News:

"I sense a soul in search of answers.  I shalt eat him."

Main Menu

Loot and Artifacts: Gimme!

Started by Anastasia, April 17, 2018, 02:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anastasia

I'll be a few minutes late, most likely.
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Anastasia

Moore loot

Wand of Color Splashingx2: While not a true wand, this sends out a colorful spray of rainbow colored and luminous paint that can only be removed by universal solvent. Each wand can be used 3/day. Any creature covered in this paint suffers a -40 to Stealth checks. This paint overcomes invisibility, showing in spite of it and ruining such effects. 10000 gold each.
Gentleman's Cane: Mithral quarterstaff+3, merciful. Increases the caster level of healing subschool spells by 1 when wielded. - No price because Jetina wants this.
Philosopher's Ring: Grants a +2 insight bonus to Intelligence. Only functions if you successfully answer the Riddle of Life, whatever that is.
Book Collection: A book collection full of lore. This will be covered IC this week.
Lamundas: Dagger+5, unholy. When wielded by a pixie, one half of any damage this dagger deals is healed by the wielder.
Syllen's Bracers: These bracers function as bracers of armor+8. They get stronger if worn with other pieces of Syllen's equipment, if you can find them.
Ring of the Spiteful Moment: Once per day when you deal damage to a living creature, this ring will cast moment of prescience on you (caster level 15th). You may choose if it casts the spell or not each time you deal damage to a living creature.
Scroll of Horrid Wilting.
Scroll of Prismatic Spray.
Scroll of Syllen's Switch.
<Afina> Forever.

Nephrite

Sell the daggers.

Jetina can have the Cane, and we can maybe find a way to move that magic effect to something else?

Moore will take the Bracers and do some IC reasearch on Syllen.

Let's donate the Philosopher's Ring to the Authority of Generosity, unless someone wants to puzzle out the Riddle of Life.

What is Syllen's Switch?

Anastasia

'loth loot for Alicia

Robes of the Archmagi, black.
Ring of Protection+3, +5 vs ranged attacks.
Forsaken Charm: +1 profane bonus to caster level of spells. Said to be made by the death of hope in a soul.
Sandrinus's Boots: These boots grant a permanent +50ft enhancement bonus to land movement speed as well as a +15 bonus to Acrobatics checks. The wearer can walk up walls and cling to ceilings as if affected by a spider climb spell. They gain a +4 bonus against AoOs provoked by moving. If you have the mobility feat, this bonus increases to +8 and stacks with the feat's bonus. Finally, the wearer is immune to paralysis.
Scroll of Unholy Smite
Scroll of Detect Good
Scroll of Dominate Monster
Scroll of Hellball
Scroll of Fallen's Lament
<Afina> Forever.

Ebiris

Destroying unholy smite and fallen's lament scrolls.

Forsaken charm and robes of archmagi, black go into our 'evil shit storage'

Sandrinus's Boots are offered to Antenora with a suggestion that she find a way to add the magic from her boots of the battle charger to them.

Ring of protection +3/+5 vs ranged and scrolls of detect good, dominate monster, and hellball are given to Ebony. If she doesn't have any use for them she can give them to someone in Aurora or sell them, it's all good.

Anastasia

Quote from: Nephrite on October 07, 2018, 03:17:30 PM
Sell the daggers.

Jetina can have the Cane, and we can maybe find a way to move that magic effect to something else?

She has it for now and can investigate that later.

QuoteMoore will take the Bracers and do some IC reasearch on Syllen.

Sure thing.

QuoteLet's donate the Philosopher's Ring to the Authority of Generosity, unless someone wants to puzzle out the Riddle of Life.

No objection. He thanks you for the donation, it will be used well.

QuoteWhat is Syllen's Switch?

Syllen's Switch
Transmutation
Level: Sor/Wiz 7
Components: V, S, M
Casting Time: 1 standard action
Range: Short (25ft + 5ft 2/levels)
Target: One ongoing spell; see text
Duration: Instantaneous
Saving Throw: Will negates; see text
Spell Resistance: No

This spell changes the energy type and damage of an ongoing spell as you see fit. You may only cast this spell on an ongoing spell that deals acid, cold, electricity, fire or sonic damage, such as a wall of fire. You may change the energy type of the spell to acid, cold, electricity, fire or sonic damage. This change affects the spell until its duration expires. A wall of fire changed to electricity damage would deal electricity damage instead of fire damage. Additionally, the spell's appearance may change to reflect the altered element. Other aspects of the spell may be changed at the DM's discretion, such as a flaming sphere changed to cold damage freezing objects it touches rather than setting flammable objects on fire.

Syllen's switch allows a saving throw only if the targeted spell is being actively directed or controlled by the spellcaster. For the sake of this spell, that means a spell being actively directed like a flaming sphere or a spell being concentrated on such as a wall of fire. Otherwise, no saving throw is allowed.
<Afina> Forever.

Nephrite

Anastasia

Quote from: Ebiris on October 09, 2018, 02:03:48 PM
Destroying unholy smite and fallen's lament scrolls.

Done.

QuoteForsaken charm and robes of archmagi, black go into our 'evil shit storage'

Cool, cool. Refresh me on where you have all that listed?

QuoteSandrinus's Boots are offered to Antenora with a suggestion that she find a way to add the magic from her boots of the battle charger to them.

Only after you thoroughly cleanse them with magic and holy power, because who wants arcanaloth cooties fur all over their feet? Anyway, added to her sheet and she'll probably get that add-on done. I believe the price is trivial even with MIC's doubler, if it is, I'll assume it's done and not worry about it.

Quick note, the +15 Acrobatics was meant to competence. Hate when a word gets dropped and it's important.

QuoteRing of protection +3/+5 vs ranged and scrolls of detect good, dominate monster, and hellball are given to Ebony. If she doesn't have any use for them she can give them to someone in Aurora or sell them, it's all good.

Ebony will hand them out in Aurora. See B3's loot thread for that in case it ever ends up mattering.
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

QuoteLamundas: Dagger+5, unholy. When wielded by a pixie, one half of any damage this dagger deals is healed by the wielder.

This dagger, Moore?
<Afina> Forever.

Nephrite

Anastasia

Price would be equivalent to a +9 weapon, though Xandra and a few others might comment if you start selling evil equipment like that. It is an unholy weapon.
<Afina> Forever.

Nephrite

Oh gosh fine let's give it to Jovar for them to recycle then. >:(

Anastasia

Quote from: Nephrite on October 09, 2018, 09:10:56 PM
Oh gosh fine let's give it to Jovar for them to recycle then. >:(

Jovar: W-well fine! It-it's not like I like you or anything, Moore! Idiot!
<Afina> Forever.

Nephrite

They better give it to some upstanding pixie!

Ebiris

Cool, cool. Refresh me on where you have all that listed?

There's a section at the bottom of Alicia's inventory for it.

There's also a thread in B1 as well with a few items that never got ported over.