News:

No longer content with mere attendance, the middle-class suburban poseurs have begun to put their hands in the air and wave them like they just don't care

Main Menu

PP Expenditures

Started by VySaika, May 28, 2010, 01:50:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VySaika

Really should have made a topic for this awhile ago.

Anyway, you all just gained 6pp at once. 3 for getting the hardest end to Chapter 3, and 3 more for me deciding that chapter ends should come with CP due to simply becoming more familiar with your Personas as time passes, so me giving you the Chapter End points for 1, 2 and 3 all at once.

If you want to spend them on stuff, post it here or talk it over with me in chat and then post it here~
All About Monks
<Marisa> They're OP as fuck
<Marisa> They definitely don't blow in 3.5
<Marisa> after a certain level they basically just attack repeatedly until it dies
<Marisa> they're immune to a bunch of high level effects
<Marisa> just by being monks

Taishyr

4 PP spent on:

1 point for Heightened Senses: Tremorsense
3 points for Illusion buffing (Range, Area, Target boosts)

Jo'ou Ranbu

6CP spent.

1 CP spent boosting Sixth Senses (Level 2, adds Sense: Inanimate Dreams).
1 CP spent boosting Mark of a Golden Arrow's Area.
2 CP to allocate for future S. Linking.
2 CP for 1+ Soul to Nagare's core stats.

Taishyr

1 CP used for the Lovers SLink.

VySaika

More CP added for chapter 4 stuff thus far.

Also, I added the CP both total and unspent, to your sheets myself already. Please don't add it again!
All About Monks
<Marisa> after a certain level they basically just attack repeatedly until it dies

VySaika

CP added for Yomi adventures. Again, already put on your sheets. Lemme know if you want to spend it!

Cid: you've mentioned wanting to learn some magic from one of the sorcerers or another. If you've figured out what you want to go for, do you want to set up some time to play that out like an S.Link?
All About Monks

Sierra

It pains me to admit it, but revyethoweverthefuckitsspelledkari really is the most fitting of the lot based on existing PC talents. Well, that or super dynamic cooking time, but I do want to see what kind of weirdness you stuffed into the Glow and no one else is brave enough to go inside, so let's run with that. I'm sure there won't be anything remotely awkward about Hikari visiting a demon brothel.

Not 100% sure what CP is going towards. Probable that at least one point will go towards Highly Skilled and resulting skill points will go towards melee attack/special ranged attack. Otherwise...possibly shoring up Mind by a point since the lowish stat there is sometimes a hindrance (I forget, can you just boost base stats after chargen with normal CP expenditure?), possibly improve a special attack or two, maybe get some healing because some backup in that department might be nice and hey I'd thought about it at chargen anyway. Not 100% certain what form any of this will take, too frazzled tonight to hash out mechanical details, but that's the general plan. I have a lot to spend, so.

VySaika

Checking out the glow for songmagic possibilities is definately an option. Keep in mind learning magic will cost you cp, it's not like the S.Links that are free now.(or the sword which was loot).

And you can buy up stats, yes. 2cp for 1 point of a stat. You can buy it as base, or as the Enhanced Stat attribute, which is only active in the Dream as it's from your Persona.
All About Monks

Sierra

Better late than never is the guiding principle of my life.

-2CP to boost base Soul stat.
-1CP to bump Betrayal up a notch. I haven't used the attack much and I suspect I would if the damage potential was better, so.
-1CP for another level of Highly Skilled.

I had 4 skill points sitting around before, so that makes 14. Will spend them on:

-Performing arts (3sp)
-Special ranged attack (6sp)

And I guess have 5 left over for later. One more and I would've dropped it on melee attack. Meh. That'll do for now.

VySaika

All approved. Update your sheet and I'll make changes to the battle stats page in a bit
All About Monks