News:

Because we're grown ups now, and its our turn to decide what that means.

Main Menu

Character Sheets

Started by Zephyrus, July 02, 2010, 10:41:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zephyrus

Post'em when you got'em.

Tehan

Karl Gustav

Awakening:

When Karl Gustav was ten, his elder brother died. Shredded by Austrian shrapnel during the Battle of Caporetto, wearing an Italian uniform. His body - what was left of it - was shipped home to the Gustav Villa on the outskirts of Zurich, and he was buried on the grounds of the manor after a small, closed-casket ceremony.

When Karl Gustav was thirteen, his elder brother died. Keeled over in a makeshift French plague hospital with an equally makeshift red cross patch on his arm. His body, sealed in an airtight lead coffin, was shipped home to the Gustav Villa on the outskirts of Zurich, and he was buried on the grounds of the manor after a small, closed-casket ceremony.

When Karl Gustav was twenty-three, his elder brother died. Knifed for the pocket-watch his mother gave him in San Francisco, his Salvation Army uniform not deterring his attacker. News did not reach the Gustav Villa until the corpse had already been cremated and scattered.

The line of tombstones in the rear garden, terminating with three near-identical ones all bearing his brother's name, the third with the date of death left bare for near a decade, were gone the next morning. And Karl could not remember his elder brother's name.

And none around him could remember his elder brother's existence.

That is how Karl Gustav became the eldest scion of the Gustav line.

He tried not to notice the new set of three identical headstones that sprouted in the back garden.

Obsession: Gentleman Adventurer! (Avatar: The Pilgrim)
Fear Passion: War (Helplessness)
Rage Passion: Strongarming
Noble Passion: Helping the Helpless
Personality: Maybe a little bit dim and idealistic, but his belief that the world can be A Better Place (capitals included) has a sort of magnetic energy to it.

Body 40 (Thin)

General Athletics 35%
En Garde (Struggle) 35%

Speed 70 (Uncannily Nimble)

Dodge 40%
Drive 20%
Initiative 50%
Firearms 25%

Mind 40 (Happily Dim)

Conceal 15%
Linguistics (General Education) 35%
Notice 35%
Occult Lore 15%

Soul 70 (Dramatic)

Lie 15%
Charm 50%
Playing To A Crowd 15%

Stress

Violence             ----- -----   -----
Unnatural           o---- -----   -----
Helplessness       ----- -----   o----
Isolation             ----- -----   -----
Self                   ----- -----   -----

Possessions

Webley revolver
Rapier

Vir

Name: Robert Lamb

Summary: Born to an upper-middle class family in Ireland, Robert moved to London at the age of 10 when his father, an accountant, got a lucky break. Robert was always gifted with a strong mind, but had some trouble making friends in the early years. As a rememdy, his mother, Diane, enrolled him a martial arts class for kids--both as a way to meet new people and as a way to get some exercise. Robert took to this new experience rather well and stuck with it for several years. After high school and several years of university, Robert decided to join the priesthood. His talents and third for knowledge lead him to serving in the Vaticans diplomatic core. His first assignment? Aide to the diocese of Berlin.

Trigger: When I was 13, I learned morse code from a book I found in father's study. After learning it, I obsessively looked for morse code all over the place. There was a house on my way home from school, and old run down farm house, that I passed every day, but never at night. One day I was at school and had detention, Angus McDugger had goaded me into a fight, and by the time I was walking home it was dark. When I passed by that abandoned house, the porch light that I knew was broken started working. I saw that it was blinking in a regular pattern and I instinctually translated what, was now obvious to me, as morse code.

"Help me. Help Me. Help Me."

I ran home to tell someone what was going on, but no one believed me. Since that day, I've seen little messages like that, and dismissed them as tricks of the light, or my imagination.

Description: 5"11, average build, non-descript features.

Something Shady About Past:

Personality: Quiet, but firm. Excitable when dealing with one of his passions/obsession.

Something Extra: ???

Obsession: Knowledge

Wound Points: 60

Passions

Fear: Violence (Victimization)
Rage: Child Abusers
Noble: protect the weak

Stats

Body: 60 built like a fighter
Speed: 40 jittery
Mind: 70 Eidedic memory
Soul: 50 Kind heart

Skills

Body Skills:
General Athletics          35
Bartitsu                   45

Speed Skills:
Dodge         30
Driving         20
Initiative              30

Mind Skills:
Mathematics*   55
Notice         20
Conceal         15
Eidedic Recall       40

Soul Skills:
Charm         35
Lying                 30

Possessions:

Experience:

Total: 0
Unspent: 0
Spent: 0

Aziraphale

Name: Thaddaeus Wawrok
Summary: Thaddaeus is a police detective out of Berlin, a man that has no interest in politics. His goal in life is to find his brother, and because of that he develops the skills needed to accomplish his aim. He becomes a police detective and is extremely motivated to what he thinks is right.

Description: Thaddaeus is 1.85m tall, a man that from afar you can tell means business. Straight posture, short blonde hair, ice blue eyes. A clipped appearance.

Trigger Event:  When Thaddaeus was eleven, his older brother Klaus drowned in the river. The only problem was that a day later, Thaddaeus was walking to the river when he saw Klaus getting dragged into the woods by an old lady. The lady turned to Thaddaeus, and surveyed him with her three eyes. Klaus yelled out, but by the time Thaddaeus arrived to where they had been, they were gone. Thaddaeus vowed to find his brother, whatever the price.

Personality: The epitome of a Good Cop, with one difference; when he perceives Injustice, he will do anything to circumvent it, regardless of socially accepted standards.

Obsession: Seeking

Wound Points: 50

Passions
Fear: Losing People that Matter (Isolation)
Rage: Injustice
Noble: One for All

Stats
Body: 50 Moderate
Speed: 60 Nimble
Mind: 65 Inquisitive
Soul: 45 Low end of socially adept

Skills
Body Skills:
General Athletics 30%
Struggle 15%
Subdue Suspect 45%