Loot and Artifacts: Gimme!

Started by Anastasia, April 17, 2018, 02:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anastasia

Teleportation Blocker

With a command word (Iosidas), this blocker blocks teleportation in a one mile radius. It can't be moved while it is active or it automatically de-activates. The same command word de-activates it as well.
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Anastasia

Moore Loot

Least Garb of the Burning Saint: Grants a +2 deflection bonus to armor class and resistance to cold 30.
Scimitar+3, flaming burst, keen and defending.
Mithral Breastplate+5.
Red Cape: Whatever was here is gone, for reasons that are not clear on analysis.
Belt: Whatever was here is gone, for reasons that are not clear on analysis.
Pouches of Plenty: On command, these pouches can produce the following things: 20ft of rope, 1 gold coin, a small canteen of water (enough for one person for half a day), a small vial of oil, beef jerky (enough to feed one person for one meal) and an iron nail. Each item can be produced a maximum of 5 times per day.

Efreet's Pouches

Twisting Green Wand: Is unable to be analyzed in this manner, whatever the hell it is. Feel free to make K:A on it. Destroyed.
Ring of Defense+5 that also functions as a Ring of Wishes (9 wishes available).
Ring of the Stowaway: This ring can be attuned to a particular spell by a spellcaster touching it and sacrificing a prepared spell (or a spell per day in case of spontaneous casters), this expends the spell or spell per day as normal. The Ring grants the Spell Stowaway feat for that spell. Only 9th level and lower spells can be sacrificed, the ring cannot provide this for 10th level or higher spells. Sacrificing a new spell to the ring overwrites the old spell, but only one spell can be sacrificed to the ring per day.
Scroll of Summon Elemental Monolith.
Blood Ruby: This pea sized ruby grants fast healing 1 when carried. - Radiates strong evil. Something horrible was done to create this item.
Dagger of Korva: Dagger+4, keen. Functions as a staff of fire with 5 charges per day. Functions as a staff of frost with 5 charges per day.

3rd floor art (small things only). -A total of 39210 gold.
Armory (all) - Lots and lots of gear of various types. There's some discussion of donating to better causes and giving you something in return, or you can simply go for the cash. Up to you.
Silvery ingots - Mithral ingots: 12,000 gold.

Teleportation Blocker

With a command word (Iosidas), this blocker blocks teleportation in a one mile radius. It can't be moved while it is active or it automatically de-activates. The same command word de-activates it as well.
<Afina> Forever.

Nephrite

Let's donate the arms unless there's some sort of supremely neat magical weapon in there that someone would use or could use to augment their own stuff. Let me know?

Does anyone want the other loot from the efreet? If not, let's just sell all of it, but Moore will keep the pouches since, well, you never know!

Moore doesn't need the Ring of Defense, so if someone else would like it they're welcome to it.

Ring of the Stowaway is being worked on...

Moore will keep the Elemental Monolith scroll.

The Dagger is neat, but I don't know if anyone would utilize it. Any K:P possible on who Korva is? Maybe we ought to return it!

Let's figure out some way to... mm, breaking the ruby isn't quite right, but I'd like to have it destroyed in a manner kind of opposite to however it was created, if just to make me feel better about whatever was done originally. K:A here too maybe?

Both Knowledge checks will be 105.

Anastasia

Korva was once a pit fiend in Mephisto's service. While a being forged of fire, he nonetheless served the icy will of Mephisto. This dagger is one of his creations as he was a talent wizard. He was destroyed over a hundred thousand years ago in an assassination widely believed to be the work of Beezlebub, the Lord of the Seventh, and another entry into Mephisto and Beezlebub's longstanding enmity.

The Blood Ruby is a blank. Whatever happened to make it isn't known as far as you've ever read or heard.
<Afina> Forever.

Nephrite

Definitely not giving that back!

Unless someone wants it, we can donate it to Jovar and they can probably extract the magic to be used for less shitty causes.

Moore will take the Blood Ruby onto an IC quest, then.

Anastasia

Xandra would suggest keeping it and purifying it with holy power, making it a sacred weapon to contrast it's origins. It isn't innately evil, so that should be a sufficient guard to it. She'd like it as a reserve weapon and source of firepower if need be.

Kaja will take the ring of defense.

Anything else?

<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

Tryll Loot

3 sets of ice-covered armor
1 set of damaged ice covered armor
3 frozen icicle blades
1 damaged icicle blade
2 pouches with coins
1 silvery ring with a blue gemstone
2 spell scrolls
1 icy wand-like object
<Afina> Forever.

Nephrite

Quote from: Anastasia on August 23, 2018, 12:03:21 PM
Xandra would suggest keeping it and purifying it with holy power, making it a sacred weapon to contrast it's origins. It isn't innately evil, so that should be a sufficient guard to it. She'd like it as a reserve weapon and source of firepower if need be.

Kaja will take the ring of defense.

Anything else?

Moore has no objections to this. We can hash out the rest either IC or hand-waved.

Nephrite

Moore Loot

Least Garb of the Burning Saint: Grants a +2 deflection bonus to armor class and resistance to cold 30.
Mithral Breastplate+5.
Red Cape: Whatever was here is gone, for reasons that are not clear on analysis.

I'm sure we don't get much from the Efreet's gear but let's sell the rest of this (Moore can jaunt over to Brightwater or something) but maybe let's keep the ingots and give them to our dwarf friend? We can also just sell them.

Nephrite

Mercurian Flute

This flute grants a +10 competence bonus on Perform checks used by playing the flute. When the flute is used for Perform checks, the user can use the Song of Cleansing Light feat.

Song of Cleansing Light [Bardic, Exalted]
Prerequisite: Bardic music, turn undead.
Benefit: As a standard action, you may expend one use of your bardic music ability and one use of your turn undead ability to grant your allies within 60ft bonus damage against undead. They deal an extra 2d6 points of damage on weapon damage rolls, including natural weapons. This damage rises by 1d6 to 3d6 when you reach level 10, as well as by 1d6 to 4d6 when you reach level 20. This effect lasts for as long as you play and for 5 rounds thereafter.

Moore paid Adrian 50,000 gold for this.

Anastasia

Okay, what all are you selling and what total are we looking at, Moore?
<Afina> Forever.

Nephrite

Selling everything here.

Mithral Breastplate+5.

Anastasia

Cape and belt aren't worth anything meaningful now.

Garb is worth 35k.

Scimitar is a +7 weapon so 98k.

Breastplate is worth 29k.
<Afina> Forever.

Nephrite

+
+
-

=

163210, which is being added to the node funds. I will update it.

Nephrite

Not sure if you'd rather this go in the node itself so if you want me to move it, let me know.

Current node money is 285776.

If anyone wants something or wants to spend some on improving something, now's a good time. If no one needs anything/has anything to do I'll probably use 60,000 to create one Eternal Scroll of Sending (or something like that).