News:

"Destiny Challenged us and so we chose to end the world.  There was nothing to regret.  Nothing."

Main Menu

Loot and Artifacts: Gimme!

Started by Anastasia, April 17, 2018, 02:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anastasia

Moore loot, v2:

Shredblade: Deep crystal dagger+5, holy, keen, frost and terran. Deals triple damage on critical hits (as the epic weaponsmithing property).
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Nephrite

Cresiel can have that if he'd like.

Iron Dragoon

I would like to purchase an Orange Ioun Stone before my next outing. 30k, leaving me with 10,175gp.

After looking through posts, it seems that I simply forgot to delete the item off my sheet and had already spent this money. I have 4175 gp ;_;
This is not the greatest post in the world, no... this is just a tribute.

Iron Dragoon

At the advice of others, I'm selling off my Natural Armor Bracers thingy and Vest of Resistance, then dumping the cash into a Ring of Protection effect. I'll do the NA and Resistance thing via spells until I have enough cash to get an item that outstrips that. This leaves Alyssa with 8,175gp.

I'm interested in something like an Eternal Wand of Disjunction. I know those usually only go to level 3 spells, but if it's that not an option, then I'm interested in whatever the equivalent wand/rod/staff/whatever is. I know it'll be more than 8,175 gp, so I wanna have a target amount if I could.

Iron Dragoon

Another inquiry: Interested in some sort of weapon/battle harness that can hold many weapons (ala:
Spoiler: ShowHide
) with an automatic shrink item thingy when they're sheathed.

I suppose it'd take up a torso or armor slot? Shrink Item is 3rd level spell, so CL 5, and the continuous effect.. 3*5*2000= 30,00gp? I dunno if you'd want to add cost in for multiple items? I've seen a mundane scabbard listed at 1 gp, but that was on a pathfinder site.

Anastasia

Quote from: Iron Dragoon on May 20, 2018, 10:20:05 AM
At the advice of others, I'm selling off my Natural Armor Bracers thingy and Vest of Resistance, then dumping the cash into a Ring of Protection effect. I'll do the NA and Resistance thing via spells until I have enough cash to get an item that outstrips that. This leaves Alyssa with 8,175gp.

I'm interested in something like an Eternal Wand of Disjunction. I know those usually only go to level 3 spells, but if it's that not an option, then I'm interested in whatever the equivalent wand/rod/staff/whatever is. I know it'll be more than 8,175 gp, so I wanna have a target amount if I could.

You could either make a custom item that uses disjunction x number of times per day or a staff with disjunction as one of its spells. Pricing depends on the exact route you choose.
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

Quote from: Iron Dragoon on May 20, 2018, 09:24:02 PM
Another inquiry: Interested in some sort of weapon/battle harness that can hold many weapons (ala:
Spoiler: ShowHide
) with an automatic shrink item thingy when they're sheathed.

I suppose it'd take up a torso or armor slot? Shrink Item is 3rd level spell, so CL 5, and the continuous effect.. 3*5*2000= 30,00gp? I dunno if you'd want to add cost in for multiple items? I've seen a mundane scabbard listed at 1 gp, but that was on a pathfinder site.

Sure, make something up and I'll go along with it. It's entirely reasonable.
<Afina> Forever.

Iron Dragoon

I left some portions of the entry blank as I have no clue how to judge them.

Battle Harness of the Weapons Master
Price (Item Level): 30,500gp (?)
Body Slot: Body or Torso
Caster Level: 5th
Aura:
Activation: -
Weight: -

This harness is made of leather straps which fit around the torso and attach to a belt and holding a multitude of miniature weapon sheaths of all kinds.

The Battle Harness of the Blade Master can change the shape of its sheathes to fit any weapon touched to it. In addition, the harness also shrinks the weapons sheathed as the Shrink Item spell, reducing the weight and size so as to not hinder the wearer. This effect is only in place as long as the weapon is sheathed. Once drawn, the weapon returns to its original size. The harness can hold up to 25 weapons of any type.

Anastasia

<Afina> Forever.

Corwin

For upkeep, I've finally decided to unite some of my items after this adventure concludes (with an eye for positive outcomes, as always).

The following
QuoteFire: Breastplate+7. This armor has a maximum dexterity cap of 14, no arcane spell failure and only -1 armor check penalty. The gems in the armor are infused with fire magic, granting her a +3 bonus to her caster level with spells of the fire descriptor. By drawing on the magic within the gems, Seira can enhance (as the epic metamagic feat) one spell or spell-like ability with the fire descriptor per day, with no increase in casting time or spell level.
was split into Blaze, the armor Emily received, and Ruby Eye Talismans, 4 slotless gems worn by Seira on the back of her gloves, upon her belt buckle and on the clasp of her cloak.

The following
Greater Luckstone [80,000gp]: A magical four leaf clover; its possessor gains a +3 luck bonus to saves, skill checks and ability checks. [equipped]
Krystear Emblem: This emblem is from a faraway world, the symbol of an ancient kingdom there. It channels good fortune around the wearer, granting a +3 luck bonus to armor class. This is a slotless accessory. [equipped]
Orange Ioun Stone [30,000gp] : +1CL [equipped]

And the new functionality of...
Pearl of Power I [1,000gp]
Pearl of Power II [4,000gp]
Pearl of Power III [9,000gp]
Pearl of Power IV [16,000gp]
Clear Ioun Stone [4,000gp]: Sustains creature without food or water
Cord of Dispelling +7 [80,000gp]
will be reforged into the Hope Diamond, a slotless item that floats unassisted in front of Seira's forehead, as the main piece in a phantom crown.

I'll also have the Ring of Wizardry I, IV [120,000gp] boosted to Ring of Wizardry I-IV [295,000gp] (I also paid the extra 10,000gp that the original ring should've cost)

175,000gp to pay for the Ring of Wizardry upgrades.

The Boots of Speed will get a doubled duration just in case I ever need more haste, so that costs me an extra 13,000gp.

Also, I'd like to replace a few things:
Dusty Rose Ioun Stone [5,000gp] : +1 insight to AC
Soulfire Armor [36,595gp] : Leafweave padded +1 Soulfire Glamered armor of Healing; AC +2, Max Dex +9, ACP 0, ASF 0% [not worn]
Boots of Elvenkind [2,500gp]
Censer of Controlling Air Elementals: As the SRD item. [100,000gp]
Staff of the Woodlands [101,250gp]
Gloves of UMD +5 [2,500gp]
Gloves of Disable Device +5 [2,500gp]
Ring of Protection +5 [50,000gp]
Wand of Invisibility [4,500gp] : CL3, 40 charges, Wand of CLW [750gp] : CL1, 40 charges => 4,200gp

304,545gp is what it gets me.

3,545gp is my petty cash, when the Lixer 1,000gp profit is added in.

Finally, this iconic staff and this rod of metamagic is also entrusted to Emily, I'll do it IC when I return and have a scene with her:
Staff of Fiery Fire [38,803.5gp]: Scorching Ray (1 charge), Fireball (1 charge), Cone of Fire (2 charges). [CL9, 40/50 charges]
Rod of Metamagic, Lesser Extend [3,000gp]
<Steph> I might have made a terrible mistake

Corwin

I'll pick up 3 more tonics to not worry about cash.

QuoteWhen drank as part of using a breath weapon, it converts the breath weapon's damage to untyped holy damage. This increases the damage by 1.5 on evil, halves it against neutrals and negates it against good. 1,000gp each.
<Steph> I might have made a terrible mistake

Anastasia

The Gith Ship

A half eaten chest full of gold coins
The armor, weapons and gear of about a dozen gith sailors
Broken hilt and part of the blade of a magical silver sword
A crate of black zircons

Possible Loot

A dire tiger
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

Quote from: Corwin on May 22, 2018, 05:49:22 PM
For upkeep, I've finally decided to unite some of my items after this adventure concludes (with an eye for positive outcomes, as always).

The following
QuoteFire: Breastplate+7. This armor has a maximum dexterity cap of 14, no arcane spell failure and only -1 armor check penalty. The gems in the armor are infused with fire magic, granting her a +3 bonus to her caster level with spells of the fire descriptor. By drawing on the magic within the gems, Seira can enhance (as the epic metamagic feat) one spell or spell-like ability with the fire descriptor per day, with no increase in casting time or spell level.
was split into Blaze, the armor Emily received, and Ruby Eye Talismans, 4 slotless gems worn by Seira on the back of her gloves, upon her belt buckle and on the clasp of her cloak.

The following
Greater Luckstone [80,000gp]: A magical four leaf clover; its possessor gains a +3 luck bonus to saves, skill checks and ability checks. [equipped]
Krystear Emblem: This emblem is from a faraway world, the symbol of an ancient kingdom there. It channels good fortune around the wearer, granting a +3 luck bonus to armor class. This is a slotless accessory. [equipped]
Orange Ioun Stone [30,000gp] : +1CL [equipped]

And the new functionality of...
Pearl of Power I [1,000gp]
Pearl of Power II [4,000gp]
Pearl of Power III [9,000gp]
Pearl of Power IV [16,000gp]
Clear Ioun Stone [4,000gp]: Sustains creature without food or water
Cord of Dispelling +7 [80,000gp]
will be reforged into the Hope Diamond, a slotless item that floats unassisted in front of Seira's forehead, as the main piece in a phantom crown.

I'll also have the Ring of Wizardry I, IV [120,000gp] boosted to Ring of Wizardry I-IV [295,000gp] (I also paid the extra 10,000gp that the original ring should've cost)

175,000gp to pay for the Ring of Wizardry upgrades.

The Boots of Speed will get a doubled duration just in case I ever need more haste, so that costs me an extra 13,000gp.

Also, I'd like to replace a few things:
Dusty Rose Ioun Stone [5,000gp] : +1 insight to AC
Soulfire Armor [36,595gp] : Leafweave padded +1 Soulfire Glamered armor of Healing; AC +2, Max Dex +9, ACP 0, ASF 0% [not worn]
Boots of Elvenkind [2,500gp]
Censer of Controlling Air Elementals: As the SRD item. [100,000gp]
Staff of the Woodlands [101,250gp]
Gloves of UMD +5 [2,500gp]
Gloves of Disable Device +5 [2,500gp]
Ring of Protection +5 [50,000gp]
Wand of Invisibility [4,500gp] : CL3, 40 charges, Wand of CLW [750gp] : CL1, 40 charges => 4,200gp

304,545gp is what it gets me.

3,545gp is my petty cash, when the Lixer 1,000gp profit is added in.

Finally, this iconic staff and this rod of metamagic is also entrusted to Emily, I'll do it IC when I return and have a scene with her:
Staff of Fiery Fire [38,803.5gp]: Scorching Ray (1 charge), Fireball (1 charge), Cone of Fire (2 charges). [CL9, 40/50 charges]
Rod of Metamagic, Lesser Extend [3,000gp]

Looks fine enough.
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

A half eaten chest: Worthless, but is reasonably high quality. It could be worth something if restored.
482 gold.
3 masterwork longswords: 315 gold each.
1 masterwork greatsword: 350 gold.
5 daggers: 2 gold each.
Longsword+1: 2000 gold.
Scimitar+1: 2000 gold.
Dagger+1: 2000 gold.
Masterwork Adamantine Longsword: 3315 gold.
Heavy Mace+1, impact: 8000 gold.
6 chain mail: 150 gold each.
2 breastplate: 200 gold each.
1 masterwork chain mail: 300 gold.
Full plate: 1500 gold.
Masterwork full plate: 1650 gold.
Full plate+3: 9000 gold.
204 gold.
489 silver.
938 copper.
12 platinum.
Sword fragment: A fragment of a gith silver sword. It has minimal value except as a curiosity, or perhaps learning about how the gith make their weapons.
223 black zircons: On average worth 65 gold each, for a total of 14495 gold.
A dire tiger: See below.

Jarem's Loot Advisory

"Well Queen, not a terrible haul for the situation. I suggest keeping the chest as a memento and a conversation piece. It's a great icebreaker to come up to someone looking at it and tell them it was gnawed on by an elemental. I'd also suggest tossing the loose coins into the guild's treasury - the expenses for this were relatively minimal, but no military adventure is free. It's not enough to excite us, so use it to defray costs.

The rest of the gear's pretty solid, but unless your limited forces here are in need of upgrades, sell it all to generate some profit from this. On the other hand, hang on to that sword fragment but keep it quiet. The gith get cranky when people start nosing around their silver swords. Sell the zircons, make a decent bit of money for this. Finally, as for the tiger? We could get it trained, it would cost around 1,500 gold. Alternately, I could get it sold and it could run up to 5,000 gold, maybe more since this is a strong specimen.

We got unlucky here, between cutting our ship exploring short and the gith being willing to escalate means we didn't get as much loot as we hoped. How about we go get dinner and talk about it?"
<Afina> Forever.

Iron Dragoon

Restored how? If it's just needing a repair spell, we probably have tons of people who can do that.

The rest of it... Outside of the Sword Fragment and tiger, sell it, I guess.

Totals: 46,989 gp, 489 silver = 48.9gp, 938 copper =9.38gp.
46,989+48.9+9.38= 47,047.28gp.

Send the sword to research, animal for training.

47,047.28-1500= 45,547.28gp