News:

Populated by the admins and moderators of your other favorite sites!

Main Menu

Loot and Artifacts: Gimme!

Started by Anastasia, April 17, 2018, 02:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anastasia

Done for Kaja. Jetina already has a fly speed.
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Nephrite

Yes, it's bad. It needs to be better than 30.

Anastasia

It's also 30ft (perfect) vs 40ft (good). She'd rather have the maneuverability.

This sounds like you want to improve the cloaks.
<Afina> Forever.

Nephrite

I'd like to be able to get them to 90 ft fly speeds, if possible.

Anastasia

It sounds like a permanent greater flight spell would do. That's an 8th level spell in the SC topic, so...

> roll 8*15*2000
<Penuche> Kotono invokes Penuche's magic: < 240000 >

Minus the baseline cost of the carpet, which is 37000 gold. So 203000 to upgrade one.

Fast fly speeds be expensive. One of those little things Aurora was spoiled on.
<Afina> Forever.

Nephrite

If you just made it into a 1/day cast that could cut the cost to 40,600, correct? I mean, wouldn't that mean that it lets you fly for 15 hours?

Anastasia

<Afina> Forever.

Nephrite

Is Cresiel going to use the Burning Bay armor? It's from a few pages back, hard to copy links on my phone.

Iron Dragoon

Quote from: Anastasia on March 20, 2019, 10:42:59 PM
Quote from: Iron Dragoon on March 19, 2019, 10:25:45 PM
Note of some sort of concealment for the bowl's scrying.

How much are you looking to spend on it?

Whatever I need to, honestly. My current funds are limited, so whatever I can afford then improve later.
This is not the greatest post in the world, no... this is just a tribute.

Anastasia

Quote from: Nephrite on March 21, 2019, 11:24:11 AM
Is Cresiel going to use the Burning Bay armor? It's from a few pages back, hard to copy links on my phone.

Not as a primary armor, but it could be situationally useful. He has a really high Dex score, and he generally wants armor that works with that. He'd need to improve its max dex to make it make sense.

It's on his sheet as reserve armor.
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

Quote from: Iron Dragoon on March 21, 2019, 12:41:19 PM

Whatever I need to, honestly. My current funds are limited, so whatever I can afford then improve later.

Give me a ballpark on what you want to spend right now. This is purely custom work.
<Afina> Forever.

Nephrite

Okay. Let's get two cloaks of 1/day Greater Flight for both Jetina and Kaja. We'll cover the cost by just selling the rest of the carpets and using them for material so the two cloaks are sufficiently tailored to them.

We can always just upgrade them to permanent versions later if people want, or do that now with the money we have. I'll be happy to hear opinions on that.

Anastasia

Quote from: Nephrite on March 21, 2019, 10:07:59 PM
Okay. Let's get two cloaks of 1/day Greater Flight for both Jetina and Kaja. We'll cover the cost by just selling the rest of the carpets and using them for material so the two cloaks are sufficiently tailored to them.

We can always just upgrade them to permanent versions later if people want, or do that now with the money we have. I'll be happy to hear opinions on that.

Done. Jetina's is a reserve cloak for the moment due to a conflict with her cloak of resistance, I'll hash that out a bit later.
<Afina> Forever.

Iron Dragoon

Quote from: Anastasia on March 21, 2019, 09:56:11 PM
Quote from: Iron Dragoon on March 21, 2019, 12:41:19 PM

Give me a ballpark on what you want to spend right now. This is purely custom work.

Up to 50k
This is not the greatest post in the world, no... this is just a tribute.

Corwin

Quote from: Anastasia on March 18, 2019, 01:15:42 PM
Seira Efreet Attack

Scimitar+1 - 2000 gold
Potion of Cure Light Wounds - 50 gold
Ring of Protection+2 - 8000 gold.
Scimitar+2, flaming - 18000 gold.
Tower Shield+1 - 1000 gold.
Tower Shield+1 - 1000 gold.
Tower Shield+3 - 9000 gold.
Assorted coins and surviving gems from the treasure golem: 34,290 gold.
3,043 gold in various coins.

The above stuff will be sold and the proceeds divided three ways (Seira, Lagann, Oraga).

76,383 /3 = 25,461gp each

Adamantine Dimensional Block Statue: Blocks all teleportation and dimensional travel in a 1 mile radius.
Golem Slayer: Adamantine Spear+1, construct bane. This spear has been charged with Seira's energies as a result of her deeds and has the potential to become more, if given time to develop and proper guidance.
Defensive Diagrams: An analysis and study of the wards and protections in the previous dungeon, along with how to maintain and bypass them as needed.

I'm keeping that for study and to increase our defenses as needed.

Promissory Note: With your planar knowledge, you can tell this is a mercane note for access to a treasure vault, which will be presented and opened on demand.
Iron Note: Again, this is for access to unspecified amount of currency, held in trust in Dis. It is payable on demand.
Silver Note: This note is for 12,000 'Demynin 8-golds' from Damjin Creditory in Corelle. Your planar knowledge identifies this as a marid city in Water.

Once we cash in on this stuff, it'll be divided three ways.

Armor of the Burning Fanatic: Full Plate+3. When worn by a character with the True Believer (Sultan of the Efreet) feat, it becomes Full Plate+6 and grants a +2 profane bonus to Charisma and grants them maximum hit points per hit die. 
Easa Alnaar: Greatclub+6. Said to be a work Kassim of the Honored Flame, this club has a critical multiplier of x5 on a critical hit and can strike ethereal creatures. These two properties are not magical and function even in an antimagic field.
Hamawi Ring: A signet ring of the Hamawi family. Grants a permanent protection from chaos and protection from good spell, CL10th.
Boots of the Battle Charger: As the MIC item.

We'll hold onto this for now. Is the armor evil due to the profane bonus? If so, I'm interested in giving a quest to Oraga to redeem it. Also, I'd appreciate having an Oraga sheet so I know what he needs. I have no idea whether the club would be a good fit for him!
<Steph> I might have made a terrible mistake