News:

No longer content with mere attendance, the middle-class suburban poseurs have begun to put their hands in the air and wave them like they just don't care

Main Menu

Establishment

Started by Anastasia, June 15, 2018, 05:26:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anastasia

Aaaah. Rest and recovery. Breakfast is taken in the den the next morning.

Miranda with her back to the fire, slowly eating an apple, slice by slice. Champion is curled up at her feet, gnawing on a bone. Victory is sprawled out in front of the fire, sleeping.

Dana and Benyen are cuddling on a couch, Benyen talking, "So then," he says, "I took the harpoon and jumped off the ship, stabbing it right into the demon whale's back."

<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Yuthirin

Calleigh pops over the back of the cough between the two, "There's demon whales!?"

Meanwhile, Tryll uses Correspond to reach out to Hanna: 'Hanna, are you still in Paxunia? Do you need assistance?'
What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Anastasia

"There was," Benyen says, "I killed them all."

Meanwhile Miranda gives you a little nod as you send a message to Hanna. 'I'm back, what did you want?'
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

"Like, were they just demony whales or actual demony whales?"

'We have a Valkyrie now, and we're having issues getting her safely onto primes. Was curious how you normally do it.'
What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Anastasia

"Oh, demon tainted," Benyen says, "I think, anyway. They were evil and receptive to smiting, which is good enough for me."

Meanwhile, Tryll gets a message back. 'Normally I didn't have to worry about it. I've grown vastly stronger since I joined Aurora.'
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

Anastasia

'There's a tenth circle spell that's of limited help,' Hanna sends back. 'Cresiel also mentioned techniques to help, though I don't know them myself.'
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

'I suppose I'll reach out to Cresiel and ask him, then. Thank you, Hanna.'

Anastasia

'You're welcome. Good luck.'
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

'Okay!' Tryll says to the group. "Hanna's got pretty much nothing. Miranda, any luck?'

Anastasia

"None whatsoever," she admits after a moment, "Amazingly," she says this free of sarcasm, "Going to a power and asking to be a proxy is tremendously unproductive."
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

"Really?" Calleigh asks, "Is it that big of a deal?"

Anastasia

"Yeah, I'm wondering that," Benyen pipes up, "Did you try dragging in a mutant dire bear pack in with it? I used that to impress a governor once, all the bear corpses seemed to impress him."

Miranda chuckles, "No, but the point is that proxies are trusted servants who earn it, the right hands of the deity they serve."
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

"So we gotta get you super trusted then." Calleigh muses.

Anastasia

"Which is not easily done," Miranda concurs, "That is a reward for a long time follower, or a chosen one or similar things."

"So we make you someone they want to choose," Dana shrugs, "Find the right fucking power and sort that shit out."
<Afina> Forever.