Got a release candidate here, which is basically the simple product of the build-release script, plus minor changes. (Only changes I made were to remove the test entries from the chapter list, reorder the buttons in the main menu and turn Developer Mode off.) Have run through it; it plays acceptably, but there's definitely things to fix.
In the interest of actually using this place: http://bdh-vn.blogspot.com/
. Links to the downloads and SHA1 sums for verification.
Things I see that need doing:
- Go through with a fine-toothed comb for minor errors; things I noticed were small typos and sprite placement.
- Replace the eyecatches with Agasa's new version.
- Get a proper logo to go in the eyecatches.
- Fix the credits; add all contributors, note asset sources