News:

No longer content with mere attendance, the middle-class suburban poseurs have begun to put their hands in the air and wave them like they just don't care

Main Menu

Loot and Artifacts: Gimme!

Started by Anastasia, April 17, 2018, 02:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anastasia

Dana can quarrel over it if you want her to, sure.
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Yuthirin

Groovy. I need more gems. For stuff.
What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Anastasia

Ask her about that IC soon and we'll sort that out, then.
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

Moore Loot

Efreet's Clothes
Efreet's Scimitar
Efreet's Breastplate
Efreet's Red Cape
Efreet's Belt
Efreet's Pouches
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

A few items may or may not be saleable.

QuoteDarkflame Medallion

This unoriginally named medallion grants the wearer a bonus 2d6 fire damage to unarmed attacks and natural weapons. Additionally, if the wearer worships Imix, this bonus increases to 3d6 and also applies to any cleric spells they cast that deal damage. Further, such a wearer is immune to fire of all kinds.

This is a minor, evil artifact of unknown origin.
No value is assigned here. Assuming it will have to be purified to be sold?

QuoteCirclet of Fiery Casting

This circlet must be worn for one week without interruption to gain any benefit from it. If removed for even a moment, the benefits of it are lost and another week must be spent attuning to it. Once worn for a week, the wearer of this circlet is treated as having the searing spell metamagic feat. If the wearer already has the searing spell feat, they gain a +2 bonus to the caster level of any spells modified by searing spell.
No value was assigned to this item. Seems a bit artifact-y?

QuoteThe old cloak is worth 104,000 gold. Oddly this doesn't match any records in Langersun, and you can tell why. From a maker's mark hidden in the inseam of the cloak, you can tell it's from the Gondworks, Gond's personal crafters and smiths. How such a thing ended up here is anyone's guess.
I want to know what this does before I sell it. [/i]
What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Anastasia

Right on the medallion.

It is, a line was omitted. It's a minor artifact.

Part of that description on the cloak seems missing. Is it?
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

Quote from: Anastasia on August 05, 2018, 03:45:41 PMPart of that description on the cloak seems missing. Is it?
I don't see it in Loot. I guess we'll have to go to Gond?

Anastasia

Something's missing there and a quick search isn't showing it. If you're going to sell it Brightwater is fine.
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

No way, I wanna know what it is.

Anastasia

Right. Go ahead and post what you're selling and how much you're making off of it, then your purchase.
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

Loot Sales
-The artworks range in value from 50 gold to 5000 gold. All together the collection is somewhere in the ballpark of 45,000 gold. It's lots of assorted pieces - paintings, scupltures, woodwork, tapestries, icons and a bunch of things, as assorted as anything else. There's enough there and enough variance that the price will come down to where you sell it - it'll do better in Langersun than anywhere you think, but it'll also take the longest to sell there.

-The jewelry ranges from gold plated junk at 5 gold to rich pieces worth 4000 gold. All together all the jewelry is worth approximately 37,000 gold. It'll get about the same price anywhere, there's just a bit of variance dealing with this much.

-Counted out, the sacks hold a total of 2831 gold, 3 silver and 9 copper.

-Each gold ingot is 200 gold, for 1000 gold for the set. The red gemstone is a red quartz stone worth 125 gold. The ring of protection+3 is 18,000 gold.

-Each wand of CLW is 750 gold, for 1500 for two.  Each potion is worth 50 gold for a total of 1000 gold for 20. The scroll of delay poison is worth 150 gold.

-The mundane gear is worth 2500 gold all told. If you want a particular weapon from it, speak up, there's a decent variety. All non masterwork, though.

-The gemstone cache is worth a total of 50,000 gold, more or less.  If you want a particular type of gemstone from this, speak up.

-The strips of ivory are worth 1000 gold total, there are five sets. Each set is suitable to be used as the focus for a legend lore spell. The mirror is worth 3,000 gold and suitable as the focus for a scrying spell. Finally, there's 3,000 gold worth of black onyx suitable to be used for various undead-raising spells.

-2,317 gold total in copper and platinum coins.

-The holy symbol of Kelemvor is worth 380 gold.

-The chest full of nuggets and gold dust is worth 1400 gold.

Yield
170203g 03s 09c

T&C: 85,101g 51s 55c
Dana: 85,101g 51s 55c
Benyen: Not joined up yet
Miranda: At home, does she want a cut?
Ebony: Threw a hissy fit and left early

Anastasia

Miranda will take a cut if you're offering.
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

New cuts
All three get 56734g 34 s 36 c

Anastasia

<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

1 power stone (metaconcert) for 1,125g