ATTENTION: UPCOMING GAME SESSIONS

Started by Anastasia, November 06, 2013, 03:24:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Veryslightlymad

I've officially been here to acknowledge things. I thought I'd posted a response before, but apparently not.

Anastasia

Right. I'll update people if things change. Assuming I survive Black Friday.
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Anastasia

Update: I should know sometime around Christmas about the future of this game. Stay tuned!
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

Okay, so it turns out I'm being hired on past the holiday season. In light of this and the fact that my creative energies are sapped by this job, I don't think I can continue this game. In other words, the console froze up and deleted the save game. Or something. Point is that this is over.

I'm open to questions you may have about the game. Comments and feedback are welcome as well.

I may be trying to arrange for someone to run an evenings game in the future. If you're interested in playing in or running one, let me know. I won't be running it myself, but I'd like to try and get someone to fill the gaming void FFd6 leaves.
<Afina> Forever.

Nephrite

I'm happy to play in an evening game. I'm also happy to continue the spirit of this game sometime if you ever decide to.

Anastasia

Quote from: Nephrite on December 28, 2013, 07:52:31 PM
I'm happy to play in an evening game. I'm also happy to continue the spirit of this game sometime if you ever decide to.

I may if my schedule changes in the future and I have the energies to devote to it. It won't be for several months at the earliest, though, barring something unexpected happening.
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

No questions then? Okay. This will stay open a few more days before I ask Drac to move this board to oldgames. You can find it there if you need to reference something here later.
<Afina> Forever.

Nephrite

I'd feel bad asking questions if it ever started again. :)