News:

I have a dream that one day, men will be punched in the face not for the color of their skin, but for the awful content of their character.

Main Menu

Establishment

Started by Anastasia, June 15, 2018, 05:26:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yuthirin

"A topless mountain!?" Calleigh demands of the vista before her.
What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Anastasia

Benyen starts to say something but glances at Calleigh, shutting up.

"Yeah, sounds fun," Dana says, "C'mon, there's probably some fights up there, too."
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Yuthirin

"YEAH!" Calleigh starts shadow-boxing as Tryll heads forward, "I'm gonna punch 'em up! Well, no. YOU'RE gonna punch 'em up! I'll watch!"
What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Anastasia

Cool, how are you approaching this?
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

Anastasia

I mean, like flying up to the jungle on top, going to climb it the old fashioned way or something else?
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

Anastasia

<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

Then we fly! None of us are groundplebs!

Anastasia

Fantastic. Gimme a Perception check as well as a d100.
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

Tryll[blockquote]Rolled 1d20+47 : 16 + 47, total 63[/blockquote]
Calleigh[blockquote]Rolled 1d20+40 : 10 + 40, total 50[/blockquote]
d100[blockquote]Rolled 1d100 : 93, total 93[/blockquote]

Anastasia

Thus the group of you fly up. The jungle is ahead - quite a large space, twisting and writhing. Everything moves here, dancing about. The trees, the vines, the undergrowth, the rocks themselves.

Miranda whistles low, "A living forest! I never thought I'd see one."

"A living what now?" Dana turns over, "What, did some druid fucking awaken an entire forest?"
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

"Like, isn't a forest supposed to be alive?"

Anastasia

"Not like that!" Dana insists, "Look at it!"
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

"Well yeah. It's a forest. Cause we've got rocks and trees and trees and rocks and rocks and trees and trees and rocks and rocks and trees and trees and rocks and rocks and trees and trees and rocks and oh hey look there's some water!" Calleigh points at a pond as they pass.