News:

"It occured to me while drunk, so it must have been genius."

Main Menu

A New Beginning

Started by Anastasia, April 30, 2018, 09:59:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anastasia

Ebony's expression tightens, rather cold now. "We were not. We were discussion strategies to eliminate this Sharran threat. Shall we get to that?"
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Yuthirin

Calleigh peers at Ebony strangely.

'Yes, we shall. Benyen, what do we have? Could your yugoloth be in league with Shar?'
What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Anastasia

"No sign of it," Benyen replies, "Can't put anything past him, but that doesn't seem to be related to Shadale's efforts here at all."

"Shar is known to capitalize on areas in flux or turmoil to spread her brand of misery," Ebony's voice is still rather chilly, reminding you of the snowstorm outside. "However, we've neatly eliminated multiple points of turmoil before they could blossom. The agent could be biding their time or aborting their mission."
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

'Well, that's irritating. Divinations aren't turning up anything, either. I dislike the idea of just waiting to see what they'll try to pull. Eventually they will do something. Sharrans can't help themselves, but I don't want to wait.'
What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Anastasia

"Perhaps I have an answer," Ebony says, "I can linger here a time, liaison with the King of Langersun. There's no need for the rest of you to linger if this will be a lengthy project."
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

'Yes, that could work. We can hunt down Shadale in the meantime and see what turns up.' Tryll agrees.

Anastasia

"Then I shall see to that. Good fortune," Ebony turns and walks out.

Once gone Dana whistles, "Me-OW. So hey, let's go link up with Miranda, get some rest and see to it in the fuckin' morning?"

"Miranda?" Benyen asks, "Who's that? It's not a dwarf woman, about yay high," His hand is out to his stomach or so, "Who swings a mean pan and loathes hyena bloodeds?"
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

"Naw, she's a valkyrie from Ysgard! About six feet tall, super pretty, blonde, leggy, you know. Valkyrie-ee." Calleigh replies.

Anastasia

"Then let's go," Dana says. "Huh, always though tthis would be more dramatic. Not even gonna go see Daddy, just...done with it."

Then you feel it, a connection with Dana. A surge of strength as her armor glows birghter.

Node update, +1 enchantment bonus to Dana's armor. Go read the node update and lemme know you've seen it.
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

Seen't

'We could always drop in before we leave.'

Anastasia

"Nah," Dana shakes her head, "See, shit is I outgrew home, Daddy, all of it. Even if he dragged me back, I'd just leave again and he can't stop me. I'm ready, let's go on back."
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

"Yay! Let's go see Miranda!" Calleigh cheers as Tryll alters reality to open a gate to Ysgard.

'I'll need an evening of rest as well to recover. This is well-timed.'

Anastasia

Next move, Tryll?

I'll be starting a new thread for you after this post.
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

Rest, recover, talk to Miranda, check in on Hanna

Anastasia

New thread incoming in that case.
<Afina> Forever.