News:

"In closing, we have the best hobby ever. The End."

Main Menu

Loot and Artifacts: Gimme!

Started by Anastasia, April 17, 2018, 02:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Iron Dragoon

Wow, that's nice. Is anyone interested in anything?
This is not the greatest post in the world, no... this is just a tribute.

Anastasia

Jarem wants Feldane.

Emily suggests trading or sending the Sly Ring to her parents, since elves. (She lacks the bluff training or inclination to learn it.)

Bastian would like Mender's Friend.

Ianvasah will pass, one of those sets that just doesn't hit her.
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Iron Dragoon

Quote from: Anastasia on May 22, 2019, 11:54:10 PM
Jarem wants Feldane.

Done. It's his.

QuoteEmily suggests trading or sending the Sly Ring to her parents, since elves. (She lacks the bluff training or inclination to learn it.)

Don't really mind, but she sent three pieces of gear from the last batch to them. While it was cursed stuff, it's more than reasonable that I could have fixed that (eventually) and made a profit on it, so if she wants to send it that way, I'm gonna want at least a portion of it's value. We're pretty cash starved after upgrades and stuff.

QuoteBastian would like Mender's Friend.

Done, it's his.

QuoteIanvasah will pass, one of those sets that just doesn't hit her.

Alrighty. Ruined clothes are easily fixed with Prestidigitation and Mending, so I guess those spells and give it to Mom/Sis/Dad, if they're interested in it.

Selling the rings. Total from them is 4,165. Dividing it six ways doesn't massively improve life for anyone, so I guess the others can split it if they want, and give a share to the soldiers that went with us (gotta keep the help happy).

If they split it 5 ways, it's 833gp each.

Yuthirin

What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Anastasia

Tryll Reward from Sune

Radiant Mind: This is an epic torc of power preservation -3. The torc is ghostly and can be worn by ethereal or incorporeal creatures easily, and change to suit their bodies as needed. The torc is studded with crystals, these are equivalent to an epic cognizance crystal (33 points, already filled and ready to use). Finally, the torc grants you immunity to Intelligence damage and drain when worn.

Radiant Mind is a minor artifact.
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

Dana's Reward from Sune

A golden treasure chest with a good number of heart shaped rubies within.
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

Benyen's Reward from Sune

A voucher for credit in Brightwater worth 77,777 gold. This credit can be used to purchase anything from a reputable merchant here, no questions asked.

Sune has engraved in it that it will only be honored for Benyen, and others using it are criminals and thieves.
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

Alyssa Loot

Treasure of the invisible assassin placeholder.
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

Alicia Loot

Slayed and Zamar Nazari.
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

Shards of the Broken Shield

These metal shards are part of a broken artifact and are thought to number in the thousands, if not tens of thousands. They spread far in wide when the shield was broken, propelled forth by the tremendous force that undid the artifact.

By itself, a shard radiates overwhelming abjuration but has no other effect. However, if swallowed, a shard provides the creature that swallowed it a permanent resistance to fire 1. This stacks with any other resistance to fire a creature has. This resistance can be increased by swallowing a number of shards equal to the number of shards for the last increase + 1, you can increase this resistance to fire by 1 point.

1 shard = resistance to fire 1.
3 shards (1+2) = resistance to fire 2.
6 shards (1+2+3) = resistance to fire 3.
10 shards (1+2+3+4) = resistance to fire 4.
15 shards (1+2+3+4+5) = resistance to fire 5.

So on and so forth.

Swallowing a shard is harmless. A swallowed shard remains within the creature's body.

It may be possible to restore the broken shield if every shard was gathered. As part of an artifact, one may be able to use these shards in other ways as well, but it would requires research.

> roll 1d10+2 Alicia
<Penuche> Kotono invokes Penuche's magic: < 3 > [d10=1]
> roll 1d10+2 Alyssa
<Penuche> Kotono invokes Penuche's magic: < 10 > [d10=8]
> roll 5d10+10 Seira since she was at ground zero and at the best place to get shards by a lot
<Penuche> Kotono invokes Penuche's magic: < 37 > [d10=7,1,3,8,8]

Alicia has 3 shards.
Alyssa has 10 shards.
Seira has 37 shards.

This will be crossposted to loot.
<Afina> Forever.

Ebiris

Alicia gives 2 shards to Alyssa.

Anastasia

Quote from: Anastasia on May 29, 2019, 01:01:31 AM
Dana's Reward from Sune

A golden treasure chest with a good number of heart shaped rubies within.

Total value is 77,777 gold, just updating as I clear out things.
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

Quote from: Anastasia on June 04, 2019, 10:42:19 PM
Alyssa Loot

Treasure of the invisible assassin placeholder.

Zagar's Dart Bag: This bag produces an endless supply of darts+5 to throw. Darts created by this bag fade away after one minute. If poison is placed into the bag, the darts can be freely coated in that poison when produced, if desired: 110,000 gold.
Ring of Defense+4: 56,000 gold.
Milanus Tempt: This anklet gives the benefit of a nondetection spell, caster level 20th: 165000 gold.
Potion of Haste: 750 gold.
<Afina> Forever.

Iron Dragoon

Anyone in the node want any of that?

Anastasia

Quote from: Anastasia on June 06, 2019, 01:36:02 PM
Alicia Loot

Slayed and Zamar Nazari.

Taal Faaust

This armor is made of solid obsidian magically hardened and reinforced, the work of Zamar Nazari himself. It grants a +16 armor bonus to armor class and counts as +9 armor with the heavy fortification special ability. When worn by a creature with the fire subtype of a creature that slew the previous wearer, it has no armor check penalty, no arcane spell failure, an unlimited maximum dexterity and counts as light armor. Otherwise, the armor has an armor check penalty of -10, an arcane spell failure of 70% and a maximum dexterity of +0.

This armor is covered in armor spikes. These spikes are enchanted to be +5 weapons, though their main purpose is project a field of force. This field of force grants both the spikes and this armor the ghost touch special ability, as well as a +3 bonus to attack and damage rolls against incorporeal creatures.

Nazum

This is a warmace+7 that can be thrown with a range increment of 100ft, and instantly returns to the thrower's hand after the throw is complete. Once per day as a swift action, the warmace can inject an alchemical concoction into the wielder's hand that grants a +4 alchemical bonus to Strength for 2 rounds.

Ring of the Ruby Emir

This ring was once owned by the Ruby Emir, also known as Salah Awad, an ambitious young emir who rose high but ultimately flamed out within a century. The ring has five facets and the large ruby that adorns the ring can be adjusted to each facet. Each facet grants different powers to the wearer.

Oury: The wearer deals an additional 2d10 fire damage with melee attacks and any spells with the fire descriptor.
Kizzdy: A +3 insight bonus to attack rolls and weapon damage rolls.
Ivarizual: A +15 competence bonus to Charisma based skill checks.
Vyizmkily: Mass heal 3/day at CL 21st.
Wmir: No function, this function of the ring has been gouged out.

You notice that it's also a cypher rather than a language, your divine ability for languages and intellect are able to translate.

Oury: Fire.
Kizzdy: Battle.
Ivarizual: Adoration.
Vyizmkily: Deathbane.
Wmir: Shar.

Rune Piercings of Vigor

This set of piercings grant a +8 enhancement bonus to Strength, Dexterity and Constitution. According to the style of runes, these piercings have diabolical origins - the workings of the Fourth Hell in particular.

Rune Piercings of Hate

This set of piercings grant a +2 profane bonus to attack rolls.

Rune Piercings of Belial

This set of piercings can be invoked to cast masochism at will, CL 15th.

Rune Piercings of Fierna

This set of piercings grant a +10 profane bonus to Charisma and Dexterity based skill checks.
<Afina> Forever.