been able to really hit a good high note to grab people's attention unfortunately either. I do hope at the very least, that even with all the bad this game has thrown your way, that by and far you guys had fun, and I hope you stuck with it because of that, rather than a sense of obligation or anything.

If so, great, and I hope to game with all of you again, hopefully with something more fun later on.
<Cidward> God willing, we'll all meet in Buttquest 2: The Quest for More Butts.