News:

"It occured to me while drunk, so it must have been genius."

Main Menu

DM Nagging: It's pretty much my job

Started by Anastasia, April 12, 2018, 12:35:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anastasia

> Anyway, what did you want about the Cauldron? I'll probably paste this conversation into nagging too, since I wnat that information there for reference, rather than trying to vainly find an IRC log.
<Lucille> Right
<Lucille> It started off as minor fire/minor water
<Lucille> It seemed from B3 we've advanced from there
<Lucille> So I wanted to ask you where to
<Lucille> Added the other elements as minor? Promoted these two to major?
<Lucille> Something else, like steam or RAINBOW or whichever
> Entirely possible. I'd have to crack open the MoP and review them.
> That'll be tomorrow, since I'm running out of good pre work time.
<Lucille> Okay
<Lucille> The other thing I wanted to consult with you about is whether it's ever been seriously invaded through either the main gate or the caverns
<Lucille> Because if that's actually become a risk, I'd seal it off and keep a single entrance
<Lucille> If not, no need to fix what's nor broken
<Lucille> The notables section also needs a minor adjustment, but that's for when all the npcs have been posted, I think
> Short version: No, it hasn't. It could be a concern one day, but by and large you're still starting out and Waukeen + Brightwater is an obvious ally. Without Vlaakith starting something you're reasonably safe for now, so it hasn't happened. It might well happen Ic during this game, don't get me wrong, but it hasn't happened yet.
> It does, Alicia's may need one too.
* Lucille nods
<Lucille> Is size relevant in some way?
<Lucille> In the sense of have I started to run out?
<Lucille> If so, it'll be larger
<Lucille> If not, still 50
> You can ake more, it's a divine realm.
<Lucille> I know!
<Lucille> But I won't be doing it for fun, only if I need it
> It's really a meaningless question, you can simply make the Cauldron itself bigger or add attached lands or whatever. It's your choice.
* Kotono nods.
> I'd say not yet, it's not tiny or anything, but it would be on the horizon and not all that far away.
<Lucille> k
> Worshipers have a way of stacking up.
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Anastasia

Knocking out another todo, in this case a few more spells for Antenora.

Opal Fury
Transmutation [Good]
Level: Pal 6

This spell is identical to righteous fury, except as described here. The maximum temporary hit points granted by this spell is 200. Your weapon (or unarmed strikes if unarmed) faintly glow with opal blue light, dealing an extra 3d6 points of damage versus evil.

Opal Cleansing
Abjuration
Level: Pal 7
Components: V, S, M, DF
Casting Time: 1 standard action
Range: 30ft radius burst centered on the caster
Duration: Instantaneous
Saving Throw: None
Spell Resistance: No

All evil spells or spells cast by an evil creature within the radius are subject to being dispelled, as if by greater dispel magic (maximum dispel check of +30).

Material Component

A Sylican Opal worth 300 gold. The bonus to caster level from the Sylican Opal applies to the spell.
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

Cor: Epic Fist of Raziel had a typo in it, saying it gave 6 + Int skills when int fact it gives 2 + Int skills. This is now fixed, no idea where that typo came from.
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

Quote from: Anastasia on April 26, 2018, 03:22:42 PM
The Fall of Bel, Finale.

Dearest Brother.

Congratulations on your recent elevation. It took you quite a long time, but I knew you would do it eventually. Father is surely pleased with the victory he aided you so generously to obtain, is he not? I can't wait to see the battlefields you rule over now. Invite me soon, it surely won't take that long to make Bel's possessions presentable.

Oh, and how is the hunt for Bel going? Don't be surprised, rumors spread faster than even the walking dead. In fact, I hear Acheron is lovely this time of year, is it not? Write me back soon, I can't wait to hear what you have to say about all of this.

In waiting anticipation,

Lord of the Sixth, Princess Glasya.
This is very funny
What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Anastasia

Iddy's pre game current events roundup is up. A bit smaller than the others - you're new so I'm mostly dropping hooks and feeling out a character in it. She's fairly professional, which cuts down on the word count.
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

Quote from: Yuthirin on April 27, 2018, 02:29:15 PM
Quote from: Anastasia on April 26, 2018, 03:22:42 PM
The Fall of Bel, Finale.

Dearest Brother.

Congratulations on your recent elevation. It took you quite a long time, but I knew you would do it eventually. Father is surely pleased with the victory he aided you so generously to obtain, is he not? I can't wait to see the battlefields you rule over now. Invite me soon, it surely won't take that long to make Bel's possessions presentable.

Oh, and how is the hunt for Bel going? Don't be surprised, rumors spread faster than even the walking dead. In fact, I hear Acheron is lovely this time of year, is it not? Write me back soon, I can't wait to hear what you have to say about all of this.

In waiting anticipation,

Lord of the Sixth, Princess Glasya.
This is very funny

I thought it was a nice capper to all of that. Everything else has been said about it in previous parts, now it's just Glasya throwing out another rumor about things. If it's true and how it's true if so is anyone's guess.
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

Quote from: Anastasia on April 26, 2018, 05:09:21 PM
> Anyway, what did you want about the Cauldron? I'll probably paste this conversation into nagging too, since I wnat that information there for reference, rather than trying to vainly find an IRC log.
<Lucille> Right
<Lucille> It started off as minor fire/minor water
<Lucille> It seemed from B3 we've advanced from there
<Lucille> So I wanted to ask you where to
<Lucille> Added the other elements as minor? Promoted these two to major?
<Lucille> Something else, like steam or RAINBOW or whichever
> Entirely possible. I'd have to crack open the MoP and review them.
> That'll be tomorrow, since I'm running out of good pre work time.
<Lucille> Okay
<Lucille> The other thing I wanted to consult with you about is whether it's ever been seriously invaded through either the main gate or the caverns
<Lucille> Because if that's actually become a risk, I'd seal it off and keep a single entrance
<Lucille> If not, no need to fix what's nor broken
<Lucille> The notables section also needs a minor adjustment, but that's for when all the npcs have been posted, I think
> Short version: No, it hasn't. It could be a concern one day, but by and large you're still starting out and Waukeen + Brightwater is an obvious ally. Without Vlaakith starting something you're reasonably safe for now, so it hasn't happened. It might well happen Ic during this game, don't get me wrong, but it hasn't happened yet.
> It does, Alicia's may need one too.
* Lucille nods
<Lucille> Is size relevant in some way?
<Lucille> In the sense of have I started to run out?
<Lucille> If so, it'll be larger
<Lucille> If not, still 50
> You can ake more, it's a divine realm.
<Lucille> I know!
<Lucille> But I won't be doing it for fun, only if I need it
> It's really a meaningless question, you can simply make the Cauldron itself bigger or add attached lands or whatever. It's your choice.
* Kotono nods.
> I'd say not yet, it's not tiny or anything, but it would be on the horizon and not all that far away.
<Lucille> k
> Worshipers have a way of stacking up.

Okay, let's review.

- Minorly fire and water dominant: The Cauldron was designed to be fire dominant by the hand of Imix. Seira's rulership of The Cauldron has introduced water to the demplane, which has lessened this to a pervasive heat that can be tolerated by creatures, rather than one that burns most creatures.

It would evolve into this now, and can be further adjusted/grown in game.  It's short because it's meant to be something you explore in there.

- Elemental balanced dominant: The Cauldron is a stable mixture of all four elements. While naturally quite warm, it is tolerable for all sorts of creatures.
<Afina> Forever.

Corwin

Emily Aryn

Paladin 2/Favored Soul 3/Knight of the Raven 10/Fist of Raziel10/Epic Fist of Raziel 5//Sorcerer 30

Size/Type: Medium Celadrin (Dragonblood, Lawful, Good, Outsider)
Hit Dice: 10+13d8+16d10+30x5Con (307hp)
Initiative: +9=+5Dex+4
Speed: 30ft
Armor Class: 45=10+5Dex+12Armor(Seira)+10Shield(Heavy)+7Deflection(Ring)+1haste (23 Touch)
Base Attack/CMB/CMD: +29/+40=+29+10Str+1haste/62=10+40cmb+5Dex+7deflection
Attack: Fireclaw +29+10str+1wf+1haste+5gmw+5kd=+51 (1d6+7str+5gmw+10divine might+5kd=1d6+27 plus 1d6 elemental 19-20 x2)
Full Attack: Fireclaw +51/+51/+46/+41/+36 (1d6+27 plus 1d6 elemental 19-20 x2; +10d8 elemental from dragonfire wrath and +6d6+1 holy vs evil)
Full Attack vs Undead: Fireclaw +53/+53/+48/+43/+38 (1d6+29+2d8+7d6+1d4 plus 1d6 elemental 19-20 x2; +10d8 elemental from dragonfire wrath; +10 attack and +10 damage from smite undead)
Full Attack vs Evil Outsiders: Fireclaw +53/+53/+48/+43/+38 (1d6+29+2d8+8d6+1d4 plus 1d6 elemental 19-20 x2; +10d8 elemental from dragonfire wrath)
Space/Reach: 5ft/5ft
Special Attacks: Dragonfire wrath 10d8 fire (1pal+fs+7raziel+1mighty smiting, 10 rounds per use), smite undead 5/day, turn undead (knight of the raven), sunder evil item, holy martial strike, spells (CL28 favored soul, CL30 sorcerer).
Special Qualities: Aura of good, detect evil, divine grace, lay on hands 20hp, champion cleric (acf for favored soul's turn undead), aura of courage (via champion cleric), raven familiar, raven harrier, speak with ravens, sun domain, light focus, burst of vitality, magic circle.
Saves: Fort +20+5con+10cha+7res=+42, Ref +10+5dex+10cha+7res=+32, Will +14+5wis+10cha+7res=+36
Abilities: Str 18+6=24 (+7), Dex 13+1+6=20 (+5), Con 13+1+6=20 (+5), Int 14+6=20 (+5), Wis 11+2+1+6=20 (+5), Cha 18+2+4+6=30 (+10)

Skills: 5int+4+2class=11*30; *=class skill; Knowledge/Nature is a class skill via Knowledge Devotion; +10 insight to all Knowledge skills from Lore of the Gods
Skills: Acrobatics (15) +20, Diplomacy (30) +43*, Escape Artist (5) +10, Intimidate (30) +40, Knowledge/Arcana (30) +48*, Knowledge/Dungeoneering (20) +35, Knowledge/Geography (5) +20, Knowledge/Engineering (5) +20, Knowledge/History (5) +20, Knowledge/Local (2) +20*, Knowledge/Nature (17) +35*, Knowledge/Nobility (2) +20*, Knowledge/Planes (30) +48*, Knowledge/Religion (30) +48*, Perception (30) +38*, Perform/Sing (10) +20, Sense Motive (30) +38*, Spellcraft (30) +38*, Survival (2) +10*, Swim (2) +9

Feats: Eschew Material Components (B, lvl1/sorc1), Knowledge Devotion (lvl1), Rapid Metamagic (lvl3), Maximize Spell (B, lvl5/sorc5), Weapon Focus (short sword) (B, lvl5/fs3), Mastery of Day and Night (lvl6), Power Attack (lvl9), Empower Spell (B, lvl10/sorc10), Enduring Life (B, lvl10/kotr5), Arcane Strike (lvl12), Lasting Life (B, lvl13/kotr8), Chain Spell (B, lvl15/sorc15), Divine Might (lvl15), Improved Initiative (lvl18), Sanctify Martial Strike (B, lvl19/for4), Purify Spell (B, lvl20/sorc20)
Epic Feats: Epic Spell Capacity (lvl21), Automatic Quicken Spell lvl0-3 (B, lvl23/sorc23), Blinding Speed (lvl24), Automatic Quicken Spell lvl4-6 (B, lvl26/sorc26), Multiaction (lvl27), Automatic Quicken Spell lvl7-9 (B, lvl29/sorc29), Holy Strike (lvl30), Automatic Quicken Spell lvl10-12 (B, lvl29/FoR14)
Alignment: Lawful Good

Celestial Raven Harrier
Raven Familiar

Gear: 500k
Gear:
Spoiler: ShowHide

Fireclaw: Short Sword +1 of Elemental Harmony (+2) Sacred (+1) Evil Outsider Bane (+1) Undead Bane (+1) Fire (+1)/GMW+5 [+7 effective, 98,000gp]
Ring of Deflection +7 (98,000gp)
Circlet of Everything +6 (200,000gp)
Heavy Shield +8 (64,000gp)
Blaze: Breastplate+7. This armor has a maximum dexterity cap of 14, no arcane spell failure and only -1 armor check penalty. [+12 armor bonus] (Seira's old armor, sans fire gems)
Cloak of the Manta Ray and Resistance +4 --> Resistance +7 (49,000gp-16,000gp=33,000gp) (Seira's old trophy, boosted appropriately)
Spending cash: 7,000gp

Magic:

Favored Soul:
[spoiler]
Spells Known/Favored Soul:
lvl00 [DC20]: 9
lvl01 [DC21]: 6
lvl02 [DC22]: 6
lvl03 [DC23]: 6
lvl04 [DC24]: 6
lvl05 [DC25]: 6
lvl06 [DC26]: 6
lvl07 [DC27]: 6
lvl08 [DC28]: 6
lvl09 [DC29]: 6
lvl10 [DC30]: 6
lvl11 [DC31]: 6
lvl12 [DC32]: 4

Spells Per Day/Favored Soul [CL28]:
lvl00 [Amanuensis, Create Water, Detect Magic, Detect Poison, Light, Mage Hand, Mending, Purify Food and Drink, Summon Holy Symbol (CC p128)]: 6
lvl01 [Cure Light Wounds, Divine Favor, Sign (SC p189), Comprehend Languages, Conviction (SC p52), Resurgence (SC p174-175)]: 9 (6+3)
lvl02 [Resist Energy, Lesser Restoration, Divine Insight (SC p70), Lore of the Gods (CC p124), Close Wounds (SC p48, immediate), Turn Anathema (CC p129)] : 9 (6+3)
lvl03 [Grace (SC p107), Vision of the Omniscient Eye, Invisibility Purge, Knight's Move (SC p129, swift), Shield of Warding (SC p188), Magic Vestment]: 8 (6+2)
lvl04 [Recitation (SC p170), Dimensional Anchor, Moon Bolt (SC p143), Greater Magic Weapon, Mystic Aegis, Assay Spell Resistance (SC p17)]: 8 (6+2)
lvl05 [Wall of Stone, Crown of Flame (BoED), Righteous Might, Mass Cure Light Wounds, Greater Vigor (SC p229), Break Enchantment]: 8 (6+2)
lvl06 [Harm, Heal, Stone Body (SC p207), Lucent Lance (SC p134), Greater Dispel Magic, Bolt of Glory [SC p35-37]]: 8 (6+2)
lvl07 [Greater Plane Shift (SC p159), Radiant Assault (SC p164), Holy Transformation/Movanic Deva/Custom, Fortunate Fate (SC p100), Blood to Water (SC p33), Mass Cure Serious Wounds]: 7 (6+1)
lvl08 [Brilliant Aura, Mass Death Ward (SC p61), Lion's Roar (SC p133), Righteous Halo/Custom, Chain Counterspell (PHB2), Earthquake]: 7 (6+1)
lvl09 [Miracle, Mass Heal, Sublime Revelry (BoED), Gate, Summon Elemental Monolith, Summon Monster IX]: 7 (6+1)
lvl10 [Celestial Valor, Curse of Inadequacy, Miracle of Life, Cleansing Rain (Sarcifice), Gae Assail, Jaela's Teleport Block]: 7 (6+1)
lvl11 [Superb Dispelling, Stigma, Moonlight Revelation, Terror Fog, Hanna's Charge, Greater Divine Power]: 6 (6+0)
lvl12 [Burst of Glory, Nerve Overload, Beauty Triumphant, Legion's Gates]: 3 (3+0)

Sorcerer:

Spells Known/Sorcerer:
lvl00 [DC20]: 9
lvl01 [DC21]: 5
lvl02 [DC22]: 5
lvl03 [DC23]: 4
lvl04 [DC24]: 4
lvl05 [DC25]: 4
lvl06 [DC26]: 3
lvl07 [DC27]: 3
lvl08 [DC28]: 3
lvl09 [DC29]: 3
lvl10 [DC30]: 3
lvl11 [DC31]: 3
lvl12 [DC32]: 3
lvl13 [DC33]: 1

Spells Per Day/Sorcerer [CL30]:
lvl00 [Acid Splash, Daze, Detect Magic, Disrupt Undead, Light, Mage Hand, Prestidigitation, Ray of Frost, Read Magic]: 6
lvl01 [Magic Missile, Ray of Clumsiness, Ray of Enfeeblement, True Strike, True Casting]: 9 (6+3)
lvl02 [Fearsome Grapple, Scorching Ray, Seeking Ray, Whirling Blade, Wings of Cover]: 9 (6+3)
lvl03 [Seira's Unicorn Arrow, Ray of Dizziness, Ray of Exhaustion, Dragonskin]: 8 (6+2)
lvl04 [Voice of the Dragon, Greater Mirror Image, Orb of Acid, Wings of Flurry]: 8 (6+2)
lvl05 [Acid Sheath, Reciprocal Gyre, Wall of Force, Amaryl's Greater Arrow Mind]: 8 (6+2)
lvl06 [Disintegrate, Greater Heroism, Disintegrate]: 8 (6+2)
lvl07 [Scalding Touch, Delayed Blast Fireball, Waves of Exhaustion: 7 (6+1)
lvl08 [Irresistible Dance, Polar Ray, Sunburst]: 7 (6+1)
lvl09 [Iceberg, Shades, Time Stop]: 7 (6+1)
lvl10 [Celestial Valor, Superior Shadow Evocation, Summon Monster X]: 7 (6+1)
lvl11 [Many Moments of Prescience, Sunlance, Might of the Solar]: 6 (6+0)
lvl12 [Rain of Desolation, Flux Grasp, Glorious Rally]: 5 (5+0)
lvl13 [Emily's Iron Sheathe]: 3 (3+0)

[/spoiler]

Fist of Raziel:

Magic Circle (Su): A 1st-level fist of Raziel is constantly surrounded by a magic circle against evil effect, as the spell cast by a cleric of the fist's character level.

Smite Evil (Su): Once per day, a fist of Raziel may attempt to smite evil with one normal melee attack. She adds her Charisma bonus to her attack roll and deals 1 extra point of damage per class level. If she accidentally smites a creature that is non evil, the smite has no effect but it is still used up for that day. She can use this ability more times per day as she advances in level, as shown on below.

If the fist of Raziel has paladin levels as well, add the daily uses from her fist of Raziel levels to the daily uses from her paladin levels. Her damage bonus equals her fist of Raziel class level plus her paladin class level. This ability does not stack with the smite ability granted by the Destruction domain. In addition to the basic function of smiting evil, a fist of Raziel gains special abilities that operate whenever she smites.

Good-Aligned: An 1st level, whenever a fist of Raziel smites evil, her weapon is considered good-aligned for purposes of overcoming damage reduction, as if she had the Exalted Smite feat.

Confirming: An 3rd level, whenever a fist of Raziel smites evil, all critical rolls are automatically successful (so every threat is a critical hit). This works even if the weapon has a magical effect related to critical hits, unlike the similar effect of the bless weapon spell.

Holy: An 5th level, whenever a fist of Raziel smites evil, her weapon is considered holy, dealing an extra 2d6 points of damage against evil creatures. This additional damage stacks with the extra damage she deals from the smite. However, in does not stack with the benefit of the Sanctify Martial Strike feat or with the extra damage dealt by a weapon with the holy weapon property.

Fiend smite: An 7th level, whenever a fist of Raziel smites evil, her weapon deals an extra 2d8 points of damage against evil outsiders and evil undead, instead of the +2d6 normally dealt by a holy weapon. If she also has the Exalted Smite feat, this damage is still doubled.

Chain: An 9th level, whenever a fist of Raziel smites evil, bolts of holy power erupt from the target creature and strike up to 5 additional evil targets within 30 feet, chosen by the fist of Raziel. Targets take 2d6 points of damage, or 2d8 if they are evil outsiders or evil undead. A successful Reflex save (DC 15 + the fist of Raziel's Cha modifier) reduces the damage by half.

Spells per Day: Starting an 2nd level, and an each level thereafter, a fist of Raziel gains new spells per day as if she had also gained a level in a divine spellcasting class to which she belonged before adding the prestige class level. She does not, however, gain any other benefit a character of that class would have gained (improved chance of turning or destroying undead, improved special mount, and so on). If the character had more than one divine spellcasting class before becoming a fist of Raziel, she must decide to which class she adds each fist of Raziel level for the purpose of determining spells per day.

Sanctify Martial Strike: At 4th level, a fist of Raziel gains the Sanctify Martial Strike feat as a bonus feat.

Sunder Evil Item (Su): An 6th level, whenever a fist of Raziel attacks an object that is evil (such as an unholy sword or a darkskull) or an evil construct (such as a retriever), she deals double damage. This does not stack with the benefits of the Great Sunder feat.

Holy Martial Strike (Su): Any weapon that a 10th-level fist of Raziel wields is treated as a holy weapon, dealing an extra 2d6 points of damage to evil creatures, even when she is not smiting evil. This additional damage does not stack with the benefit of the Sanctify Martial Strike feat or with the extra damage dealt by a weapon with the holy weapon property.

Knight of the Raven

Knights of the Raven are devoted to battling the undead, and they gain a number of abilities to help them in that quest. They also have a unique sort of animal companion, a celestial raven trained to harry foes and interfere in combat to the knight's advantage.

Spellcasting: At each level above 1st, you gain new spells per day and an increase in caster level (and spells known, if applicable) as if you had also gained a level in a divine spellcasting class to which you belonged before adding the prestige class level. You do not, however, gain any other benefit a character of that class would have gained. If you had more than one divine spellcasting class before becoming a knight of the raven, you must decide to which class to add each level for the purpose of determining spells per day, caster level, and spells known.

Raven Harrier (Ex): At tst level, you call a celestial raven into your service. This creature aids you in combat by distracting foes, and it gains additional abilities as you advance in level. Its statistics are normal for a raven (MM 278) with the celestial template (MM 31), except as noted here. Your raven's hit point total equals one-half of your full normal hit points. For the purpose of effects related to number of Hit Dice (including the benefits of the celestial template), use your HD total. The raven uses your base saving throw bonuses plus its ability score modifiers (Fort +0, Ref +2, Will +2). It has an Intelligence score of 3. The raven is incredibly agile. It never provokes attacks of opportunity for moving into an opponent's square or for leaving a threatened area. If it is killed, a replacement appears at the next dawn. You suffer no special penalties should your raven fall in battle.

Your raven harrier has the following special abilities:

Harry (Ex): As a swift action, you can command your raven harrier to distract a single opponent within 30 feet of you. The raven enters that opponent's space. The target must then make a Will
save (DC 10 + 1/2 your class level + your Cha modifier). If the save fails, that opponent takes a
-2 penalty to its AC for 1 round.

Baffle(Su): When you reach 3rd level, you can command your raven harrier to prevent an opponent from taking advantage of lapses in your defenses. If at the start of your opponent's turn the raven is in its space, the opponent must make a Will save (DC 10 + 1/2 your class level + your cha modifier). If the save fails, that opponent cannot make attacks of opportunity for 1 round.

Falter (Su): At 5th level, you can command your raven harrier to keep an opponent off balance against enemies. If your raven occupies its space, that opponent provokes attacks of opportunity from threatening foes even when it takes a 5-foot step. Your raven harrier automatically follows a target that makes a 5-foor step.

Channel Spell (Su): When you reach 7th level, you can channel spells through your raven harrier, as long as you have line of sight to it. Channeling a spell requires you to lengthen its casting time: A spell that normally requires a free, move, swift, or immediate action now takes a standard action, while one that requires a standard action takes a full-round action. Other spells remain unchanged. A channeled spell is treated as though the raven were the caster for the purpose of range. Thus, you can channel a spell with a range of Touch through the raven to cast the spell on a creature the raven touches. If the target is not willing, the raven must hit with a melee touch attack using its own attack bonus to successfully deliver the spell.

Sight Link (Su): At 9th level, you gain the ability to see briefly through your raven's eyes. Using this ability is a full-round action, and you can see through the raven's eyes only for the round in which you perform this action. At the end of the round, you are fatigued. You can use this ability at will,
although if you use it while you are already fatigued, you become exhausted. While seeing through your raven's eyes, you cannot see through your own eyes. Your raven can be at any distance from you, but it must be on the same plane of existence as you are.

Speak with Ravens (Su): You have the ability to speak with ravens, including raven familiars and your own raven harrier. If a raven has Intelligence above 2, you can communicate with it as you would with a (rather stupid) human, using a language you both share. If the raven has animal
Intelligence (int 1 or 2), you can communicate with it if you were using the speak with animals spell, though this ability does not have a duration.

Smite Undead (Su): When you reach 2nd level, you gain the ability to channel holy radiance into a single melee attack against an undead creature. You add your Charisma bonus (if any) to your attack roll and add your knight of the raven class level to your damage roll. If you roll a natural 20 on your smite attack, your bonus damage is doubled. This is not a critical hit, and no confirmation roll is necessary. You must declare that you are using your smite undead ability before you make your attack roll; if the attack misses (or you attack a creature that is not actually undead), your smite is used for the day. If you use this ability against an incorporeal undead creature but your attack fails due to its incorporeality, you can reroll the miss chance once, taking the better result.
For every two levels you advance beyond 2nd. You gain one additional daily use of this ability (2/day at 4th level, 3/day at 6th level, and so on).

Turn Undead (Su): At 3rd level, you gain the ability to turn undead as a cleric of two levels lower. If you can already turn undead, add your effective cleric level from this class for the purpose of turning to that from other classes.

Sun Domain: At 3rd level, you gain access to the Sun domain. If you have cleric levels and do not already have access to the Sun domain, you gain the domain's granted power (greater turning once per day) and can choose domain spells from the Sun spell list as well as from those of your
other domains. If you already have access to the Sun domain, you can use its granted power twice per day. If you do not have cleric levels, then you can use the granted power of the Sun domain normally. Add the Sun domain's spells to your class's spell list. If you are a spontaneous caster such as a favored soul or sorcerer, then you can select a Sun domain spell whenever you have the option to choose a new known spell. Once you know the domain spell, you can cast it freely.

Light Focus: When you reach 4th level. you become adept at casting spells with the light descriptor. Any time you cast such a spell, you can choose one of the following effects to enhance the spell:

Double the radius of illumination, and treat the spell as one level higher for the purpose of countering or dispel ling a spell with the darkness descriptor.
    Increase its saving throw DC by 2.
    Increase your effective caster level by one; for example a daylight spell lasts an additional round. or a Sunbeam spell deals an extra 1d6 of damage to undead.

Enduring Life: At 5th level, you gain Enduring Life (see page 200) as a bonus feat.

Lasting Life: At 8th level, you gain Lasting Life (see page200) as a bonus feat, even if you do not meet the prerequisites.

Burst of Vitality (Su): At 10th level, you gain the ability to remove negative levels by channeling positive energy, as a standard action, spend a turning attempt and make a turning check. You can remove a number of negative levels from yourself and allies within 30 feet equal to the maximum
Hit Dice of undead you could affect (PH 159). For example, if you are a cleric 6/knight of the raven to(effective cleric level 14th) and roll an 18 on your turning check. you could affect undead with up to 16 Hit Dice. Thus, you can remove up to sixteen negative levels from yourself and your allies, distributed however you choose.

Fluff:

Gender: Female, Height: 6'4, Weight: 126lbs, Age: 18, Base Form: Elf (Native Outsider), Eyes: Green, Hair: Golden, mid back-length, Ears: Pointy!

Emily, Seira and Amaryl's firstborn, might have inherited Amaryl's elven looks but has definitely received Seira's insecurities. Feeling the pressure of living up to her parents' legacy, she has thrown herself into martial training, a training that had gotten a distinct focus after hearing a few stories of their struggles against Shar's agents in their youth. Her struggles remind Seira of Donald's, and though she feels that Emily is rather unsuited for facing off against other Powers at present, Seira and Amaryl have decided to let her try to find her own way, trying to ease her into things where they can. Perhaps sensing that subconsciously, Emily has refrained from adventuring on her own thus far.

Emily bears Seira's old breastplate and armaments forged in the Cauldron. A deceptively simple circlet adorns her forehead, meshing well with her comfortable armor and cloak. They call to mind Seira's own, while Emily's looks clearly were received from Amaryl. Despite that, due to the way she keeps out of any public duties, Emily is often able to explore the Cauldron without being recognized.

HP:

21:30 <Lucille> roll 13d8
21:30 <Rei-chan> Lucille rolled : 13d8 --> [ 13d8=58 ]{58}
21:30 <Lucille> roll 16d10
21:30 <Rei-chan> Lucille rolled : 16d10 --> [ 16d10=89 ]{89}
<Steph> I might have made a terrible mistake

Iron Dragoon

Quote from: Anastasia on April 27, 2018, 03:09:51 PM
Ma'am. Beyond that, we have reports of a garden of dreams sighed in the Deep Ethereal. A Dreaming Garden, as our source names it. Our scouts report they may have seen eladrin within, but were not able to get close to confirm it.

I have no idea what a dreaming garden is. Is it something like someone's will is so powerful they made the ethereal produce real plants and stuff instead of ethereal equivalents?

Quote from: Anastasia on April 27, 2018, 03:09:51 PM
here he claims to have met the Red Knight, who spend some time asking about you. I am not certain as to why, as she did not choose to share her reasons with him. Suffice to say divinations on the matter have been fruitless, beyond a general sense that we are not in danger from it.

I have no idea what the Red Knight is?
This is not the greatest post in the world, no... this is just a tribute.

Corwin

QuoteOkay, let's review.

- Minorly fire and water dominant: The Cauldron was designed to be fire dominant by the hand of Imix. Seira's rulership of The Cauldron has introduced water to the demplane, which has lessened this to a pervasive heat that can be tolerated by creatures, rather than one that burns most creatures.

It would evolve into this now, and can be further adjusted/grown in game.  It's short because it's meant to be something you explore in there.

- Elemental balanced dominant: The Cauldron is a stable mixture of all four elements. While naturally quite warm, it is tolerable for all sorts of creatures.

I was sure it already was fire and water (minor) dominant when I took it and found steam elementals. And we did advance from there. Steam pixies! I do intend to explore this IC, I just figured I'd keep evolving my realm along the way. But I do want to see the progress from the end of B1 to now, even if minor.
<Steph> I might have made a terrible mistake

Anastasia

The Dreaming Garden is meant to be a mystery, so that's intentional.

Have any ranks in K:R?
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

Quote from: Corwin on April 27, 2018, 04:49:40 PM
QuoteOkay, let's review.

I was sure it already was fire and water (minor) dominant when I took it and found steam elementals. And we did advance from there. Steam pixies! I do intend to explore this IC, I just figured I'd keep evolving my realm along the way. But I do want to see the progress from the end of B1 to now, even if minor.

Sure, I'll port that over tonight to your node.
<Afina> Forever.

Iron Dragoon

hahaha, YES.
Knowledge: Religion - 33 ranks +9 (Int) = 42
This is not the greatest post in the world, no... this is just a tribute.

Anastasia

The Red Knight is the demigoddess of tactics and strategy. She serves Tempus, deity of war.
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

Today's update:

Lagann is going to be finished today, he's mostly done. I may punt the spell list for later since he's mostly a support NPC.

Dawnhope is next, she's simple as a max HP courre with a few add ons.

Tryll's current events are after that.

Also need to update the Cauldron today.
<Afina> Forever.