News:

No longer content with mere attendance, the middle-class suburban poseurs have begun to put their hands in the air and wave them like they just don't care

Main Menu

Loot and Artifacts: Gimme!

Started by Anastasia, April 17, 2018, 02:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anastasia

Gauntlets of Fond Memories

These gauntlets count as gauntlets+3 for the sake of making attacks, but that is not their true purpose. When worn, they grant a +5 bonus to Concentration checks. Additionally, they grant a +3 bonus to CMB when you use telekinesis.
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Iron Dragoon

Since Alyssa got new guantlets, selling the Truke Strike Gauntlets (That I've literally never used) for 5,250gp.
This is not the greatest post in the world, no... this is just a tribute.

Anastasia

Quote from: Iron Dragoon on March 11, 2019, 01:03:23 AM
Since Alyssa got new guantlets, selling the Truke Strike Gauntlets (That I've literally never used) for 5,250gp.

Cool, done.
<Afina> Forever.

Iron Dragoon

Wanna put:

Inspiring (Armor)

Inspiring armors are made to be functional and are often versatile, with hidden mundane functions. An inspiring armor grants the wielder two additional points of inspiration in an encounter. Points granted this way are expended first. Points form multiple magical items that grant bonuses to inspiration do not stack, you can only gain the benefit of one per encounter.

Moderate transmutation; CL 8th; Craft Magic Arms and Armor, fox's cunning. Price +3 bonus.

on them gauntlets I dun got. 9000gp cost.
This is not the greatest post in the world, no... this is just a tribute.

Nephrite

I am circling back on loot posts since I finally have a bit of downtime.

Here you posted about doing something with all those carpets we got. Can we? Maybe make cloaks or something? Ideally, I'd like to get 90 ft fly speeds for Kaja and Jetina so they can keep up more easily.

Cresiel also never futzed with that armor of the Burning Blade, so he may want to do that.

Just as an addendum, we have two other Stupendous Stones of Sending. Kaja can have one and Jetina the other, since Xandra and Cresiel have other ways to communicate to the group in case of an emergency.

I'd also like to check the status of our own in-house Arch thing from way back that's been in the cooker for a while.

ONE MORE THING, I think the Teleport Beacon was being fixed, so that should have been done by now too.

ONE MORE THING, JACKIE, we have 583776 gold, so I would encourage our stalwart members to find something to spend it on in these trying times.

Nephrite

I'm tired of locked doors getting in my way, on that note. Yeah, we can bash them, but that takes time.

Darling Door Defeater, casts Knock (CL 2) unlimited times per day.

3x2x2000 = 12000 gold.

Any objections? No? Great.

Anastasia

Cresiel objects. He thinks you should shell out for a higher caster level - just in case.
<Afina> Forever.

Nephrite

I mean, if we're going to do that, then we might as well make something that just casts Disintegrate!

Anastasia

Oh sure, but sometimes you don't want to destroy something if you don't have to.
<Afina> Forever.

Nephrite

Well, that's fair. Fine then, CL 30 knock. We will open EVERY door.

3x30x2000 = 180,000 gold. It'd better be worth it!!!!!!

But real talk, if other people want to make purchases, they should make them before this, as this is more of a luxury than anything.

Anastasia

<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

Seira Efreet Attack

Scimitar+1 - 2000 gold
Potion of Cure Light Wounds - 50 gold
Ring of Protection+2 - 8000 gold.
Scimitar+2, flaming - 18000 gold.
Tower Shield+1 - 1000 gold.
Tower Shield+1 - 1000 gold.
Tower Shield+3 - 9000 gold.
Assorted coins and surviving gems from the treasure golem: 34,290 gold.
Golem Slayer: Adamantine Spear+1, construct bane. This spear has been charged with Seira's energies as a result of her deeds and has the potential to become more, if given time to develop and proper guidance.
3,043 gold in various coins.
Defensive Diagrams: An analysis and study of the wards and protections in the previous dungeon, along with how to maintain and bypass them as needed.
Promissory Note: With your planar knowledge, you can tell this is a mercane note for access to a treasure vault, which will be presented and opened on demand.
Iron Note: Again, this is for access to unspecified amount of currency, held in trust in Dis. It is payable on demand.
Silver Note: This note is for 12,000 'Demynin 8-golds' from Damjin Creditory in Corelle. Your planar knowledge identifies this as a marid city in Water.
Adamantine Dimensional Block Statue: Blocks all teleportation and dimensional travel in a 1 mile radius.
Armor of the Burning Fanatic: Full Plate+3. When worn by a character with the True Believer (Sultan of the Efreet) feat, it becomes Full Plate+6 and grants a +2 profane bonus to Charisma and grants them maximum hit points per hit die. 
Easa Alnaar: Greatclub+6. Said to be a work Kassim of the Honored Flame, this club has a critical multiplier of x5 on a critical hit and can strike ethereal creatures. These two properties are not magical and function even in an antimagic field.
Hamawi Ring: A signet ring of the Hamawi family. Grants a permanent protection from chaos and protection from good spell, CL10th.
Boots of the Battle Charger: As the MIC item.
<Afina> Forever.

Corwin

What about my efreet statue of dimensional blocking? And did the unlamented dude that charged me 'for the Sultan' have anything?
<Steph> I might have made a terrible mistake

Anastasia

Bowl of Many Eyes

This bowl allows you to scry on a single person as if by a scrying spell (caster level 15th; DC 25). Unlike normal scrying devices, you can scry on up to five different targets at the same time. The bowl's magic allows you to track and manage all five without any difficulty.
<Afina> Forever.

Corwin

QuoteSilver Note: This note is for 12,000 'Demynin 8-golds' from Damjin Creditory in Corelle. Your planar knowledge identifies this as a marid city in Water.

Handed to Sanzha to be collected while she takes care of Salmon's recruitment.
<Steph> I might have made a terrible mistake