News:

"Why do you call it soulriders?"
"Because we grind your souls, hopes, and dreams down ... and ride the wave."

Main Menu

DM Nagging: It's pretty much my job

Started by Anastasia, April 12, 2018, 12:35:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anastasia

Sure, feel free and let me know about such an item.

Granted about superior resistance, a cloak is just easier for bookkeeping usually.
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Anastasia

Loot posting for Moore's node will be after session, as I slept in just a little too late.
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

Quick note for the sake of clarity: I edited the Credits post from B3 tonight. It's unrelated to any B6 relevant info there, simply correcting a typo. Warm games instead of war games, I hate those sort of typos.
<Afina> Forever.

Nephrite

This is entirely based on the ring that Mirima from B3 has, but I liked the idea.

A Fighter's Insight

This band appears to be made of iron or steel and fits snugly on the bearer's finger. If the bearer has no levels in fighter, it is simply an uncomfortable ring. When a bearer has levels in fighter, they gain +1 insight bonus to attack rolls for each fighter bonus feat they have. If the bearer has 20 levels in fighter or more, once a day they may invoke the power of this ring as an immediate action, which will allow their next attacks made in this round to critically strike, even against those normally immune.

Clarified wording, as was pointed out, attack bonuses work on CMB anyway.

Anastasia

Oberuth reaches level 33.

- Fighter 33 and Defender 23.
- Maximum hit points per hit die, so 35 hit points and a grand total of 1135 hit points.
- +1 BAB for a total of +33.
- Favored enemy (outsider (beyond)) rises by 2 to +4.
- Regeneration increases by 5.
- Dwarven defender AC bonus rises by 1.
- Gains another daily use of defensive stance.
- No change to saves.
- Skills go up as normal.
- Great Ability(Strength) as his level 33 feat.
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

Quote from: Nephrite on July 19, 2019, 07:23:53 PM
This is entirely based on the ring that Mirima from B3 has, but I liked the idea.

A Fighter's Insight

This band appears to be made of iron or steel and fits snugly on the bearer's finger. If the bearer has no levels in fighter, it is simply an uncomfortable ring. When a bearer has levels in fighter, they gain +1 insight bonus to attack rolls for each fighter bonus feat they have. If the bearer has 20 levels in fighter or more, once a day they may invoke the power of this ring as an immediate action, which will allow their next attacks made in this round to critically strike, even against those normally immune.

Okay, so basically +1 insight for each fighter bonus feat they have and possible crits if you have 20+ levels of fighter.

This is the sort of unique thing you'd have to make or find rather than buy. It's right in that blurry range of being awfully close to an artifact (and essentially unpriceable as well, since the bonus to attack rolls scales and get extremely large, as for example a plain 20th level fighter has +11 insight to hit).
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

Level 21+ Dwarven Defender progression is posted. This is purely for my own reference since the class has a lot to gain each level.
<Afina> Forever.

Nephrite

Quote from: Anastasia on July 22, 2019, 10:44:35 AM
Quote from: Nephrite on July 19, 2019, 07:23:53 PM

A Fighter's Insight

Okay, so basically +1 insight for each fighter bonus feat they have and possible crits if you have 20+ levels of fighter.

This is the sort of unique thing you'd have to make or find rather than buy. It's right in that blurry range of being awfully close to an artifact (and essentially unpriceable as well, since the bonus to attack rolls scales and get extremely large, as for example a plain 20th level fighter has +11 insight to hit).

That's fine. I'll see if I can come up with something still neat but less artifact-y.

Anastasia

<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

Divine text emporium updated with Ogremoch.
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

IRC SCENES

My plan as of right now is to run 1-2 every week (including weekends as I feel it), but ultimately at a pace set by own interests and energy level. I will ask people when I wish to run a scene. I intend to run one sometime this week, perhaps today.
<Afina> Forever.

Corwin

Cool. Incidentally, I found no good spot for it IC, but I want to make Ranbar my third proxy.
<Steph> I might have made a terrible mistake

Anastasia

Okay. That should really be an IC scene since she needs more screentime, might even be a good candidate for an IRC thing depending on how scheduling works out.
<Afina> Forever.

Corwin

QuoteBrightwater Golds: The name for coins minted in Brightwater. They're held to a similar standard as mercane coins and are considered reliable. These coins are small, thick circles that are easily grasped by the handful. They're always stamped with the image of the various deities of Brightwater. Sometimes called writs as well, but this is informal and can cause confusion with actual writs of credit issues in Brightwater.

The Cauldron has been using the same scheme, with Seira's likeness (as a dragon). Although as our people ascend, we're adding them to the lineup. Either faces, or like with Seira, what they feel represents them.
<Steph> I might have made a terrible mistake

Ebiris

Noted Marie has nondetection as a 3rd and a 4th level spell. It's sor/wiz 3 so don't know why, added wingbind as a 4th level spell to fix.