News:

I have a dream that one day, men will be punched in the face not for the color of their skin, but for the awful content of their character.

Main Menu

Who When What Where How

Started by Carthrat, April 16, 2016, 09:19:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carthrat

This thread is for logistics, signups and other odds/ends. Please post here if you plan to play! This is also a good thread to discuss potential character concepts or ideas. A lot of the setting is still unrevealed and I am happy to bring in details based on preferred character types.

I plan to run the game weekly, ideally starting at around 20:00 (GMT+10) on Saturdays. So 10AM in UK, and some godawful morning hour no matter where you are in the US. Game will run for a vague amount of time, but I'm hoping for at least 3 hours a night with the possibility of more.

So, you know, the usual deal.
[19:14] <Annerose> Aww, mouth not outpacing brain after all?
[19:14] <Candide> My brain caught up

Ebiris

Sierra

How very Nordic!

Sure this is a thing that I will participate in.

Corwin

<Steph> I might have made a terrible mistake

Carthrat

I think this game will be starting mid-May, by the way, since Cor is going on holiday soon.

That said, I could potentially use this time to run short preludes.

Nephrite

Although I won't be able to participate, what with it being 5 AM when this runs, I look forward to seeing where it goes!

(why do you hate America :( )

Carthrat

Well, serious answer, our regular group of cor/cid/eb/me struggle to unite at any other time during the week. We are a globe-spanning enterprise and america got the short stick because Cid is crazy and willing to fall out of bed early to game. (What's more impressive is that he's run like half the games we've played at around this time.)

Nephrite

It's fine, I will be cheering for you from over here.

Carthrat

Hello everyone,

I am hoping to start the game properly on the 21st of May. I want to run for the next couple weeks before I go on my trip to the US, where timing will be a bit fuzzier; I'd like to keep running stuff over that period but I might switch up the dates a bit to take advantage of being in a different timezone.

Sierra

I expect to be out of town the weekend after next. Should be here for the 21st though.

Carthrat

We've only got a couple of sheets in at the moment, so I don't think I'll be ready to start tomorrow as planned. I will have to push the 'official' game ahead a week! But I will be around nonetheless.

Carthrat

Hi guys,

So it looks like it'll just be two of you tomorrow! I'm happy to run for that, though. Are you guys good to go tomorrow?

Ebiris

I'd been hoping to catch you in chat but timezones aren't cooperative. I'm not overly keen on going ahead with just two players so I'd rather hold fire pending a change in circumstances.

Carthrat

So it looks like we're not on for the moment, which means I'm mothballing this game until a third player appears- even if one does I doubt I can start for at least another month.

Shame!

Anastasia

This game has been moved to Old Games. In the event you wish for it to continue, PM an administrator to move it.
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?