News:

"Destiny Challenged us and so we chose to end the world.  There was nothing to regret.  Nothing."

Main Menu

Loot and Artifacts: Gimme!

Started by Anastasia, April 17, 2018, 02:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anastasia

Quote from: Ebiris on October 28, 2019, 08:57:55 AM
Oh, what about Violet's stuff? Or had the Adversary already looted her?

Looted and gone.
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Ebiris

Belatedly getting to the loot.

Radiant halo is put in secure storage.

Marie (+12 int check, best in the group) will recruit a marshal if we have one to buff her int checks and spend as long as necessary to open the heart locket.

Voidchild essence is destroyed.

Jade staff gets given to Marie who will use it like a lava lamp in her and Antenora's room.

Alicia will take Exoticist's Friend.

Pyleth is held onto.

Money goes towards Sylica's general upkeep and improvement.

Unholy and evil trash items are destroyed.

Anastasia

Quote from: Ebiris on November 05, 2019, 08:28:04 AM
Belatedly getting to the loot.

Radiant halo is put in secure storage.

Marie (+12 int check, best in the group) will recruit a marshal if we have one to buff her int checks and spend as long as necessary to open the heart locket.

I'm sure you have one worth a +6 boost somewhere, more if you made a serious effort or did something like call in Moore.

QuoteVoidchild essence is destroyed.

Jessica would like to study it first, if you don't mind.

QuoteJade staff gets given to Marie who will use it like a lava lamp in her and Antenora's room.

Antenora will promptly place in the far corner of one room, cover it with a drape cloth decorated with symbols of order and try her best not to think about it.

QuoteAlicia will take Exoticist's Friend.

Pyleth is held onto.

Makes sense for the first.

Pyleth is strong, though offhand it doesn't hit anyone on your node well. Latha does like it but it's not useful for her, nor anyone else. She'd suggest keeping it for trade.

QuoteMoney goes towards Sylica's general upkeep and improvement.

Unholy and evil trash items are destroyed.

Done.
<Afina> Forever.

Ebiris

Jessica can study the poison if she wants, sure. And yeah Pyleth goes into the big pile of 'awesome items that may be traded sometime' inventory.

Hopefully we can meet Maleas IC but I'll roll for Marie's checks here to see how long it takes her since it'll basically be happening while Alicia and Jessica are cosplaying.

[16:24] <@Ebiris> roll 1d20+12+6 DC 24 1/6
[16:24] <Penuche> Ebiris invokes Penuche's magic: < 36 > [d20=18]
[16:24] <@Ebiris> roll 1d20+12+6 DC 24 2/6
[16:24] <Penuche> Ebiris invokes Penuche's magic: < 33 > [d20=15]
[16:25] <@Ebiris> roll 1d20+12+6 DC 24 3/6
[16:25] <Penuche> Ebiris invokes Penuche's magic: < 25 > [d20=7]
[16:25] <@Ebiris> roll 1d20+12+6 DC 24 4/6
[16:25] <Penuche> Ebiris invokes Penuche's magic: < 29 > [d20=11]
[16:25] <@Ebiris> roll 1d20+12+6 DC 24 5/6
[16:25] <Penuche> Ebiris invokes Penuche's magic: < 31 > [d20=13]
[16:25] <@Ebiris> roll 1d20+12+6 DC 24 6/6
[16:25] <Penuche> Ebiris invokes Penuche's magic: < 34 > [d20=16]

First try, so after 6 hours Marie and helpful Marshal type will welcome Maleas. Syala or Latha should be around for any necessary healing too.

Corwin

Quote from: Corwin on October 28, 2019, 10:19:46 AM
Remaining Cauldron funds are 1,570,958.7gp - 845,000gp = 725,958.7gp

We're providing Marianne and Lyris with 100,000gp in funds to significantly increase our involvement on Malana.

Remaining Cauldron funds are 625,958.7gp.
<Steph> I might have made a terrible mistake

Anastasia

So noted, money is spend. Good luck!
<Afina> Forever.

Corwin

Philosopher's Friend

This darkwood quarterstaff+6 grants a +15 competence bonus to Intelligence and Wisdom based skill checks when in hand. The holder's mental abilities expand with the reflections of the ages, granting a +4 bonus to Intelligence and Wisdom. Finally, the staff may cast sequester once per day (caster level 30th), except that the target does not become comatose.

Philosopher's Friend is a minor artifact.

How much to double the competence bonus to skills to +30?

- Improving a competence bonus to skill checks by +5. Cost: 1 point.

So 1 point per +5.

Can the +4 bonus to Int or Wis be raised to +6? If so, how much would it cost?

3 points.

Right, then. Dropping 4 points to boost the Int and Wis bonus to +6, and the competence to related skills to 20.
<Steph> I might have made a terrible mistake

Iron Dragoon

This is not the greatest post in the world, no... this is just a tribute.

Iron Dragoon

-22500 for super hammer creation
This is not the greatest post in the world, no... this is just a tribute.

Anastasia

Forging Hammer

This hammer grants a +15 competence bonus to Craft (Blacksmithing) checks. In Alyssa's hand it feels right, full of potential. For her it also applies to Craft: Armorsmithing and Weaponsmithing checks, and may grow more powerful in time.
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

Moore pile o' loot

Various mundane items and minor magical items, as well as coins, treasure and other such things: 238,203 gold.
Waxan: Thinaun Dire Pick+4, wounding. 3/day can be invoked to antilife shell (CL15) as a standard action.
Supreme Champion's Armor: Dwarvencraft Earthbone Steel Full Plate+10. The armor bonus of this armor is 4 higher from epic skill usages of craft(armorsmithing).
<Afina> Forever.

Nephrite

Can Moore do some magical nonsense (Legend Lore or something similar) to find out how these items came to be in that Definitely Not Evil bag of holding?

Anastasia

Sure, dredge up a spell that would work and we'll go from there.
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

Waxan is said to be the lost sphere of Hajan, one of the ten Undying Barons of the Lich King Samold. A brute and a monster, he gave up his mortal life willingly to the embrace of undeath. It is said that hundreds of thousands of years ago he was defeated by brave heroes, one of which cast him into a portal beyond the mortal realms. It is said he was never seen again, lost somewhere in the planes. Waxan is noted to have a hatred for life and souls, repelling one and attracting the other. It's said that no man can cross running water when they hold it, similar to some types of vampires.
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

Supreme Champion's Armor

It is said that there are places in Earth where elementals work at a task for eternity. The same elementals will preform the same tasks day in and day out until the final day of Creation. In those places great wonders can be obtained, but only the greatest of Earth dare tread these secret places. One such is said to be a place where Earthbone Steel is gathered and forged, where vastly powerful sets of armor are created. It is said to be the wellspring from which the Great Khan, the Elemental Princes and even Grumbar himself (should he care about such things) find arms and armor worthy of them.

A place where, should once in a million years a set of armor escape it, unleashes a pearl of vast value into Creation.

How Magamia got this armor is anyone's guess.
<Afina> Forever.