News:

Because we're grown ups now, and its our turn to decide what that means.

Main Menu

Loot and Artifacts: Gimme!

Started by Anastasia, April 17, 2018, 02:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nephrite

Anastasia

Then loot is done and should be distributed.
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Anastasia

Also, are those melody of the winds scrolls being used or not? Let me know so if so, I can update them.
<Afina> Forever.

Ebiris

Yes, just haven't done Marie since she's away from Sylica. Ebony can have hers delivered.

Corwin

Yes, it will happen IC with Sanzha.
<Steph> I might have made a terrible mistake

Iron Dragoon

Quote from: Anastasia on January 14, 2019, 10:44:56 PM
Shirt of the Depths

This chain shirt is made of the scales of a strange creature, cunningly made with magic. It has an armor bonus four higher than normal for a chain shirt (+8 total) and an arcane spell failure of 20% lower than usual (0%). The wearer gains resistance to electricity 30 and can breathe water as well as air. Creatures that strike the wearer with successful melee attack take 2d6 points of electricity damage. Multiple attacks causes this damage multiple times.

Okay, want to add the following to this:

Commander (p.9 MiC, 2000gp*2=4000): +2 Competence on Diplo, +1 Morale on Will saves, -5 to Hide.

Easy Travel (p.10 MiC, 1500gp*2=3000): Carry Medium Load as Light, walk up to 10 hours/day before Con checks.

Sonic Resistance, Greater (Magic Armor SRD, 42000gp): As sonic resistance, except it absorbs the first 30 points of sonic damage per attack.

Soulfire (p.112 BoED, +4): This armor's wearer is immune to all death spells, magical death effects, and energy drain, and any negative energy effects (such as from chill touch or inflict spells).

Styptic (p.15 MiC, +1 bonus): Do not suffer ongoing blood loss for any reason, automatic stabilize, 25% chance to be unaffected by blood-draining attack that depletes Con.

Mithrilmist Shirt (p.20 MiC, 3400gp*2=6800): 7/day fill space with silver mist, grants concealment against attacks but does not hinder your vision.

Total: 25,000(+5)+55,800=80,800gp. This leaves Alyssa with 136,907gp.

She also wants to add a Cloak of Weaponry effect (p.89 MiC, 2300gp*2=4600): Store a single weapon of up to 25lbs, medium to her Cloak of Displacement. 4600*1.5= 6900gp.

That leaves her with a total of 130,007gp.

She also noticed that she hadn't split the loot between the node after the levithan battle and will now offer to split that 130k four ways if anyone wants some >.>
This is not the greatest post in the world, no... this is just a tribute.

Anastasia

Quote from: Iron Dragoon on January 29, 2019, 11:00:02 PM
Quote from: Anastasia on January 14, 2019, 10:44:56 PM
Shirt of the Depths

This chain shirt is made of the scales of a strange creature, cunningly made with magic. It has an armor bonus four higher than normal for a chain shirt (+8 total) and an arcane spell failure of 20% lower than usual (0%). The wearer gains resistance to electricity 30 and can breathe water as well as air. Creatures that strike the wearer with successful melee attack take 2d6 points of electricity damage. Multiple attacks causes this damage multiple times.

Okay, want to add the following to this:

Commander (p.9 MiC, 2000gp*2=4000): +2 Competence on Diplo, +1 Morale on Will saves, -5 to Hide.

Easy Travel (p.10 MiC, 1500gp*2=3000): Carry Medium Load as Light, walk up to 10 hours/day before Con checks.

Sonic Resistance, Greater (Magic Armor SRD, 42000gp): As sonic resistance, except it absorbs the first 30 points of sonic damage per attack.

First two are fine. Second is 66k in the SRD, not 42k. HOWEVER, it is houseruled down to 44k. So in essence add 2k to the price.

QuoteSoulfire (p.112 BoED, +4): This armor's wearer is immune to all death spells, magical death effects, and energy drain, and any negative energy effects (such as from chill touch or inflict spells).

Okay, at this point, what is the armor's total stat line? Before anything else in this post, up to soulfire.

Styptic (p.15 MiC, +1 bonus): Do not suffer ongoing blood loss for any reason, automatic stabilize, 25% chance to be unaffected by blood-draining attack that depletes Con.

Mithrilmist Shirt (p.20 MiC, 3400gp*2=6800): 7/day fill space with silver mist, grants concealment against attacks but does not hinder your vision.

Total: 25,000(+5)+55,800=80,800gp. This leaves Alyssa with 136,907gp.

She also wants to add a Cloak of Weaponry effect (p.89 MiC, 2300gp*2=4600): Store a single weapon of up to 25lbs, medium to her Cloak of Displacement. 4600*1.5= 6900gp.

That leaves her with a total of 130,007gp.

She also noticed that she hadn't split the loot between the node after the levithan battle and will now offer to split that 130k four ways if anyone wants some >.>
[/quote]
<Afina> Forever.

Iron Dragoon

Total bonus is +5 for Soulfire and Syptic, everything else has a flat cost.

Total: 25,000(+5)+55,800=80,800gp.

Anastasia

Okay then, rest of it's fine. I don't normally allow adding unique armors on like that, but in this case I'll let it ride.

Okay, people need money so split that and post how much everyone gets?
<Afina> Forever.

Iron Dragoon

Quote from: Anastasia on January 30, 2019, 09:19:56 PM
Okay, people need money so split that and post how much everyone gets?

32,000 each.

Anastasia

I'm largely avoiding doing a ton of shopping this game, but Alyssa's node is new and bare enough that I feel okay with it for them.

Jarem has 50615+32000=82615 gold. He'll spend 4k to add called to his armor as a quality of life thing. 78615 gold left. He'll spend 8k to get Gauntlets of War, which are so up his alley. 70615 gold left. He's done.
<Afina> Forever.

Nephrite

Knight's Gauntlets

These gauntlets grant a +2 enhancement bonus to Strength. When worn by a creature with levels in in the knight class, they are counted as five levels higher to determine the bonus from shield block as well as the morale bonus to attack rolls and Will saves from fighting challenge. A character without levels in knight gains no benefit from this, though they can still benefit from the Strength bonus.

Crossposting as requested.

Anastasia

Moore Realm Loot

Inner Hope: Dagger+1, defending.
Outer Hope: Dagger+1, holy.

If wielded at the same time (through TWF for example), their enchantment bonus rises by +2 to +3.
<Afina> Forever.

Iron Dragoon

Iron Dragoon