SFX needed

Started by Jason, May 23, 2012, 11:21:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jason

After finishing the Kyon vs. Ryo fight scene in Ch.6, I've realized that we are in need of some additional sound effects.

So far, we need:

• A body sliding across a floor Thanks, Oroboro. ^__^
  • A knife (or some small metallic object) clattering across the floor Here, too.

EDIT: Okay, we're good for now, but we can still use this thread, should we need to find some more SFX.

If anyone can think of any other sound effects we might need, just tack them onto this thread. Hopefully, one of us can find something or other that'll fit the bill.
If you make something idiot-proof, the world will build a better idiot.

Oroboro

http://www.sounddogs.com/results.asp?Type=1&CategoryID=1026&SubcategoryID=49  try that for the knife sliding SFX, one of those should fit perfectly.
Knox's 9th: It is permitted for observers to let their own conclusions and interpretations be heard!

The truth is in red / Theories are blue / Magic is bullshit / But I still love you.

Jason

Okay, found a good knife sliding SFX. Just need one more.

EDIT: Never mind, there was one added to the repo while I wasn't looking. >_>;

ZeroNull

Jason

Cool. I'll have to look through them at a later date, since a lot of them don't say what they are.

Rogh-sensei

I have several banks of lightsaber and various energy weapon SFX; I make prop replica scifi weapons for a hobby. If a saber swing sequence or blaster shootout is called for, I can stitch together a singular file for that "page."

Zfish9

Just a note on sound effects, if anyone is able to get the Fate/Stay night VN's sound effects and send me a link in the IRC, I'd be grateful. (Unless you can get by the the file's protection, I wouldn't try ripping it from the xp3 file. Agasa, Oroboro, and I all failed.)

Editing my post just to say thanks to Specular for the help in getting the sound effects! I spent the last few days renaming all the files so that they'd be a bit more descriptive. I'll post a link in the IRC to the sound effects.