News:

Because we're grown ups now, and its our turn to decide what that means.

Main Menu

Loot and Artifacts: Gimme!

Started by Anastasia, April 17, 2018, 02:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anastasia

<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Anastasia

Tryll Loot from the mansion

Silver Medallion
Red, Fiery Circlet
<Afina> Forever.

Nephrite

-50 gold for a headless suit of armor bartending.

Iron Dragoon

+1 Holy Scimitar of Transmuting. Cost would be 50,015gp at a +5 total enchantment. That leaves me 3,707gp.

At that point, I make it an item familiar. Since I'm level 30, it'd get the following:

Level 1: Invest Life Energy, Invest Skill Ranks, Invest Spell Slots
Level 7: Sapience, Senses, Communication
Level 10: Special Ability (Ghost Touch, +1 bonus.)
Level 14: Special Ability (Improved Senses)
Level 18: Special Ability (Greater Senses)
Level 21: Special Ability (Increased Sapience)
Level 24: Special Ability (Bane: Aberrations, +1 Bonus)
Level 27: Special Ability (Bane: Outsiders, Evil, +1 Bonus)
Level 30: Special Ability (Bane: Undead, +1 Bonus)

After these abilities apply, the total enchantment bonus would be: +9.
This is not the greatest post in the world, no... this is just a tribute.

Anastasia

Tryll Mansion Loot

I'm only listing things of relevance and value. Things like the hats Calleigh mentioned can be assumed if she wants them. Let me know what you want to take or investigate.

Various Imix icons, magical items and vestments. All sorts of culty things. Listed together since it falls under the umbrella of evidence, I can go into details if you wanna push it on anything there. This covers most of the magic you saw here with fire and so forth.
Various bits of incriminating evidence. Details can be gotten if you want to get into them. I presume you do.
Lots of various works of art. You can do some appraising here if you wanna have an idea of ballparks.
Several bits of expensive jewelry.
Several sacks of coins hidden about the manor.
Several high quality war horses in a small stable in the back.
A hidden cache with 5 gold ingots, a red gemstone and a ring of protection+3.
A hidden cache of 2 wands of cure light wounds, 20 potions of cure light wounds and 1 scroll of delay poison.
Several mundane weapons and armor, if you want or need them. I can go into details.
A hidden cache with a sack of approximately 100-125 small gemstones of varying color and quality.
A greatsword+2, wounding and frost, mounted above a fire place and rather dusty.
A sealed off room layered in dust and forgotten, within lies several sets of ivory strips, a full size mirror gilded in what looks to be gold and a large pile of black gemstones among old furniture and forgotten, half crumbling clothes.
A pile of copper and platinum coins beneath floorboards.
A scroll of greater mage armor, tucked away amid old documents.
A red gemstone as large as Calleigh, cut well and shining with light.
A silver and emerald crusted holy symbol of Kelemvor.
An old cloak of resistance+4, charisma+4 and etherealness.
A chest full of gold nuggets and gold dust, unsorted and hidden in a wall.
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

Quote from: Anastasia on June 12, 2018, 11:49:42 PM
Tryll Mansion Loot

I'm only listing things of relevance and value. Things like the hats Calleigh mentioned can be assumed if she wants them. Let me know what you want to take or investigate.
Calleigh will take all of the hats. She needs more props for comedic effect.

QuoteVarious Imix icons, magical items and vestments. All sorts of culty things. Listed together since it falls under the umbrella of evidence, I can go into details if you wanna push it on anything there. This covers most of the magic you saw here with fire and so forth.
We'll catalog it all. Anything useful and not crucial as evidence we'll claim. Otherwise, it goes into the group below.

QuoteVarious bits of incriminating evidence. Details can be gotten if you want to get into them. I presume you do.
Yes, please.

QuoteLots of various works of art. You can do some appraising here if you wanna have an idea of ballparks.
Appraise check to know whether the interplanar or intraplanar market would be a better venue for them: Taking 10 for 60. Actually that 60 will apply to everything.

QuoteSeveral bits of expensive jewelry.
Several sacks of coins hidden about the manor.
Several high quality war horses in a small stable in the back.
A hidden cache with 5 gold ingots, a red gemstone and a ring of protection+3.
A hidden cache of 2 wands of cure light wounds, 20 potions of cure light wounds and 1 scroll of delay poison.
Several mundane weapons and armor, if you want or need them. I can go into details.
A hidden cache with a sack of approximately 100-125 small gemstones of varying color and quality.
A greatsword+2, wounding and frost, mounted above a fire place and rather dusty.
A sealed off room layered in dust and forgotten, within lies several sets of ivory strips, a full size mirror gilded in what looks to be gold and a large pile of black gemstones among old furniture and forgotten, half crumbling clothes.
A pile of copper and platinum coins beneath floorboards.
A scroll of greater mage armor, tucked away amid old documents.
A red gemstone as large as Calleigh, cut well and shining with light.
A silver and emerald crusted holy symbol of Kelemvor.
An old cloak of resistance+4, charisma+4 and etherealness.
A chest full of gold nuggets and gold dust, unsorted and hidden in a wall.
We'll take the rest. The gemstones are intriguing. I assume the king will seize the man's liquid assets, dwarfing any haul we'd glean from the house itself.
What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Anastasia

Several unholy symbols of Imix, silver. 200 gold total. - The guards insist this is evidence.
Several vestments of Imix. 40 gold total. - The guards insist this is evidence.
A brazier engraved with symbols of Imix. 830 gold. - The guards insist this is evidence.
A sacrificial knife of obsidian: 400 gold. - The guards insist this is evidence.
Scroll of Burning Hands: 50 gold. - The guards insist this is evidence.
Obsidian Inlays: These inlays are able to channel flames in the room they are set into (this requires a week's work and a DC 35 Craft (Stoneworking) check) without damaging the room. Each one is worth 10,000 gold, there are 10 total. - The guards insist this is evidence.
Sphere of Fire: Produces simple flames on command.  300 gold. - The guards insist this is evidence.

If you wanna go to the mat for any of this stuff, feel free to. It'll require IC effort.

The artworks range in value from 50 gold to 5000 gold. All together the collection is somewhere in the ballpark of 45,000 gold. It's lots of assorted pieces - paintings, scupltures, woodwork, tapestries, icons and a bunch of things, as assorted as anything else. There's enough there and enough variance that the price will come down to where you sell it - it'll do better in Langersun than anywhere you think, but it'll also take the longest to sell there.

The jewelry ranges from gold plated junk at 5 gold to rich pieces worth 4000 gold. All together all the jewelry is worth approximately 37,000 gold. It'll get about the same price anywhere, there's just a bit of variance dealing with this much.

Counted out, the sacks hold a total of 2831 gold, 3 silver and 9 copper.

The war horses are worth about 500 gold a piece. What exactly are you going to do with them?

Each gold ingot is 200 gold, for 1000 gold for the set. The red gemstone is a red quartz stone worth 125 gold. The ring of protection+3 is 18,000 gold.

Each wand of CLW is 750 gold, for 1500 for two.  Each potion is worth 50 gold for a total of 1000 gold for 20. The scroll of delay poison is worth 150 gold.

The mundane gear is worth 2500 gold all told. If you want a particular weapon from it, speak up, there's a decent variety. All non masterwork, though.

The gemstone cache is worth a total of 50,000 gold, more or less.  If you want a particular type of gemstone from this, speak up.

The greatsword+2, wounding and frost is worth 50,000 gold. However, the guards note that this is possibly Frostsplitter, the lost family sword of House Wayel, and as such the Crown must confiscate it until the truth of the matter can be ascertained, as the Wayels have a legal right to it. If you wanna go to the mat for this, you're free to IC.

The strips of ivory are worth 1000 gold total, there are five sets. Each set is suitable to be used as the focus for a legend lore spell. The mirror is worth 3,000 gold and suitable as the focus for a scrying spell. Finally, there's 3,000 gold worth of black onyx suitable to be used for various undead-raising spells.

2,317 gold total in copper and platinum coins.

The scroll of mage armor is worth 375 gold.

The large red gemstone is the Eye of the Knight, a massive ruby lost for over a century. It is worth approximately 100,000 gold; however, it is property of the Crown thought lost in a war. As such, the Crown is confiscating what is rightfully its. If you wanna try and get it anyway, feel free to  IC.

The holy symbol of Kelemvor is worth 380 gold.

The old cloak is worth 104,000 gold. Oddly this doesn't match any records in Langersun, and you can tell why. From a maker's mark hidden in the inseam of the cloak, you can tell it's from the Gondworks, Gond's personal crafters and smiths. How such a thing ended up here is anyone's guess.

The chest full of nuggets and gold dust is worth 1400 gold.
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

Quote from: Anastasia on June 13, 2018, 11:10:30 AM
Several unholy symbols of Imix, silver. 200 gold total. - The guards insist this is evidence.
Several vestments of Imix. 40 gold total. - The guards insist this is evidence.
A brazier engraved with symbols of Imix. 830 gold. - The guards insist this is evidence.
A sacrificial knife of obsidian: 400 gold. - The guards insist this is evidence.
Scroll of Burning Hands: 50 gold. - The guards insist this is evidence.
Obsidian Inlays: These inlays are able to channel flames in the room they are set into (this requires a week's work and a DC 35 Craft (Stoneworking) check) without damaging the room. Each one is worth 10,000 gold, there are 10 total. - The guards insist this is evidence.
Sphere of Fire: Produces simple flames on command.  300 gold. - The guards insist this is evidence.

If you wanna go to the mat for any of this stuff, feel free to. It'll require IC effort.
So noted. They can have it.

QuoteThe artworks range in value from 50 gold to 5000 gold. All together the collection is somewhere in the ballpark of 45,000 gold. It's lots of assorted pieces - paintings, scupltures, woodwork, tapestries, icons and a bunch of things, as assorted as anything else. There's enough there and enough variance that the price will come down to where you sell it - it'll do better in Langersun than anywhere you think, but it'll also take the longest to sell there.
I'm sure we can find some sort of art dealer to source buyers for us for a fee. This isn't something we need to spend our time on. Can we do this OOC?

QuoteThe jewelry ranges from gold plated junk at 5 gold to rich pieces worth 4000 gold. All together all the jewelry is worth approximately 37,000 gold. It'll get about the same price anywhere, there's just a bit of variance dealing with this much.
It'll probably be easier to move these in Brightwater. Local townies tend not to deal in this kind of coin.

QuoteCounted out, the sacks hold a total of 2831 gold, 3 silver and 9 copper.
Simple enough.

QuoteThe war horses are worth about 500 gold a piece. What exactly are you going to do with them?
The dice gods have declared the horses be donated back to the kingdom.

QuoteEach gold ingot is 200 gold, for 1000 gold for the set. The red gemstone is a red quartz stone worth 125 gold. The ring of protection+3 is 18,000 gold.

Each wand of CLW is 750 gold, for 1500 for two.  Each potion is worth 50 gold for a total of 1000 gold for 20. The scroll of delay poison is worth 150 gold.

The mundane gear is worth 2500 gold all told. If you want a particular weapon from it, speak up, there's a decent variety. All non masterwork, though.

The gemstone cache is worth a total of 50,000 gold, more or less.  If you want a particular type of gemstone from this, speak up.
More stuff for Brightwater, unless the locals want to pay for it.

QuoteThe greatsword+2, wounding and frost is worth 50,000 gold. However, the guards note that this is possibly Frostsplitter, the lost family sword of House Wayel, and as such the Crown must confiscate it until the truth of the matter can be ascertained, as the Wayels have a legal right to it. If you wanna go to the mat for this, you're free to IC.
TRyll doesn't have the desire to fight over it, and Calleigh's distracted. If it's a lost family sword, give it back.

QuoteThe strips of ivory are worth 1000 gold total, there are five sets. Each set is suitable to be used as the focus for a legend lore spell. The mirror is worth 3,000 gold and suitable as the focus for a scrying spell. Finally, there's 3,000 gold worth of black onyx suitable to be used for various undead-raising spells.
Brightwater.

Quote2,317 gold total in copper and platinum coins.
Simple enough.

QuoteThe scroll of mage armor is worth 375 gold.
This will be stuffed into some random guard's pocket by Calleigh.

QuoteThe large red gemstone is the Eye of the Knight, a massive ruby lost for over a century. It is worth approximately 100,000 gold; however, it is property of the Crown thought lost in a war. As such, the Crown is confiscating what is rightfully its. If you wanna try and get it anyway, feel free to  IC.
I actually DO kind of want it, if only because it's a big gemstone and we might need it.

QuoteThe holy symbol of Kelemvor is worth 380 gold.
I noticed this earlier. What the hell was this doing in the house? Probably not belonging to the owner. I'd like to either return it to its proper owner or to the church itself.

QuoteThe old cloak is worth 104,000 gold. Oddly this doesn't match any records in Langersun, and you can tell why. From a maker's mark hidden in the inseam of the cloak, you can tell it's from the Gondworks, Gond's personal crafters and smiths. How such a thing ended up here is anyone's guess.
We'll keep that. Might give it to Miranda.

QuoteThe chest full of nuggets and gold dust is worth 1400 gold.
Simple enough.
What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Anastasia

<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

Seira loot from Yan-C-Bin

A tome on creating behemoth animals.
<Afina> Forever.

Corwin

<Steph> I might have made a terrible mistake

Yuthirin

Quote from: Anastasia on June 05, 2018, 01:47:51 PM
Tryll Loot from the mansion

Silver Medallion
Red, Fiery Circlet
Please allow me to appraise these as well as the chest of platinum coins we found in the cultist house.

Anastasia

Darkflame Medallion

This unoriginally named medallion grants the wearer a bonus 2d6 fire damage to unarmed attacks and natural weapons. Additionally, if the wearer worships Imix, this bonus increases to 3d6 and also applies to any cleric spells they cast that deal damage. Further, such a wearer is immune to fire of all kinds.

This is a minor, evil artifact of unknown origin.

Circlet of Fiery Casting

This circlet must be worn for one week without interruption to gain any benefit from it. If removed for even a moment, the benefits of it are lost and another week must be spent attuning to it. Once worn for a week, the wearer of this circlet is treated as having the searing spell metamagic feat. If the wearer already has the searing spell feat, they gain a +2 bonus to the caster level of any spells modified by searing spell.
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

Misc treasures, gold, money and saleable goods: 139,493 gold. This doesn't include anything that slaves took for themselves. If there's something here that might reasonably be taken from there and you'd be interested in it, speak up.
A gold statuette of a sword archon in flight: 1,000 gold, claimed by Cresiel.
A lute made of darkwood and inlaid with fire quartz: 830 gold, claimed by Xandra.
Various mundane and masterwork weapons and armor: 3,248 gold. Same note as above applies to this.
Masterwork Deep Crystal Scimitar: Claimed by Kaja from the above.
Masterwork Cold Iron Scimitar: Claimed by Kaja from the above.
Masterwork Greataxe: Claimed by Jetina from the above.
Dagger+1, flaming. 8,000 gold.
Scroll of Fireball: 375 gold.
Glitterstone (MIC): 450 gold.
Medal of the Order of the Smoldering Riders: This medal grants a +1 morale bonus to attack rolls and weapon damage rolls. The wearer gains the benefits of the Mounted Combat and Spirited Charge feats, but only when riding a nightmare or a mount with the fire subtype. 20,000 gold.
<Afina> Forever.

Nephrite

Does anyone in the node object to us just putting all the funds into one group (like the Aurora fund, really) that we can all mutually draw off of as necessary? I think that's going to be a lot easier in terms of upkeep.

Presuming there are no IC objections to this, then the total is 171566 since Moore would just sell all of that. He would suggest using part of that to somehow help the slaves out, though just handing them all some money is probably not the most elegant solution. He's happy to hear opinions on that part.