News:

Because we're grown ups now, and its our turn to decide what that means.

Main Menu

Critical attendence failures

Started by Anastasia, August 11, 2011, 01:04:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corwin

8pm-11pm are reliable times for me, sun-thu. Fri-sat are my weekend, so pretty much whenever-11pm on those. For reference, I'm posting this at 8pm.  :)
<Steph> I might have made a terrible mistake

Ebiris

6pm to 11pm Mon-Fri, 12pm to 11pm Sat/Sun. That's all GMT which I believe is five hours ahead of your own time, Dune.

Times are very reliable.

When I lose my job the Sat/Sun times will also apply to weekdays until I find a new one, which may result in decreased availability.

Nephrite

Let me get back to you on this once I have things settled a bit more where I am.

Anastasia

Quote from: Nephrite on March 19, 2018, 07:44:44 PM
Let me get back to you on this once I have things settled a bit more where I am.

Fair enough.
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Iron Dragoon

I work Monday - Friday 6 am to 2:30 pm. Usually get home around 3 pm. All in Texas time (CST/MNT). Saturday I'm in class until about 1:30 pm. Rest of the time I'm generally open.
This is not the greatest post in the world, no... this is just a tribute.

Yuthirin

uhhhhhhhh tbh I need a bit of a break.

I'm gearing up to run my own game over Discord with some friends back home
What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Anastasia

Alrighty then. I'll post more about this when I get Neph's availability in due time.
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

I'm not going to get anything seriously going until end of next week at earliest. I'll pop chargen for things a little early, as I work out game concepts, to give you the added time as prep time.
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?