News:

"With great power comes the opportunity to abuse that power."

Main Menu

Scheduling

Started by Sierra, November 28, 2012, 10:42:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corwin

Sure (but not the elf part). I can do my interview after and Julia can enjoy the elf's company while Stephanie slips away to the restroom and scouts the mansion?
<Steph> I might have made a terrible mistake

Sierra

Rat has informed me that he is out again this Saturday. Steph will be stealthing around solo sometime this week and weekend will just be Fran+Julia again. We may run short if it looks like anyone's trending toward activity that requires a group decision, we'll see, but I figure that's better than not running at all. Thing can show up and brief Julia, Fran can have the scheduled chat with Jill. Anything else anyone particularly wants to look into around the mansion?

Let's plan to run at a sane hour this weekend since we actually can? Normal time+3 work?

Corwin

<Steph> I might have made a terrible mistake

Ebiris

Ebiris

I'll miss the second of May.

Sierra

Something I was hoping to also schedule for May 2nd was unfortunately pushed back to May 9th, so we're off for two weeks after this coming session.

Ebiris

I'll need to finish about midway through our usual schedule tomorrow (as in two hours in).

Sierra

I checked with Eb via PM and we are shooting to start an hour earlier tomorrow to make up for missed time. I presume people in later timezones do not object.