News:

"It occured to me while drunk, so it must have been genius."

Main Menu

Loot and Artifacts: Gimme!

Started by Anastasia, April 17, 2018, 02:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corwin

Any objections to Seira using the Philosopher's Friend in this dungeon?
<Steph> I might have made a terrible mistake

Ebiris

None, Alicia's hands are full with her sword.

Anastasia

Antenora, Oberuth and Amaryl really line up with it so they don't care.

Jetina could marginally use it but isn't invested so sure, she doesn't care.
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Nephrite

Nope, Moore was just going to carry it since he generally doesn't go in on melee unless there's an emergency. Feel free to use it.

Yuthirin

Did we pick up any good stuff on Ice?
What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Anastasia

Yes, I need to go back to your last loot post and update it all. That will be in the morning.
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

Quote from: Anastasia on September 25, 2018, 04:45:36 PM
Tryll Loot

3 sets of ice-covered armor
1 set of damaged ice covered armor
3 frozen icicle blades
1 damaged icicle blade
2 pouches with coins
1 silvery ring with a blue gemstone
2 spell scrolls
1 icy wand-like object
1 iced over mace
Ice golem fragments

Quoting this so I don't have to find them again. More incoming.
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

And the bits of the little whirlwind ice golem!
What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Anastasia

<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

Blue ice breastplate+3, greater cold resistance. 56000 gold.
Blue ice breastplate+4. 19000 gold.
Blue ice breastplate+3, greater cold resistance. 5600 gold.
Damaged blue ice armor: If repaired, this would be blue ice breastplate+2, light fortification and greater fire resistance.
Blue ice bastard sword+2, grants the wielder the benefits of the snowcasting feat. 12000 gold.
Blue ice bastard sword+2, grants the wielder the benefits of the snowcasting feat. 12000 gold.
Damage icicle blade: Same as the last three, just needs repairs.
Pouch with 392 gold, 23 silver, 58 copper
Pouch with 48 gold, 238 silver, 482 copper
Ring of Ice and Water Walking: As a ring of water walking, but also lets you cross ice safely and with no loss of speed or risk of slipping. 20000 gold.
Scroll of Iceball (As fireball, but ice): 375 gold.
Scroll of Cone of Cold: 1125 gold.
Staff of Frost, 0 charges. It has no charges left, but it can be replenished if it is immersed in super chilled water under the light of a full moon. 56250 gold.
Heavy Mace+5, frost. If wielded by a character with the ability to smite and access to the cold or winter domains (or the winter's champion feat), it deals extra cold damage on smites equal to the extra damage of the smite. 197000 gold.
Ice golem fragments: Fragments of a broken golem. 2000 gold as research material, more potentially if you have an idea.
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

Io Treasures

Armor of the Courageous

This mithral full plate armor+7 grants the wearer immunity to fear. If they are already immune to fear, such as by having a paladin's aura of courage class feature, all allies within 100ft gain immunity to fear. If the wearer has access to the courage domain, the spells of the courage domain are cast with a +3 bonus to caster level. The spells cloak of bravery and greater cloak of bravery are tripled in range, area and duration when you cast them.

This armor has a maximum dexterity 3 points higher than normal, an armor check penalty 3 points lower than normal and an armor bonus 3 points higher than usual. These are all the result of epic skill usages for Craft (Armorsmithing).

Philosopher's Friend

This darkwood quarterstaff+6 grants a +15 competence bonus to Intelligence and Wisdom based skill checks when in hand. The holder's mental abilities expand with the reflections of the ages, granting a +4 bonus to Intelligence and Wisdom. Finally, the staff may cast sequester once per day (caster level 30th), except that the target does not become comatose.

Philosopher's Friend is a minor artifact.

Tears

This adamantine longsword+7 is the crystallization of a warrior's sheer determination to endure through his problems and past this. When wielded, it grants the wielder their Constitution modifier as a bonus to armor class, as well as immunity to ability penalties, ability damage and ability drain to Constitution. The wielder may use Constitution in place of Dexterity for initiative checks.

This weapon has a critical multiplier of x3, one higher than a normal longsword. This is the result of epic skill usages for Craft (Weaponsmithing).

Tears is a minor artifact.
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

Quote from: Anastasia on December 27, 2018, 12:23:18 PM
Blue ice breastplate+3, greater cold resistance. 56000 gold.
Blue ice breastplate+4. 19000 gold.
Blue ice breastplate+3, greater cold resistance. 5600 gold.
Damaged blue ice armor: If repaired, this would be blue ice breastplate+2, light fortification and greater fire resistance.
Damage icicle blade: Same as the last three, just needs repairs.
Pouch with 392 gold, 23 silver, 58 copper
Pouch with 48 gold, 238 silver, 482 copper
Ring of Ice and Water Walking: As a ring of water walking, but also lets you cross ice safely and with no loss of speed or risk of slipping. 20000 gold.
Scroll of Iceball (As fireball, but ice): 375 gold.
Scroll of Cone of Cold: 1125 gold.
Staff of Frost, 0 charges. It has no charges left, but it can be replenished if it is immersed in super chilled water under the light of a full moon. 56250 gold.
Heavy Mace+5, frost. If wielded by a character with the ability to smite and access to the cold or winter domains (or the winter's champion feat), it deals extra cold damage on smites equal to the extra damage of the smite. 197000 gold.
Ice golem fragments: Fragments of a broken golem. 2000 gold as research material, more potentially if you have an idea.
What would be needed to repair the damaged items?

And I was hoping to see if I could learn the inner workings of golem creation from studying that little guy.

Anastasia

Someone skilled in item creation and some money to fix them.

You'd need to take some time studying them. Gimme an K:A check?
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

[blockquote]Rolled 1d20+53 : 17 + 53, total 70[/blockquote]

Anastasia

It's a start. You'd need more golem remains to study, but it's a start.
<Afina> Forever.