News:

Because we're grown ups now, and its our turn to decide what that means.

Main Menu

Loot and Artifacts: Gimme!

Started by Anastasia, April 17, 2018, 02:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nephrite

[18:44] <Nephrite> roll 1d100
[18:45] <Penuche> Nephrite invokes Penuche's magic: < 38 > [d100=38]

Not the 100 I was hoping for, alas.

Anastasia

Quick note: Kaja doesn't need armor, he runs epic dragonscale husk. Speaking of, need to check if that went up this level, I forgot to. Anyway, he already has a +16 armor bonus because of that, so he's fine.

Some of this is things you took, other parts are scavenge and a few are awarded to you on request.

Efreet Flying Carpet, 5 by 5: This carpet is identical to a 5ft by 5ft carpet in the SRD, except that a single efreet's weight does not count towards the weight capacity. 21,000 gold.
Efreet Flying Carpet, 5 by 5: This carpet is identical to a 5ft by 5ft carpet in the SRD, except that a single efreet's weight does not count towards the weight capacity. 21,000 gold.
Efreet Flying Carpet, 5 by 10: This carpet is identical to a 5ft by 10ft carpet in the SRD, except that a single efreet's weight does not count towards the weight capacity. 37,000 gold.
Efreet Flying Carpet, 5 by 10: This carpet is identical to a 5ft by 10ft carpet in the SRD, except that a single efreet's weight does not count towards the weight capacity. 37,000 gold.

Obsidian Scimitar+2, flame. This obsidian is treated to be as hard as steel, but counting as silver to overcome damage reduction. 24,000 gold.
Obsidian Scimitar+2, flame. This obsidian is treated to be as hard as steel, but counting as silver to overcome damage reduction. 24,000 gold.
Obsidian Scimitar+3, flame and keen. This obsidian is treated to be as hard as steel, but counting as silver to overcome damage reduction. 24,000 gold.

Large Breastplate+1: 1000 gold.
Large Full Plate Armor+3: 9000 gold.
Armor of the Burning Bey: Full Plate Armor+5. Creatures that strike the wearer in melee suffer a searing burning ray spell, caster level 18th. All three rays are fired at once at the attacker, this applies each time a creature strikes the wearer. 108,300 gold.

Firestep Boots: Allows the wearer to teleport next to any source of fire within 100ft, so long as it is the size of a torch or larger. This is a swift action and may be used 3/day. 38,500 gold.
Ring of Salam-Dar: Grants a +4 deflection bonus to armor class. If the wielder uses a weapon with the flaming special quality, they deal an extra 1d4 points of fire damage. 45,000 gold.
Ring of Elemental Command, Fire: As the SRD. 200,000 gold.
Necklace of Wound Sealing: If the wearer is reduced to 0 hit points or less, they immediately heal 1d4+5 hit points. This can prevent death if the HP healed is sufficient to do so. 40,000 gold.
Harp, gold and wyverngut string, with rubies. Formerly enchanted, but the events of the battle shattered the magic on it. 12,000 gold.

Pyroclastic Dragon Corpse: Could be worth some money, including or not the heartscale. Depends if you're still giving it to Bahamut or not.

From cashed out plunder, items confiscated by Celestia and for war expenses, Hope's Landing is given 300,000 gold for any expenses.
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Nephrite

Ah, I forgot about his armor bonus. Fair enough.

*Can we possibly improve the flying carpets at all? I'd ideally like to try and get then up to 60 or 90 feet fly speeds, and I'd be fine with transforming them entirely into something that isn't a carpet.

*Kaja can have the scimitars. If he doesn't want the duplicate +2 one, we can sell it.

*I'm guessing Cresiel wants the armor of the Burning Bae.

*I have absolutely no idea what to do with the jewelry.  Suggestions here are appreciated.

*Any way of trying to figure out what the magic on the harp -used- to be?

*Moore would consult with someone from Bahamut's Palace if they want to do anything with the corpse. He's going to give the heartscale.

Anastasia

1. Possibly, I'd have to do homework to find pricing.
2. He'll take all the scimitars.
3. Yeah, he'll take it, albeit it'll need adjusting first since he has a really high Dex score. He'll see about working something out there.
4. That sounds like a great thing to ask your node about!
5. Sure, the right spells could do it. I assume you'll have access to them (via brute forcing Wishes to mimic if need be), so give me Spellcraft.
6. Bahamut's Palace will take the entire thing and scale with thanks. Considering the realities of war, they assume you could use more soldiers. Would you like a small detachment of dragonborn spirits deployed to Hope's Landing?
<Afina> Forever.

Nephrite

1. OK
2. OK
3. OK
4. I thought that was what I was doing!!!!
5. Take 10 for 96 on Spellcraft.
6. Moore will be happy to take some dragonborn spirits.

Nephrite

2000 gold to Melia for some merconaries.

Nephrite

I need a response on that harp, by the way, and what magic it used to have.

We're keeping all the carpets to do something with.

Donate the armor(s) to Celestia, along with these items:
Firestep Boots: Allows the wearer to teleport next to any source of fire within 100ft, so long as it is the size of a torch or larger. This is a swift action and may be used 3/day. 38,500 gold.
Ring of Salam-Dar: Grants a +4 deflection bonus to armor class. If the wielder uses a weapon with the flaming special quality, they deal an extra 1d4 points of fire damage. 45,000 gold.
Ring of Elemental Command, Fire: As the SRD. 200,000 gold.

Necklace of Wound Sealing goes to the Authority of Generosity. He's sure to find some worthy hero somewhere who needs it.

This ends up not changing our cash out options at all, and that's fine.

Nephrite

Moore would like to buy three of the following from Jovar:

Replica Aurora Sending Orb: At-will use of Sending, with no word limit and as a standard action.

I believe we agreed the cost to be 60,000 gold, so three is 180k.

Moore doesn't mind paying for it if necessary.

Corwin

Dylisal: Earthbone Steel Heavy Mace+8, profane burst and impact. No price because Earthbone Steel is essentially priceless. You pay favors and other such things for it, not money. <-- delivered to Yan-C-Bin for destruction in return for his agreement to fight on my side against dao slavers and their allies in our war, abiding by our fantasy geneva convention.
<Steph> I might have made a terrible mistake

Anastasia

Seira gifts to Emily

Staff of Fiery Fire: Scorching Ray (1 charge), Fireball (1 charge), Cone of Fire (2 charges). [CL9, 40/50 charges]
Rod of Metamagic, Lesser Extend
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

Alicia realm treasure.

Harp of Liberation

This harp grants a +10 competence bonus to Perform (String Instruments) checks. When used with a bard's song of freedom ability, it grants a +5 bonus to the caster level of the caster level of break enchantment.
<Afina> Forever.

Nephrite

Okay. All the reagents will be taken (but likely get donated somewhere)

I have absolutely no idea how they'd transport the golems but that is something he'd want to do. ... actually, could they somehow fit the golems into a portable hole? It DOES have double the space...

Alternatively, if they can't manage to move the golems for now, he'll  inform Celestia about them and tell them there are likely slave souls inside of them and to try and help them if possible. Worst case, they get new golems.

He'll take all the scrolls and spellbooks to investigate, though the scrolls will likely just get given to the troops, so don't worry too much there.

Anastasia

Quote from: Nephrite on December 04, 2018, 11:22:47 PM
Moore would like to buy three of the following from Jovar:

Replica Aurora Sending Orb: At-will use of Sending, with no word limit and as a standard action.

I believe we agreed the cost to be 60,000 gold, so three is 180k.

Moore doesn't mind paying for it if necessary.

There's no need to pay - however, in this case, they'd like a donation equalling the price donated to various charities and goodly causes across the planes. This is offscreen stuff by and large, so just mark it.
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

Quote from: Nephrite on December 14, 2018, 11:06:52 PM
Okay. All the reagents will be taken (but likely get donated somewhere)

I have absolutely no idea how they'd transport the golems but that is something he'd want to do. ... actually, could they somehow fit the golems into a portable hole? It DOES have double the space...

Alternatively, if they can't manage to move the golems for now, he'll  inform Celestia about them and tell them there are likely slave souls inside of them and to try and help them if possible. Worst case, they get new golems.

He'll take all the scrolls and spellbooks to investigate, though the scrolls will likely just get given to the troops, so don't worry too much there.

The golems will be retrieved, the rest will be sorted out after you return.
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

Io Treasures

Armor of the Courageous

This mithral full plate armor+7 grants the wearer immunity to fear. If they are already immune to fear, such as by having a paladin's aura of courage class feature, all allies within 100ft gain immunity to fear. If the wearer has access to the courage domain, the spells of the courage domain are cast with a +3 bonus to caster level. The spells cloak of bravery and greater cloak of bravery are tripled in range, area and duration when you cast them.

This armor has a maximum dexterity 3 points higher than normal, an armor check penalty 3 points lower than normal and an armor bonus 3 points higher than usual. These are all the result of epic skill usages for Craft (Armorsmithing).

Philosopher's Friend

This darkwood quarterstaff+6 grants a +15 competence bonus to Intelligence and Wisdom based skill checks when in hand. The holder's mental abilities expand with the reflections of the ages, granting a +4 bonus to Intelligence and Wisdom. Finally, the staff may cast sequester once per day (caster level 30th), except that the target does not become comatose.

Philosopher's Friend is a minor artifact.
<Afina> Forever.