Downtime/away: Blame Shar

Started by Anastasia, May 01, 2018, 10:58:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anastasia

For all those times you're going to be late, miss sessions or otherwise have life interfere.

I'm going to miss the days of the 9th and 11th, two doctor's appointments. The 9th I'll get in some posting afterwards before work, but expect the 11th to be a total miss past the early morning.
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Anastasia

Okay, as of now I'm going to DM this evening. Reminder: After work DMing is always a bit of a question mark, though I should I unless I get totally wrecked. Start time is tentatively 9 30 PM EST. It might vary a bit depending on how fast I get home and get fed.
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

It's unlikely that I'll be posting tonight.
What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Anastasia

<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

Okay night posting is tentatively the same as last night, but as always, we'll see after work. There's a small chance I may have to stop after work, and if so, that would make me anywhere from 10-30 minutes late.
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

Tonight's a little more tentative. It's truck day at work and those can wipe me out. We'll see how I am tonight.
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

As I noted in chat, I fell asleep sitting up around 10 15 or so. Truck days suck, that is all.
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

Please bear with any delays, it's hot and my stomach is quarreling with me. It's a bad 1-2 combo.
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

Okay, should be alright now. I'm off today, so I'll run long as I can to compensate for stomach maladies and summer creeping in. Fuck summer.
<Afina> Forever.

Nephrite

Anastasia

Two points.

1. Remember no session Wednesday afternoon and nothing on Friday at all. Packed all my appointments into the same week.
2. I'll run tonight barring work going nuts, not sure how much since I have mechanical work to do with Miranda.
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

DMing should be a go tonight unless work is a shocker for wearing me out. I'm going to try to run long if possible, since tomorrow afternoon's mostly a miss.
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

I should post at some point this morning, but I'm fasting for possible blood work. That's leaving me loopy and out of it, so we'll see how I do.
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

Okay, did a single Seira post after work, to get those two moving a bit for tomorrow. The rest of you will get posts this evening, which I should be good for.
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

For those of you not on IRC due to work: Winding down now, a bit early since we've had some home repair stuff going on all day. Need a bit of extra time on account of it.

Tonight's session is a question mark due to truck, but as tomorrow is a miss, I'll strive to make it if I can.

Also, tonight will probably be the weekly recap and analysis, or maybe tomorrow morning.

Finally, I'll toss a ring of posts out in the morning before the appointment, and maybe I'll manage some evening posting if my eyes recover from dilation fast enough. We'll see. Any that I do will be purely bonus and don't count on it, nor feel obligated to show up on the chance I do manage it.
<Afina> Forever.